Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) (13542 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] we are giving you the hate you give in fold
Which hate are you talking about? Are you telling me that all the fight between Hausas and Yourubas is sign of love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
it is my business if ibo is to govern Zoo
You only have one vote, I will advice you to keep quiet.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abdul05: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
caracas:

Monkeeee, who go vote your own candidate?
empty headeeeed... Who likes the people of south east?... grin
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Which hate are you talking about? Are you telling me that all the fight between Hausas and Yourubas is sign of love.
what is direct meaning of LOVE in ibo language?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Vistra40:

I live you with this screenshot. If you doubt it, then google it yourself. That is from the nation newspaper dating back to 2019. Have a nice day sir
lol
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Vistra40:

I live you with this screenshot. If you doubt it, then google it yourself. That is from the nation newspaper dating back to 2019. Have a nice day sir
where is the link?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2022
I am not a fan of umahi but he is 101percent better than the brown teeth bullion van drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
where is the link?

Google bro, google! Then you will see other credible sources there
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
You only have one vote, I will advice you to keep quiet.
i will beat any ndi meth at poll
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Vistra40:

Google bro, google! Then you will see other credible sources there
so you still bank on Fulani to become president of the Zoo?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Redcrafton: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Na so bro... grin

...and for them to go away, so you will be on your own collecting big VATs and huge IGR...you will be crying, going from thread to thread to advise them...they are land locked....

Funny bla8k man...
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
so you still bank on Fulani to become president of the Zoo?

Don’t you bank on them to make your candidate president?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
i will beat any ndi meth at poll
I pity you. It seem one politician is brainwashing you
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
what is direct meaning of LOVE in ibo language?
Answer my question first.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by jerrytee48(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:

the question is how will he campaign in Kastina or Kano? Fulani herdsmen will do them shege

He is a Buhari boy na. undecided
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Omodua(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411401/nans-endorses-umahi-become-president-nigeria-photos/
Which Umahi,the anodyne Governor who sold out to aristocratic hew?
He should go and sit down.
To NANS executives, they should not politicise powers of Nigerian students for mere crumbs from master's table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot / Forbes Names Nairaland As Techs Startups To Watch In 2013 / NNPC To Establish Biofuel Plant In Ondo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.