Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons (18763 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Newsmic: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Femi Fani-Kayode's estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu who is currently battling Femi Fani-Kayode over the custody of their sons has penned down an open letter to her sons, IgbereTV reports.

She noted that the world and her sons have been told that she's "insane and incapable of looking after them even though their best moments were with her", added that she now has to "helplessly watch you all stagger whilst trying to walk with nannies and strangers at every visit carrying you in every pictures like handicapped kids".

Revealing that she is always praying to get reunited with her children, the former beauty queen also expressed hope of getting to have "eye contact, winks, giggles, warm kisses and wakeup pajamas dances" with them.

Chikwendu wrote on Instagram;

"My darling triplet sons.
Today the 4/1/2022 i woke up so upset in my spirit. I’ve tried so hard to overlook certain treatments to you that has now become a norm which evidently is so unfair to you. The world and you have been told your mother s insane and incapable of looking after you, but your best moments were obviously with your mother. You weren’t caged like pets that are only to be displayed and not allowed freedom. At two years , you all were already walking as i made sure you were allowed freedom to ambulate and strengthen your limbs. Now i have to helplessly watch you all stagger whilst trying to walk with nannies and strangers at every visit carrying you in every pictures like handicapped kids .

I can share lots of videos that I personally made with the three of you running around both on ground and in a pool with your legs strong at 2years including these one I’ve got on this post. You will be 4years in 4months and still can’t be allowed to stand in pictures or feed yourselves? I am not even getting started on the trauma you are all managing unconsciously, wondering if you would ever see your mom again. As a your morher, this is troubling let alone for toddlers.

I pray every second for each one of you Aragorn , Ragnar , Adien and Liam.

You all are connected to me in spirit and i know you can feel my presence drawing closer seconds by seconds . Soon my boy, soon you would have that very constant love, eye contact, winks, giggles, warm kisses and wakeup pajamas dances that only mama gives you.
Love you bunch to infinity
Mama boys"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTlI16OR5e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Newsmic: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by dollynnn(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2022
sad
FFK should just allow her see her children. Is that too much to ask for?
FFK is really messing with this woman big time! Money and Connection are two powerful weapons when combined together.
From posting jaw-dropping pictures, crying on social media ( this aunty na actress) to calling herself a mermaid and other sort of things, nothing has worked so far. Even the court order granting her access to see her children was not obeyed by FFK.
Wo,na her wahala be that . She should deal with it. Afterall,She decided to marry him in the first place. Why disturb our peace now,when there is trouble in her paradise?
P.S
The barber who gave those kids their haircuts should have his certificate seized

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Ffk is a devil, God will deal with him at the right time

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by FIFApresident1(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Thought the kids belongs to the bride's father in Ibo culture, according to our Ibo brothers on NL.

What's stopping the bride's father from claiming the kids? Mtcheew.

FFK nothing do you jare.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Abdul05: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
FFK should just allow her see her children. Is that too much to ask for?
not FFk... grin grin every thing needs to be done through legal process

She still needs to wait till the judge decides. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by VOLIROD: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
This attention seeker again

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Cumtroller: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Toddlers wey no fit read.

This woman should stop seeking attention. I will advise my Igbo sisters and brothers to learn from her ordeal and steer clear of afonjas in all forms.

Lesson learnt.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by omoadeleye(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Her fvcking problem

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by everythinggirly(f): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
It is well with your soul ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Crafteck1: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
People should stop putting mouth in this matter, these people weaponize peoples opinion, can SHE afford to take care of the 4 kids?
Does HE have enough time to spend with them?
they have hidden motives, make people stop to chook mouth.

9 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Uyi168: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
the kids are with their father.
the are safe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Was this even necessary
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by gambia(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Attention seekers everywhere, even the mods that pushed this to front page are jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Ma'am there are more pressing cases to attend to
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Super story. We have better issues to attend to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Voy(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Abeg no vex, when this world go end, when is Jesus Christ coming ??
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
She's addicted to MKPURUMIRI.

The useless husband seff dey take cheese 24
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by wasiudvd(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Thought the kids belongs to the bride's father in Ibo culture, according to our Ibo brothers on NL.

What's stopping the bride's father from claiming the kids? Mtcheew.

FFK nothing do you jare.
You wan kill the woman father?
Make he go withdraw where he no deposit?
Nothing do FFK? A lot is doing him and his estranged wife.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by tempusfugit: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Shetemi12(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
But she has beautiful sons worth staying with their mothers. When these children gets older, they will hate their father more

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by juniorstar(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Newsmic:
Femi Fani-Kayode's estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu who is currently battling Femi Fani-Kayode over the custody of their sons has penned down an open letter to her sons, IgbereTV reports.

She noted that the world and her sons have been told that she's "insane and incapable of looking after them even though their best moments were with her", added that she now has to "helplessly watch you all stagger whilst trying to walk with nannies and strangers at every visit carrying you in every pictures like handicapped kids".

Revealing that she is always praying to get reunited with her children, the former beauty queen also expressed hope of getting to have "eye contact, winks, giggles, warm kisses and wakeup pajamas dances" with them.

Chikwendu wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTlI16OR5e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What is her real motive? Is it to see her sons or to be with them while indirectly collecting allawee from ffk and making it her full time job..cos she cant take care of them alone.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Navalsadiq(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Cute kids. Madam allow this kids have a better life.you can't take care of them.

Just look for your age mate,get married and settle down

Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Naijayouth(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Cute kids.

If you would like to learn any skill this new year,freelancing may be one of them.

Click on the link in my signature and sign up for any online freelancing course of your choice.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by MANNABBQGRILLS2: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Last man

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Dogara At 16th Matriculation Ceremony Covenant University (photos) / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.