Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (5896 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dumk: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Talk about achievement… A young man, Nnamuka Charles Arinze, has shared his achievement on Social media, and all we can say is.. We’re less proud.

He shared on Facebook a post that reads thus; “I’ve F**ked beyond 88.8% of The Girls I’ve Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS. We Guys Should Change Them As Often As Everyday Just Like We Change Our Boxers and Pants. Guys Are You With Me??”

See the girls he slept with in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/i-have-slept-with-888-of-girls-i-met.html?m=1

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dumk: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
See the pictures of the girls he has slept with in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/i-have-slept-with-888-of-girls-i-met.html?m=1
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Zubaidabta12(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
He never do reach that man in the US that slept with 5000 women and kept the bedsheets.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Who is this premature??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Abfinest007(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
I thought I'll see one handsome dude. na come this kurakura
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is a kid who only knows how to make mouth online.. real-life he still feeds from his mum's pot..
Typical example of a Wannabe redpiller.. always talking online whilst in real life they are nothing..

5 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by iTearHerToto: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Whether he a kid or not there's nothing good out of a Zoogerian girl

Punna stinks

Hoards all kinds of STI's and afflictions inside punna

Doesn't like condom

Sells her body for 2k transfer

Pukesangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by posty56: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
not surprised, women this days they sell their body for common recharge card.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by PenisCaP: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
This post have reach over 3years nau.
It trended then In SM
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by dollytino4real(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
when gono or kakus go show u pepper u go fear fork
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Goldbw122(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na disease you g carry last last
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by BestDicker: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Op you be mumu..
Dis one nah old news nah...

Anyway majority of the girls are useless almost
All.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Small pickin on the beat.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dumk: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Mercury12(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nnamuka clap for yourself. Well-done

now go to the bank and withdraw cash with it
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Tallesty1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
88.8% of the girls you met online had sex with you.

Very useless guy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Tallesty1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
88.8% of the girls you met online had sex with you.

Very useless guy
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by meobizy(f): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2022
…only? This one is a child. He should raise the number to 100%. Until then he is only wasting air.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by AgriHub: 3:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Black people 24/7 are always discussing sex and women. We need to be more productive honestly.

To succeed in farming or home gardening, you need the right hybrid seeds. I import, supply and distribute all kinds of agricultural seeds and equipments. Contact me if you need agro seedlings and chemicals. Both Cucumber, Watermelon, Onions, Cabbage, Pepper, Tomato etc.

PAY ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS STATE
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by fourboys: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by rex444(m): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2022
This one don know wetin to do with woman?
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Whether he a kid or not there's nothing good out of a Zoogerian girl

Punna stinks

Hoards all kinds of STI's and afflictions inside punna

Doesn't like condom

Sells her body for 2k transfer

Pukesangry
Whenever I see something like this I am always glad cos you have a mom so it directly relates to her...

As the person on that post said his mom was once a girl likewise yours...so if you said women sold their body and their private part stinks then same goes to your mom. ..

You don't know how to control yourself online then you will need some manners..you kids will come online saying all sort of Immature words to women..better get a life and stop proving hard guy online..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Boogyman557: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters bro . real matters.. WTF MAN
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by iTearHerToto: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Whenever I see something like this I am always glad cos you have a mom so it directly relates to her...

As the person on that post said his mom was once a girl likewise yours...so if you said women sold their body and their private part stinks then same goes to your mom. ..

You don't know how to control yourself online then you will need some manners..you kids will come online saying all sort of Immature words to women..better get a life and stop proving hard guy online..
Stfu b!tch
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Innobee99(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Even if u insult him, he's not far from the truth.
Most of these gals online, once u put a price tag on them, boom they're on ur bed already
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Stfu b!tch
Yeah you have a mom baby boy..you are only good at ranting.. grin wink
Cry me a river son..your mom must be really proud of her son coming online to talk about how her private parts and her gender's own stinks.. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dumk: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

no mind all these kids, as if they can creat a person
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by bluefilm: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2022
This is one of the dangerous effects of meth.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those girls bashing him be acting as if na only one guy dey knack dem! Bunch of hypocrites

Abeg guy, ride on jare as long as u ar ready to face whatever comes with it

Knack any pus*y knackable
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kudos to the 11.2% that avoided your drained life

Even skull miners will avoid your empty head.
Re: I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy by Dumk: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) / Random Bad Things U Like In A Guy / Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.