Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons (18808 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Amos1423(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
She is writing this for Nigerians and not her sons who can't read non of these she has scripted out here. Like Husband like wife
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by MartinCorridon: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Shattap your mouth there... you sef take a look at that post,was that from a human being?
You wanna troll ain't the same thing as sounding so foolish....
Believe it or not,I'm not Igbo.
If I'm Igbo then Iwo no, Uganda niyen grin

His post wasn't all there... but stop denying your heritage. You can't claim to not be flat headed and yet you lick their butts religiously.

You claimed Edo on a thread and we both know that's a lie. Edo and Yoruba are twins. No Yoruba or Yoruboid region licks okoro yansh. Its the other way around. Confess your IPOB identity. Don't be ashamed. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by DabuIIIT: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
MartinCorridon:

His post wasn't all there... but stop denying your heritage. You can't claim to not be flat headed and yet you lick their butts religiously.

You claimed Edo on a thread and we both know that's a lie. Edo and Yoruba are twins. No Yoruba or Yoruboid region licks okoro yansh. Its the other way around. Confess your IPOB identity. Don't be ashamed. grin

Gbenue soun..I chose to stand with the Igbos cos you afonjas betrayed us other better south.
If the Igbos were the ones who betrayed us and brought that current evil to Aso rock,I would be standing with the yorubas..
I stand with the Igbos ain't same thing as sniffing their arsses gegebi Iwo afonjas sniff Hausa Fulani arsse.. grin grin
Yep we got a lot to do with yoruba culturally and traditionally,if this cesspit splits,I can enter oodua republic anyday anytime as an Edo son and fk your ikebe women.. grin
And finally on a more serious note, only a bastard,Omo ale will deny his heritage.
Have you ever done that?
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by MartinCorridon: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Gbenue soun..I chose to stand with the Igbos cos you afonjas betrayed us other better south.
If the Igbos were the ones who betrayed us and brought that current evil to Aso rock,I would be standing with the yorubas..
I stand with the Igbos ain't same thing as sniffing their arsses gegebi Iwo afonjas sniff Hausa Fulani arsse.. grin grin
Yep we got a lot to do with yoruba culturally and traditionally,if this cesspit splits,I can enter oodua republic anyday anytime as an Edo son and fk your ikebe women.. grin
And finally on a more serious note, only a bastard,Omo ale will deny his heritage.
Have you ever done that?

So you know only a bastard denies his heritage yet you are claiming Edo.

Edo folks can't blame SOME Yoruba for voting Buhari... they are far more intelligent than that. I personally didn't want GEJ, neither did I want Buhari. A lot of Yorubas don't like him and that's fact.

It's only the IPOB that foolishly arse lick both Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba..they are the ones who play politics of hatred. Stop denying jare. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by emmyN(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
bigeagleeye:

No please, I don't want the kids to be taken from their father, but as legally provided, she should be given unhindered access to them as often as practicable, which is not the case.

Ordinarily, by law in case of separation, a woman has the right of primary custody of all the children that are less than 6yrs old which is why FFK is trying hard but has failed to prove that she's insane. And I ask you sincerely, is she in your judgment more insane than others who have right to their kids even here on this platform?

The law recognize the place of tender care which only women can provide for children less than 6yrs. I know for a fact that Precious is not as financially strong as FFK to take care of those guys but she's still richer than many NLander's parents and no one took them from their parents.

FFK is trying very well, he's provided one nanny and one nurse each for those kids from birth, I mean there are minimum of 4nannies and 4nurses staff in that house, but that can't be absolute enough to write their mother out of their equation.

So my point is...when people are in trauma whether by their making or by chance, don't pretend as if they're not human or you're not!

Can you quote the section of the law the arbitrarily gives less than six years old kids to their mother? Precious has a well documented medical case and child custody was legally handed to FFK. She also cannot fend for the kids enough according to the standard they were used to while she was still with their father. Honestly, all I see you do here is whip up sentiments.

Also, she is not being denied access to the children, she just doesn't want to meet them at the villa where she can be easily supervised.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Damzy101(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

What did the court order say??

Google is your friend.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Damzy101:

Google is your friend.

Lol.... u don’t even know it says...
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by DabuIIIT: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
MartinCorridon:

So you know only a bastard denies his heritage yet you are claiming Edo.

Edo folks can't blame SOME Yoruba for voting Buhari... they are far more intelligent than that. I personally didn't want GEJ, neither did I want Buhari. A lot of Yorubas don't like him and that's fact.

It's only the IPOB that foolishly arse lick both Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba..they are the ones who play politics of hatred. Stop denying jare. grin

Haaa...e wo lo ko mi be,what's my own,if you like continue to hit your head on the wall that I'm Igbo,kosi wahala grin

You guys didn't want GEJ,why didn't you yorubas then support another southerner,even yourselves and keep the presidency in the south,why lick out a fellow southerner for a northerner,the worst one for that matter?!
Keep talking about Edo folks,wetin you know apart from your self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs job you give yourself grin grin ;F
Btw,how much are you paying yourself for the afonja job?

And e duro no,on a more serious note,kile n gain,what to you yorubas gain in all these Igbo this Igbo that everyday,247,360??!
Who do Una like this?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Open Letter To Her Triplet Sons by Exceed15: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Social media crier
U neva change this approach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / "Our Depots Are Empty" - Petroleum Marketers Association Says / Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.