Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff (24707 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: 5 Dowen College Students Granted Bail / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Jaqenhghar: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is the stuff of nightmares. No sensible parent will want to go through this. This shít happens everywhere even in the oyinbo land.

Maybe Im speaking out of my ass but parents please make sure your child knows at least one martial art z tnn teach them how to use some weapon and teach them never to turn the other cheek.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Kutunban: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Evil in Nigeria is top notch, it's sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by ddeola: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
One day, e go touch d people in authority na then Dem go know how e b. sad sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Daniluv1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:
This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Most people are just being emotional on this issue, I somehow inclined to that Olunloyo submission, if you know what the rich kids does behind the scenes, you will be on the fence on this issue.
Go and see how the rich kids order their maids around, Go and see how mothers impose their female maid to have sex with their teenage sons.
At the end of it Science will always bring limelight to the issue. I stand with Autopsy report on this issue

I wished the person who made this comment was aborted

What's the essence of living without brain?

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Daniluv1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:
This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Most people are just being emotional on this issue, I somehow inclined to that Olunloyo submission, if you know what the rich kids does behind the scenes, you will be on the fence on this issue.
Go and see how the rich kids order their maids around, Go and see how mothers impose their female maid to have sex with their teenage sons.
At the end of it Science will always bring limelight to the issue. I stand with Autopsy report on this issue

I wish this person was aborted

Why living without brain?

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
ivolt:
Despite all the noise and curses.
The fact won at the end of the day.
What is the definition of fact?

You just too dey zuzu

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
IamRandy:

You are NOT.

I wrote on IG when the STORY came out that the ONLY way the FAMILY will get JUSTICE is to apply TRADITIONAL MEANS...but to see an IJAW FAMILY playing soft baffles megrin

elonmuskbaby:
someone wey no suppose even make noise and go to the Village.all those children go sleep them no go wake up.thr parents will start hearing strange noises in their house and it will not stop until they come out and confess.theres a place for wokeness and grammar and there's a place for traditional approach of justice.radarada oshi.as a man you don't come to social media and play victim.leave that for women.just keep quiet and do your thing underground and let your results make all the noise.na them go come prostrate for you with an apology Las Las

Na so. You people have all this power yet the British with only dane guns used you to play football. Yet Nigeria is taking your oil and giving you pittance. Yet since Adaka Boro till today no Ijaw nation.
Why not make Buhari sleep and not wake up, or it only applies to small boys??

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by NaBanga: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
The autopsy does not vindicate the children. Why did he end up with septicemia? Was the infection from a beating that led to open wounds or organ damage? Was the toxicology report from an African country or a Western country?

Everyone knew what would happen. Nigeria is a place of corruption. I'm sure they gave the father some money, but that can never bring his child back. This is a lesson for the "smaller" people. Do not go up against these "big" families, because you can never win in a country like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nten: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one is to use medical jargons to confuse the masses or to absolve the culprit from the crime they committed?
Nigeria! ....what a country!?
These questions remains unanswered:...
Why did the boy mentioned those 5 names before his demise?
How did the DPP arrived at a conclusion that there was no malicious administering of poison with intent to harm the boy when the boys lips was black/burnt with black liquid in his stomach at the time of his demise?
After the autopsy in central hospital warri, the investigators claimed toxicology test can't be done in Nigeria to determine the type of toxic concoction he ingested, hence toxicology samples would be taken abroad. Was that done and what was the result?
So what would be so corrosively toxic to discolor the young man mouth to that extent?
The court/judiciary is not always the last hope of the common man, But God is...

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Benbellamor: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please be informed that the use of word....Lagos government clears ....Is Not Court of Law that clears...it is when Court Clears that you can raise Eye brows...
For example the legal advice says that no proof shows that the said detained students we're in any outlawed society
But kemi Olunloyo Already said that the bully students we're belonging to the cult and that the deceased had joined.... Based on this
I think the court can start their proceedings..
Michel Jackson case too it was the court that indicted the doctor...Not the autopsy...
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by SenatePresdo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
stanliwise:

Mr man na this kind talk make the wicked full this country o. Shey you know?

Wetin man go talk again nah.

If you were to advice the victim's parent, what would you tell them to do?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Na so. You people have all this power yet the British with only dane guns used you to play football. Yet Nigeria is taking your oil and giving you pittance. Yet since Adaka Boro till today no Ijaw nation.
Why not make Buhari sleep and not wake up, or it only applies to small boys??
bubu is not directly my problem
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Obynolee(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
puyol005:
Am I the only person not surprised by the court judgement.

Not a judgment but an advice from DPP
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is one thing to settle out of court and it is another to allow injustice to prevail. Sanwolu and his goons are setting themselves up by constantly denying the truth and allowing wickedness to go unpunished under his watch.

It is evident Lagos and Nigeria as a country is a afraid to enforce and execute judgement as it should be.

They family can take them to court and get justice. Lagos state government isn’t honest or serious with this case. They are obviously compromised.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:

Only LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself can write this.
Going by the fake report, SHE WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!! There was no chemical and there was no cult!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
That boy don go, the rest is history

RIP boy

So the guy mentioned their names for no reason right??

We know he was bullied and didn’t suffer from football injuries like the skol claims.

Anything else is a waste of time.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
bubu is not directly my problem

Useless excuses.. Bubu is the biggest of your problems because his incompetence affects not only you but all Ijaw nation.
If u had any such power, only Ijaws will be rolling Nigeria
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Useless excuses.. Bubu is the biggest of your problems because his incompetence affects not only you but all Ijaw nation
yawns

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by descartes400: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJYatrapnUY

Here Kemi Olunloyo is discussing the Original Autopsy Report with a Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WuzWw3XFUg

In those two videos you posted, she never gave the impression or made the statement you blatantly alluded to her!

If you had accused her of massaging her own ego by always over emphasizing being an investigative journalist or she reading mass comm bla bla shit..and her line of thoughts tends to wander off to unnecessary stories and praise of her self when she's suppose to give a concise and direct answer to a question,..I would say true.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by JackWolfskin: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Na so!

The Boy's family are Jokers!

An Ijaw Family behaving soft like what I don’t know! sad

If I were that Boy's father, I would have used militants from the creeks to cause Problems for this Dowen College! undecided

Dat is when the state and even Federal govt will tackle the matter properly! sad

People should know when to apply Jaguda or Civility in situations! sad

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yawns

Yawn all you want. If Ijaws had any such power, only Ijaws will be rulling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by BobbieZion(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
OssyMalik:
Waiting to hear from Femi Falana. All the nonsense LASG is saying is balderdash. They cannot be the judge in the case.
Same stupid judgement they gave on Lekki Massacre.

Nonsense

Rubbish
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:
pastor that was hitting the boy on the leg,ostensibly to ward off demons;may have caused a DIC that led to a lung thrombosis which I originally felt was the actual cause of death.
I watched many upsetting videos in which the boy's parents tortured their son out of ignorance, but I managed to miss that one. It's so sad.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yawn all you want. If Ijaws had any such power, only Ijaws will be rulling Nigeria
yawns
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by efficiencie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/05/sylvester-oromoni-lagos-govt-clears-five-dowen-college-students-staff/amp/

So in a nutshell Sylverster just died for nothing...this is Nigeria, where a powerful person can kill you and nothing, absolutely nothing, will happen. The moral of this matter is simple. You are either powerful or dead.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by chloride6: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
greggng:

There is no court judgement . This is just lagos state using their powers to decide on this issue . Is now left for the victims parent to charge the matter to court ..let the court interpret the auptosy result ..not lagos state govt

The parents can't charge the case to court na..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Blitzerz: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
ednut1:
so militants will leave their natural habitat in the creeks and come to lekki . U mumu
You think there will be "militants" written on their forehead, if they were to come?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Bizibi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:
this comment got a like.....you mean the joke of a report.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
descartes400:

In those two videos you posted

That was a strawman, probably set up by LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself to distract from the issue.
The issue is: THIS FAKE REPORT PROVED HER TOTALLY WRONG! So why is she lying it proved her right??
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by xtervaganza(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jackson105:
Money don change hand
it's not even a case of money. It's a case of the strong protecting each other. They don't even need to pay a dime
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nten:
This one is to use medical jargons to confuse the masses or to absolve the culprit from the crime they committed?
Nigeria! ....what a country!?
These questions remains unanswered:...
Why did the boy mentioned those 5 names before his demise?
How did the DPP arrived at a conclusion that there was no malicious administering of poison with intent to harm the boy when the boys lips was black/burnt with black liquid in his stomach at the time of his demise?
After the autopsy in central hospital warri, the investigators claimed toxicology test can't be done in Nigeria to determine the type of toxic concoction he ingested, hence toxicology samples would be taken abroad. Was that done and what was the result?
So what would be so corrosively toxic to discolor the young man mouth to that extent?
The court/judiciary is not always the last hope of the common man, But God is...

This report said there was NO CHEMICAL found in his system, and there was NO CULT in the school!!!
UBELIEVABLE!!!
And Nigerians will let this stand??

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by itumafriday(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anyways God is the final judge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Divided Over Strike Suspension, Holds NEC Meeting / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.