Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) (13537 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Hustlers

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Educaller: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Lies
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Jokers
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Urbanchampion: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411401/nans-endorses-umahi-become-president-nigeria-photos/

Abeg, which faction of the political NANS endorsed him, in case I need to be endorsed too, I can know who to contact
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Festflor: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Madness.
NANS should concentrate on the rift between ASU and FG.

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by tsinzu: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2022
That's not an endorsement, they simply said he is qualified to be president. Anyway , Sai Umahi 2023! inshallah!!

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Even the umahi know say they are joking
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Crownbackhome: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2022
How much did he pay for this *Recommendation*
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2022
[s][/s]
Igbo:
Okoro eyeing Zoo presidency
What has happened to it is "beerfraud or death" mantra?[s][/s]
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by chiedu7: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

How will afonja campaign in kano after afonja murdered many abokkis in Oyo state last year.
They will be waiting for osibnajo or the brown tooth drug trafficking Chicago drug lord to come and he will pelted with pure water cheesy
The guy na almajiri oh
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Lemmy123:

National Association of Nigerian Students

I know, I am just asking because it is no longer representing Nigerian students but political parties.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Naijayouth(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2022
I'll prefer an igbo president to very honest...they should be given a chance too...no to marginalization
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2022
NANS should steer clear of the murky waters of Nigerian politics and bother about student welfare and particularly facilities for education in all it's ramifications.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2022
President of Abakiliki Republic.

Until Igbos realise how to play politics of give and take and not of hatred,they will never be president.

I'm not talking or saying this because I support the bullion thieve in Lagos but because they need other tribes, they need to build bridges and preach love and not hate. Igbos hate too much.

Tufiakwa!
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Jokers… the same NANS that endorsed that Kogi man…
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
CannibalTorment:
See prayers for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Kano, despite he was in London busy with Ngozi and Chiamanda

As much as Tinubu is qualified to vie for the presidency and I also don’t have a candidate yet as others are yet to declare their intentions, permit me to share some screenshots of what some northerners said on Facebook about that pic you posted and oh you can still go to Facebook to verify that they are real northerners and not impostors. But I still wish him best of luck

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Not in this world. Sorry who is NANS? and when did NANS started endorsing president? Is it not same NANS that are selecting grandfather's as Universuties Student Union presidents NANS better f e c k off and go to hell. NANS my foot!!!

Umahi that stood against ban on ope grazing in the South? Umahi that publicly accepted RUGA? Umahi the praiser of Buhari? Umahi that sees nothing wrong with the bitch Fulani herders killing and raping his people? Umahi that dumped his party ad forced his people of his state to followed him to the demonic party? Umahi that hate critics like his Aso Rock boss? Etc.

Not only Umahi na Umana or Umahu. Umahi my a s s!!! Infact let Buhari die in power instead for Umahi to become the president.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2022
If him like, let him be phreshident I don't care.

Please guys I need a job, am in Lagos ....
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
some people just like deceivin themselves.in short, Na who go vote for them ? grin grin grin cheesy

Biafra is still the best option.... grin grin grin

But you are one of those that used to admire umahi here. Now you ridicule him because of this news. Fake praises and admiration everywhere
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by onuman: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Okoro eyeing Zoo presidency
What has happened to it is "beerfraud or death" mantra?

The political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states tactically created a new Islamic country for your 12 northern states but still cliutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.

You think others would siddon de look you like Lucozade?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411401/nans-endorses-umahi-become-president-nigeria-photos/
Hmm we know as we dey so am back in school na. Boy wan collect ebonyi state money. At least 5 million go drop
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Nans are thieves. They now resort in taking share of their own cake, later one of them will resort in using faceless blog to bombard the governor and his bad leadership meanwhile he is enjoying the money he got from the same government oppressing them. How will it be well?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Now they have seen a more credible Igbo man,they have started saying other things....
Atleast this one is in their evil party....
They rather present a criminal drug baron or his slimy puppet godson as their choice due to bigotry...
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2022
If they've recommended him, so be it!
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by ultimate73(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Dey don collect money
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
Umahi 2023

Insha Allah
What do you stand for? All your insha allah upandan shows you stand for nothing but just to write insha allah. You must stand for something.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Amudeneogu:
When did NANS became political group?
E don tay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence / Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.