Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff (24704 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: 5 Dowen College Students Granted Bail / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
descartes400:

The report is fake because it doesn't fit your narrative or what? undecided

The report is obviously childishly fake and I suspect the lab techs intentionally made it childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up.
Everybody already knows the boy ingested chemical and that there is a "cult" in the school and that the boy did not beat himself up
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nten: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Like I said UNBELIEVABLE!
I suspect the lab techs intentionally made it childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up
I guess so Probably.... nothing is impossible in this country, like the popular phrase: "what is impossible doesn't exist in Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by VTJN(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Useless excuses.. Bubu is the biggest of your problems because his incompetence affects not only you but all Ijaw nation.
If u had any such power, only Ijaws will be rolling Nigeria
No Nigerian politicians is more corrupt than an ordinary Nigerians

I'm not in anyway justifying the presidency incompetence. Nonetheless, Buhari alone, isn't just the problem we have in this country
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Fragility6: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
As far as I'm concern, there's no justice been served here

Sylvester father should just let go and take everything to almighty God, he's the only true judge. True judgement is not in man's hand but God's hand., if he take it to God in prayer the murderers of his Son shall never go unpunished
Which God? Even as God love Israel, e dey tell them to go fight thier enemies. Na insult wey children insult Elijah dem take die like chickens.I no understand the type of Christianity some of una dey practice here o
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by LotaTee: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

How much do the parents of the accused actually have to buy the state prosecutor,police and pathologists that carried out the autopsy?
The fact is that a delay in treatment contributed to the boy's death.That singular act of keeping that boy at home,then inviting one scam of a pastor to be hitting him all over the body in the name of warding off spirits of disease also did the boy more harm than good.
The sad fact is that the social media already found those boys guilty and even if the investigation was carried out by the FBI and professors of pathology in the US,some people would still not accept any other verdict than the one of him being murdered for failing to be initiated in a cult.
You people should rest and learn bitter lessons from the boys death.The parents should move on and keep their son in their hearts.He wasn't murdered.
First time I'm reading that Sylvester's parents invited a pastor to 'deliver' their son.Wow.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
VTJN:
No Nigerian politicians is more corrupt than an ordinary Nigerians

I'm not in anyway justifying the presidency incompetence. Nonetheless, Buhari alone, isn't just the problem we have in this country

No, but I'm sure many Ijaws would like to have him go to sleep and not wake up. But it seems their power is limited to small boys from Dowen College!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nten:

I guess so Probably.... nothing is impossible in this country, like the popular phrase: "what is impossible doesn't exist in Nigeria"

I mean everybody already knows the boy ingested chemical and that there is a "cult" in the school and that the boy did not beat himself up
And the lab techs are not total idíots. So it is reasonable they intentionally made the report childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by VTJN(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No, but I'm sure many Ijaws would like to have him go to sleep and not wake up. But it seems their power is limited to small boys from Dowen College!
LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
LotaTee:
First time I'm reading that Sylvester's parents invited a pastor to 'deliver' their son.Wow.

That's a lie, like that LUNATIC OLUNLOYO lie.
Here's what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:
This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Most people are just being emotional on this issue, I somehow inclined to that Olunloyo submission, if you know what the rich kids does behind the scenes, you will be on the fence on this issue.
Go and see how the rich kids order their maids around, Go and see how mothers impose their female maid to have sex with their teenage sons.
At the end of it Science will always bring limelight to the issue. I stand with Autopsy report on this issue

Whatever rich kids do may not be as important to this case as basing judgement on emotions. If we cannot prove that the boy's death was caused by the 5, then we should not send 5 kids to jail in a bid to satisfy our emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nten: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I mean everybody already knows the boy ingested chemical and that there is a "cult" in the school and that the boy did not beat himself up
And the lab techs are not total idíots. So it is reasonable they intentionally made the report childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up!
Nothing is impossible bro!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

Whatever rich kids do may not be as important to this case as basing judgement on emotions. If we cannot prove that the boy's death was caused by the 5, then we should not send 5 kids to jail in a bid to satisfy our emotions.

You should also not present a report that says the boy did not injest any chemical and there is no "cult" in the school and the boy basically beat himself up. The public are not total idiots. See the video above (my last post). That's the truth
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nten:

Nothing is impossible bro!

Especially in Nigeria.
It is happening b4 our very eyes.
A boy with peeling lips, damaged organs and broken bones had no chemical in his system and was not beaten by anyone!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by christistruth01: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

I said it they will cover it up , shame on Sylvester parents you could have done the needful to have your son alive by listening to him and withdrawing him on time from that school , matter don reach power from ogas at top , yeye country.

PoliteActivist:

Especially in Nigeria.
It is happening b4 our very eyes.
A boy with peeling lips, damaged organs and broken bones had no chemical in his system and was not beaten by anyone!

Kemi Olunloyo already said there was going to be a Cover up and the Case would be Killed a Month ago because the Parents of the arrested boys and the School were too well connected

She has advised Parents who still have Kids in Dowen College to withdraw their Kids and send them to School elsewhere they can Trust

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by BelovedofLord: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by danielbello(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Ssoil(f): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
A broom and cutlass inside his grave will do more justice than this corrupt country.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by MartinsD12(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Kemi Olunloyo already said there was going to be a Cover up and the Case would be Killed a Month ago because the Parents of the arrested boys and the School were too well connected

She has advised Parents who still have Kids in Dowen College to withdraw their Kids and send them to School elsewhere they can Trust
It's quite pathetic

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You should also not present a report that says the boy did not injest any chemical and there is no "cult" in the school and the boy basically beat himself up. The public are not total idiots. See the video above (my last post). That's the truth

Did you read the part that referenced the Toxicology report? Were it said
The result of the toxicology is also not indicative of any toxic or poisonous substance in the body of the deceased. and the other part of the police report

“from available facts in the duplicate case file, the investigation carried out by the Police did not reveal that any secret society name, tattoo or insignia of any unlawful society was found in the possession of any of the suspects during the investigation carried out by the Police.

“To hold otherwise would amount to sniffing for an offence and a speculative act which is not permitted in law. It is trite law that suspicion no matter how grave cannot be a ground for conviction”
I cannot hold brief for anybody but can only rely on evidence of investigations

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
greggng:

Lawyers in the house will understand what I meant ...it ought to have been state vs the dowen student involved but state decided not to pursue the case . That doesn't mean the victims family has no other choice. They might decide to pursue it if the believe they ve a case . Only court will exonerate them not lagos state cos you cannot be a judge in your own case

You do not need "Lawyers" to interpret what is straight forward. There is an autopsy and toxicology report made available to the public. Even in court, the judgement will be based on the evidence given by the Pathologist which are detailed in the report. How differently do you think the courts will interpret this I ask again?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by tiswell(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
just2endowed:

Na waoh, Africans. For the waist, it might take 40 years to get justice at last by waiting for latest invention that will help solve the case.
But for Africa here in Nigeria, everything na God hand.
I begin to wonder if God we serve here is helping the west and other countries to solve old case?

ignorance of the knowledge of God isn't an excuse on the judgement day.

Seek knowledge before it's too late!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
christistruth01:

You are only fooling yourself and confusing yourself. For all we know you are LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself.
Stop trying to rewrite historic. Everybody knows what she said:

SHE SAID:
SLY WILLINGLY DRANK ENGINE OIL AND AGREED TO BE BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO JOIN THEIR CULT

That's what she said: a total LIE!
She was supporting the school and the boys like she was being paid.

STOP LYING!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

Did you read the part that referenced the Toxicology report? Were it said

I cannot hold brief for anybody but can only rely on evidence of investigations

We are saying the same thing.
The report is childishly unbelievable. I mean, everybody already knows the boy ingested chemical and that there is a "cult" in the school and that the boy did not beat himself up.
It is possible the lab techs intentionally made the report childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/05/sylvester-oromoni-lagos-govt-clears-five-dowen-college-students-staff/amp/

The parents of the kid, should take another route, by presenting the kid's medical records, approach a good lawyer and also do another autopsy from a reputable hospital in nigeria .
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Sleekfingers: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
eldoradoxx:
You can never get justice in Lagos State if you don't belong. May God rest the soul of Sylvester, victim of a failed country.

But can you get justice in Rivers, Kano or Anambra ?

We are talking about a failed and corrupt system here.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
kuntash:

Be very careful how you mention or call thunder this year ...
come, it is the truth, Thunder should fire those involved in the murder, Heavy one
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The parents of the kid, should take another route, by presenting the kid's medical records, approach a good lawyer and also do another autopsy from a reputable hospital in nigeria .

They already did all that, but the powers that be obfuscated and compromised all that - possibly with threats and pay offs. It is only us, the public, that can bring about justice by continuing to cry out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

How much do the parents of the accused actually have to buy the state prosecutor,police and pathologists that carried out the autopsy?
The fact is that a delay in treatment contributed to the boy's death.That singular act of keeping that boy at home,then inviting one scam of a pastor to be hitting him all over the body in the name of warding off spirits of disease also did the boy more harm than good.
The sad fact is that the social media already found those boys guilty and even if the investigation was carried out by the FBI and professors of pathology in the US,some people would still not accept any other verdict than the one of him being murdered for failing to be initiated in a cult.
You people should rest and learn bitter lessons from the boys death.The parents should move on and keep their son in their hearts.He wasn't murdered.
stop talking nonsense with your useless long comment, you don't deserve to be in nairaland
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are only fooling yourself and confusing yourself. For all we know you are LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself.
Stop trying to rewrite historic. Everybody knows what she said:

SHE SAID:
SLY WILLINGLY DRANK ENGINE OIL AND AGREED TO BE BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO JOIN THEIR CULT

That's what she said: a total LIE!
She was supporting the school and the boys like she was being paid.

STOP LYING!!!

Kemi Olunloyo has also gone even further and advised anyone with Children in Dowen College to send their Children to Other Schools they can Trust

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You and the rest of your family will grow old in jail if you try that,you think emotions is what is used to judge a case
please shut up with your comment, when there is no justice, what do you expect, what the guy said its truth, or are you related to the culprit, please keep quiet and stop commenting nonsense
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Goodnone25:
stop talking nonsense with your useless long comment, you don't deserve to be in nairaland
You that deserve to be in nland where your fellow illiterates are even refuting 2 different autopsies performed by 2 different set of consultant pathologies.
I bet your type of person would have taken that boy to a shrine while he was seriously injured and ill to first get one scam of a juju priest tell your type who put "poison" for him to step on,rather than take him immediately for treatment.
You lots are d set of people that have turned nland to a toy ground for psychos and illiterates,rather than the intellectual playground it used to be.Mpi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Divided Over Strike Suspension, Holds NEC Meeting / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.