Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (73070 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by marimarempress: 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
Ex-beauty and wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, Precious and their triplet boys are celebrating their birthday today May 25.

The proud mother of four turns 31 today while her boys turn 2, shared new photos on social media to mark their birthday.

"I asked God to make me the peace I desired so badly and he topped it with joy unspeakable. I'm thankful God for 31 years of you constantly showing yourself true and faithful. This love affair between us is just getting started. Thank you for making me precious. "

"These awesome men of mine drove me nuts during this photo shoot, I yelled, screamed, begged, threatened, danced, even became a DJ to soothe them. In the end I just realized that God remains awesome in his ways. Imagine these men walking, breathing, eating inside me for months."

'I know this second year has a lot of screaming in it but I'm up for it my adorable darlings. Yes I get nuts but your wahala is why I'm here and the reason I have bragging rights to be called mama boys. I love you all to the moon and back. Happy birthday to us all my umu ejima ato" she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlrLcmFy6t/?hl=en

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Enwhen(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
Illuminati Children...HBD

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by marimarempress: 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
More...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Illuminati children ...HBD

There are many things we do as humans and we don't know the implications....

You have a point!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by lordmayor2013(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Dabss(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
Where is FFK?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Sarkin: 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by wisino1(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
Money is good oh,with money you can marry a very pretty wife and even if you are ugly you are sure of getting nice looking kids

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Exc2000: 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
cool

Happy Birthday to them

Science and Technology children

when you are rich, you go for IVF and get the number of eggs you want fertilized, whether twins or triplet you and your doctors decide, and if you plan it very well you can have C.S or induced birth to match your own birthday

Fani Kayode could have joined in the photoshoot, but I guess he was busy sniffing that powder... Only Fani Kayode, concubine to the Biafran warlord's wife and former miss Nigeria, Divorced a Ghanian beauty queen and President of Ghana's super aide and special assistant, still managed to capture another Ipob beauty queen at the age of 50

Respect to the Ultimate Yoruba Demon... After him na still him

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Audiodonation: 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
Biafra Children

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by RoyalBlu(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
This birthday theme is so nouveau. wink

Happy birthday beautiful people. God bless y'all new age.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by joshjc(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Bleachwhite you mean not snow white

14 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Noerection: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Ibo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by hoMegas(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Ua

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
With only #200 you can make #7,000 000 within a while. Daily withdrawal to your bank account. Ask me how

cheap scammer!
kirikiri maximum dey wait for you

why don't you teach your family members how to get this money?

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jesus247alive(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
With God and money

All things are possible...

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:
With only #200 you can make #7,000 000 within a while. Daily withdrawal to your bank account. Ask me how
shocked

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
"Train up a child in the way he should go.So that when he is old; he will not depart from it" -Proverbs 22:6

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by hoMegas(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode

The everlasting slayer of Biafran Punna

The man who has made sure all insults by the children of Potor Potor are in vain by cuckolding madam Abidjan.

He would have done the same for Dilector, but FFK doesn't do p*rn actresses

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
This is madness
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by frankobaba(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Happy birthday Aromates

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by hipswrites(f): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
I am HERE
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by flowmama: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
kelebobs:

And how much have you made ?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by xynerise: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Sexy Pirate and the Three Musketeers

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by jesus247alive(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
B
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by paprika212(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
Cute kids, beautiful her keep shining

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by TheFacelessMan: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
grin

IvarTheTerrible:
angry

This brings back memories of being a Commodore in the elite corps of the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service.

We were on NNS Ajuwaya off the coast of Zanzibar when we got a distress signal..

.. from a Nambian merchant ship being attacked by Somali Pirates

It was in a middle of storm so visibility was poor as we climbed on board

We heardd the crash of rapid gun-fire and we knew the Pirates had run out of patience undecided

I quickly emptied most of the magazine of my Heckler Koch into the skinny bodies of 3 of the bad guys

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Sarah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. She was a most beautiful amazon but with a black heart.

Shee was coming from below deck with a shiny machete, wiping the blood off it with her sleeves shocked

"Who brings a knife to a gunfight', i asked myself as i aimed at her grin

I pressed the trigger, once, twice and all i heard was a feeble "PHUUT", "PHUUT".

The smile on my face disappeared pronto! The gun had JAMMED! shocked shocked shocked

Our eyes met and her facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

She started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

10, 9, 8, 7,6 steps..... i had quickly disassembled the magazine and was trying to shake water out of it, trying not to panic shocked

3,2 steps..... and she lunged with her machete raised very high. Destination : my neck, specifically my jugular embarassed

1 step... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The waves crashed and she was catapulted into my arms, our lips crushed together and we did this.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

I felt her supple body in my arms and we kissed ....salt water mixed with our saliva.

A split second, we were both on an Island alone....a Paradise of our own making....

That was the last moment of pleasure for her because .... i pulled back the safety and pulled the trigger.

Red mist exploded on my face..... cry

The End.

[b]Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

angry angry angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.