Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) (13538 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
The East and the West always at each other's throats.

The North will always have political control
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Okoro eyeing Zoo presidency
What has happened to it is "beerfraud or death" mantra?

Stale
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
some people just like deceivin themselves.in short, Na who go vote for them ? grin grin grin cheesy

Biafra is still the best option.... grin grin grin

He's more qualified than your state governor. If you insist, can we know his name?

Secondly, provided Nigeria government has not granted Biafran exit, Biafrans are very much eligible to vote and be for. So relax your nerves. Okay!
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:

the question is how will he campaign in Kastina or Kano? Fulani herdsmen will do them shege
Whoever believe that Goodluck from a minority tribe will become the president of this country. Sometime you guys don't reason like normal human.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Stale
you mean beerfraud is stale? You called your birthright stale?

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
some people just like deceivin themselves.in short, Na who go vote for them ? grin grin grin cheesy

Are you God? Whoever believe that Goodluck from a minority tribe will become the president of this country. Sometime you guys don't reason like normal human.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Whoever believe that Goodluck from a minority tribe will become the president of this country. Sometime you guys don't reason like normal human.
so ibo are planning to get presidency through backdoor? Kolewek

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:

the question is how will he campaign in Kastina or Kano? Fulani herdsmen will do them shege
Are you the Fulanis herdsmen that will show us shege? Sometime, it is good to comment as a normal person.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nnamdi640: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
so ibo are planning to get presidency through backdoor? Kolewek
Whether back door or front door, that is non of your business.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Okoro eyeing Zoo presidency
What has happened to it is "beerfraud or death" mantra?
use your real Monika before we can reply your question. Changing your Monika everyday as if you are changing clothes just because of IPOB, ESN and Igbo news.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:

I know, I am just asking because it is no longer representing Nigerian students but political parties.

Oh well... Lol
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by nelskals(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
The truth about we naija people is that we are too tribalistic. Lets be honest with the truth, we are divided and not United for a better Nigeria . Igbos blaming yourba vice versa. All we need is a credible candidate that we solve the challenges of this country. And truth be told Tinubu is not the man we need or any of this present cabals . We youth need to raise and vote in a good candidate.not tomorrow we go dey do blame game. One Love
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
you mean beerfraud is stale? You called your birthright stale?

Yawn
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
I doubt if I would vote..
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Onuoha1234:
NANS should steer clear of the murky waters of Nigerian politics and bother about student welfare and particularly facilities for education in all it's ramifications.
Amudeneogu:
When did NANS became political group?

The person doing that Endorsement is even an Impersonator. The deputy Coordinator of NANS ZONE-B Is Comr. Dio Oghale. I know this cos I was present at the convention/Election held in December.

This other guy is just parading himself and hustling for money
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:

So Tinubu is the one Nigerians will vote for ? A highly corrupt criminal. Stop reinforcing hardship young man. Think of the future of your children. That is if you have one
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abujason: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:

Stop displaying your low level of IQ for all to see.

If him come decide say him wan run, him go campaign there and even in ya fada’s compound and you no fit do anything.

By the way go learn how to spell Katsina before displaying your idiocy and illiteracy here.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Are you the Fulanis herdsmen that will show us shege? Sometime, it is good to comment as a normal person.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Jostoman:
use your real Monika before we can reply your question. Changing your Monika everyday as if you are changing clothes just because of IPOB, ESN and Igbo news.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Students, make una go face una continues strike , clueless association students
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
Whether back door or front door, that is non of your business.
it is my business if ibo is to govern Zoo
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
nnamdi640:
[/s] we are giving you the hate you give in fold
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abujason: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Na so bro... grin
You, AbDunce. When people talk, a cow banger like you go come open mouth. I no blame you. If no be say, dem come put people like you together with people you no fit shine their shoes or be their gateman for the same country, you for no get mouth talk.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yibo(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Abujason:

Stop displaying your low level of IQ for all to see.

If him come decide say him wan run, him go campaign there and even in ya fada’s compound and you no fit do anything.

By the way go learn how to spell Katsina before displaying your idiocy and illiteracy here.
[/s] it is Beerfraud or death
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abdul05: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Abujason:

You, AbDunce. When people talk, a cow banger like you go come open mouth. I no blame you. If no be say, dem come put people like you together with people you no fit shine their shoes or be their gateman for the same country, you for no get mouth talk.
l am not from the north bro.... grin
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abujason: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
[s][/s] it is Beerfraud or death

Dummy!
Go join ya fellow herdsmen.
Your cows are waiting.
Come back and talk to me when you finish.

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abujason: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
l am not from the north bro.... grin

You are.
Show ya uncircumcised prick to prove me wrong.
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Abdul05: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Abujason:

You are.
I know you quite well.
you know me here in NL but you don't know where l am really from.. grin grin

But thru my comment you can still know where l am from but not the north... grin
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Vistra40: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:

I live you with this screenshot. If you doubt it, then google it yourself. That is from the nation newspaper dating back to 2019. Have a nice day sir

Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by caracas: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Monkeeee, who go vote your own candidate?
Re: NANS Endorses Umahi To Become President Of Nigeria (Photos) by helinues: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2022
1648e:
[s][/s]

Oh boy, mods dey para oo..

Just 5 peh

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody