Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him (18108 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by kenex4ever(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Ay77:
this dude is saying the fact

Unfortunately our Igbo brother don’t want to hear the truth

I’m so sure , ROCHAS and Co and involved in the recently cannibal community in that state but what do I know
Na so una go dey spread fake news upandan. Which 1 b cannibal community again??

So because they saw burnt/roasted human leg then the kidnappers ate them? Did u see any bone or some on the floor to show they ate any p3rson there? Ofcourse no.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Whatever is happening in Imo is just people that are out of power exploiting the eternal bitterness of Igbos against him.

Not that, really. It's more than IPOB. The man stole the people's mandate and everything happening today in Imo is rooted there. If he was duly elected, Rochas wouldn't pose much of a threat like he didn't to Ihedioha.

If he was not imposed on Imolites, he wouldn't have been hated by Imolites and IPOB members. If he actually won, the process would have involved building bridges but because he never campaigned or built any, or has the capacity to win, he lost the ability to stabilise the repercussions. .

The supreme court is the origin of everything happening today in Imo but it can be salvaged and the first step is by the governor to stop seeing Imolites as people he conquered instead of people who ought to be one with him. Does he have that capacity? I hope but doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by muheeb01(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2022
They should just mend their fences for the betterment of their people....

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Psoul(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
[b]Let him just know that he is not the Governor and for the short period I will be here God-willing, he should allow me to be Governor," [/b]Uzodinma said.

I love the fact that he recognized that he has a very short period to be the governor.
One Term Governor(OTG)

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by symbianDON(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
The way I see this thing sef, it seems it's Hope who is fighting himself o!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by tsinzu: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:

See them. Perpetual wailers.
You're the perpetual wailer here. They have a right to air their opinions on their own leaders and that's what they are doing. You on the other hand are just an empty barrel, you don't offer any opinion or counter other opinions with anything sensible. All you do is perpetually wail over people exercising their right to freedom of expression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by MosheDayan: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Igbo:
Yorubanza keep off the fight is between 2 Okoros
We will blame DSS or Fulani in due course if there is casualties from this in-house fight
Afonja rest na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Amah70: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Both of you have destroyed the once fast developing and most peaceful city - Orlu - in your senatorial district.

Go and celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by yuping(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Okorocha you self let go of him naaa.
See as the first citizen of a state is crying nawaooo I wonder how he is going to lead, but I don't know what's really happening shaa.
Hot tea this morning for me shaaa

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Jonah507(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Supreme Court people...
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by ikennamadu1(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
Hope Uzodimma will still return for second term.

Igbos and Rochas should stop making the state ungovernable for him.

Na you wan return am.... Come put am make we see ... Weda we no go mend you

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:

“The difference between the other former Governors and Okorocha is that he is out of office but he still wants to be in office. Okorocha is a younger brother to me. I'm older than him, if not for anything, traditionally I deserve to be respected by him. I don't want to join issues with him. Let him just know that he is not the Governor and for the short period I will be here God-willing, he should allow me to be Governor," Uzodinma said.
Oga even knows he will be in that seat in a brief state
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
ikennamadu1:

I actually think he will win but it will interesting to see how. I want to see what he will do this time knowing he never campaigned in the first place.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Boby89: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Sergio101:
I don't know why I hate this uzodinma so much

Maybe, that is because he is a product of illegality
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by everythinggirly(f): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Alright.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by victorazy(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Ay77:

I’m so sure , ROCHAS and Co and involved in the recently cannibal community in that state but what do I know

If your accusations are true, then Uzodinma shouldn't have left him or not to have something against him. grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Kwara1stson: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
michlins:
Fight don tire this one. 2023 is just next year and he's realizing his mistakes. If he had initiated people oriented programs, made life easier for Imo people.

The "supreme court governor" tag must have been forgotten. Nigerians have short memory and just want good life
I thought his tenure Is ending in 2024
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by gnhpowerhouse: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Lies from Supreme C....Govino
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2022
ikennamadu1:

I don't have time for bitterness and excessive obi ojoo which is the trademark of all Ipob terrorists.

When he returns then go and stop it.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Dubetex96(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:

I'm entitled to my own opinion the same way u have yours so don't expect me to be exchanging words with you

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Jostoman: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Ay77:

how many Monika do you even have on nairaland?
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Jostoman: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:

you are one of the Evil Supporters club of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
jeff1993:
Okorocha over to u!!!
Mr Governor means u are his junior brother in terms of doing Aruruana!!!!
so he is the eze idi aruruala
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by samdaisi: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Please I want to ask a question that baffles me please is it morally or traditional acceptable that all Igbos must curse and abuse both elderly and younger people, please is it really show that their cultures are totally loose that permits disrespect
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Jostoman: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:
Hope Uzodimma will still return for second term.

Igbos and Rochas should stop making the state ungovernable for him.
Mr inec chairman grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by Corea4king(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Is obvious that both of them are the real unknown gun in IMO state. Is just that none of them have not find any loophole to nail each other. In conclusion, both of them are wise and extreme careful because they always cover there tracks very well.

I just pity the first person to lose grip of power because is better for him to commit suicide.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by 8stargeneral: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Political talk..we're waiting for u to name those behind insecurity in IMO state...ur changing ur narratives now..clown.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by GoldenSpec: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Werey is stylishly dropping a farewell message grin
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by MrBanner(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
--
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:
You have nothing against him when he’s one of the major financier of insecurity in Imo state?

He should conclude his investigation and if he has facts he should send it to abuja and they will take it up from there. Simple!

Nobody should destabilize governance or rather the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha / Buhari Receives Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.