Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) (4766 Views)

Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Destiny Etiko Vs Luchy Donald: Who Wins The Birthday Studio Photos? (photos) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by 0Tolu0: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by everythinggirly(f): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
At the end, all is vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
sadly these women dont understand that its the battle of the brain/character that is more important, especially today where any ugly donkey can just get a BBL and breast implants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by floss(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
A time will come when ladies will feel that for them to be attractive, sexy, for the male folks they will need to go totally naked covering only their Pvssy and nipples all for the gram...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by tnerro1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dannielia wins the price due to height grin since the yansh are both the same

But dannielia don dey old sha, hope she don catch somebody’ son ooo

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2022
If any serious government wants to end prostitution in Nigeria, arrest and remove every Igbo girls from every brothel all across Nigeria and prostitution will die a natural death.

During and after the Biafran war, the Biafran soldiers were being killed like cockroaches while their women were captured and turned into sex slaves.

Two Nigerian Army Generals captured & commandeered Biafran women and turned them into their wives.

Although I wouldn’t take such a risk because it would mean “sleeping with the enemy”.

Yes! Yes! I will answer your questions. grin

The two Generals are Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and Theophilus Danjuma and the women are Maryam Babangida and Daisy Danjuma.

Good Morning and have a beautiful day ahead!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by MartinCorridon: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:
If any serious government wants to end prostitution in Nigeria, arrest and remove every Igbo girls from every brothel all across Nigeria and prostitution will die a natural death.

During and after the Biafran war, the Biafran soldiers were being killed like cockroaches while their women were captured and turned into sex slaves.

Two Nigerian Army Generals captured & commandeered Biafran women and turned them into their wives.

Although I wouldn’t take such a risk because it would mean “sleeping with the enemy”.

The two Generals are Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and Theophilus Danjuma and the women are Maryam Babangida and Daisy Danjuma.

Hmmm. . Food for thought.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Oceanblaze(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
If I position them doggy with my long gbola,I pray say make neighbors no hear thier voice
Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Hayee(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
sadly these women dont understand that its the battle of the brain/character that is more important, especially today where any ugly donkey can just get a BBL and breast implants.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do men even look at character grin grin
They are only interested at chasing gold diggers grin grin
A man said girls should stop saying there is inner beauty and that men do not carry x-rays to determine inner beauty grin grin grin
So as far as I'm concerned character is not needed
There is no place for good girl in this world again cheesy cheesy grin

Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Memeni(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

Na the question wey Dem ask u be that. Castrated animal spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by luizpippo(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Add their names to the pictures, which is Daniella and which is Destiny?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
luizpippo:
Add their names to the pictures, which is Daniella and which is Destiny?

Danielle Okeke is the babe with the Wine colour dress.
While Destiny Etiko is the one with Orange, short gown!

So u like Yanch too? cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by luizpippo(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Danielle Okeke is the babe with the Wine colour dress.
While Destiny Etiko is the one with Orange, short gown!

So u like Yanch too? cheesy lipsrsealed

I take the Daniella then because I like the size of the boobi join.

Whether I like yanch? grin grin

What can a man do!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Sex objects. Liabilities to world economy.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Modecaih: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
big ass big shit,,girls with big ass can hardly clean their butt

3 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2022
cool
Mennnnnnnn,see better pot of beans everywhere cool
Re: Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) by oshonwambada: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Memeni:

Na the question wey Dem ask u be that. Castrated animal spewing thrash.
why are u replying him?He wants attention and that is why many are ignoring him.

(1) (Reply)

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him......... / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.