Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63175 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by TheOgaBoss: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
They will go scot free on this girl's issue...with all the preaching all this girls will still not listen,some will still see this news and still go for hookup tonight
Girls themselves they do their own bam up oo, don't just think they are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by dingbang(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Stop seeing people in hotel
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by GetMeRight: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided
everythinggirly:
The love of too much money is the beginning of pain and death! Girls be wise!
Deborah98:
Godliness with contentment is great gain...but that boy or whoever did this won't go scot-free..

Even from fellow females, this is very low for you all. What if she was tricked by someone she trusted? Una just concluded like that because you saw the word "hotel"! Mtchewww
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by BRATISLAVA: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided

The way some of you post.

What if it was her boyfriend who she trusted that was behind the act? What if it was her friend? You have no idea if she wanted expensive weaves, but how you've concluded on that is up to you. You don't know what phone she uses. But you're quick to assume.

What is wrong if she wears expensive weaves that she can afford? People have these things without the means you've all concluded they used to get them.

Or do directors and workers in parastatals not have children again? Who did this to you people?

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Walz001: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2022
We all need to be careful Everything is happening and on a daily routine ..... we should be satisfied with what we have and what we can work for
Peer pressure is real and they do havoc
Girls be wise if you cant stay or hustle on your own always tell someone where you are going to and with who u are with ....

Things are falling apart everyday .... let be wise
May the Good Lord safe those who hears

Amen
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by shegsrules(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Do you see what we are talking about?!!

You would have me believe that girl didn't know or even suspect that this small boy lavishing her with gifts and money wasn"t doing anything legit?!! How dumb was she?!!

Anyway, these infidels called Yahoo boys can only link up with desperate and materialistic ladies.

No way a decent girl with even half a brain won't smell the stench beneath all that fake glamour! No way!!!

Is funny that nowadays ladies don't question the wealth guys lavish on them. Same money her parents or siblings can't even afford. All they do is see it as love mean while the guy has a target at heart.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by tunize(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
They will never learn..
If you like school go school and learn a skill.
If your head nor carry book learn skill
Bottom line is girls should stop humping from one guy to another hustle hard and smart in a legit way money go come.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by remitarich(f): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Eye plucked out....is it that her eye is been used for ritual...
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by tonyson010(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

If it was done by the guy she has been dating for 3 yrs, then he is a wicked guy.

We know that this is always perpetrated by quick hook ups.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Mkingz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
It’s crazy Nigerian youths no longer want to hustle legitimately again...Nobody wants slow and steady anymore..Most are after the fast life, the fast cars forgetting every fast thing must slow down in the end. Sad!
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by thinkmoney(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
The love of too much money is the beginning of pain and death! Girls be wise!
U don't add to bible oh. U go see heaven soo? Bible say love if money. Where u see ur 'too much money.' Lolz
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by LINTUNE(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
LILTJAY:
Yahoo boys. .
Girls self nor dey hear world..
Na them make boys dey find money by all means because them nor go date you if you nor get car or iphone 13
so na because say u wan date woman, na y u de find money?..nawa o
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by caracas: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

so your gf don't have house in sch? she stay in hotel? it's obvious na olosho u dey date

in school settings that's if you're educated, even if your gf have room mate, the room mate will excuse u guys till u take your exit.

imagine this complete fool, the guy I even corrected even have small sense than u, carry your house to pH now, village cow
You must be a complete illiterate that have never seen the four walls of any school before....
So if my girlfriend is on campus n i want to spend the night with my girlfriend I will go to the female hostel n excuse the roomate? Oh my god you're even more daft than I thought
Olodos are far better than you.....
Besides the school example is one, there are so many reasons why one wud need to logde in a hotel with his girlfriend but its clear a broke ass nigga like you would never understand.....
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by nosleep: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
this hoes are very conny and gready set of humans. they will never calm down to date or love a broke dude. they want already made dude and they can't ask themselves. what the already made dude must have passed through to make his money. being broke give you extra mind to treat hoes badly without thinking twices because you can never see them when you gat nothing. useless Nigeria girls
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
lereinter:

Rituals didn't start in 70s

Your knowledge is minute of mystical things

Let me explain in this little way if you go agree

They went to solicit help from the devil, the devil doesn't do anything free or good

And it says bring human say eyes etc

It's not that the human part will turn to money but that's what it request from them for money they need

The outcome,

Now say yahoo boy will just meet easy Maga fiam he gets rich
A business man just begin to meet clients suddenly any price he states they will pay

But the devil doesn't make anyone drink water sit down drop cup

Just the way cultist behave

Bros, these things are just your imaginations, and of course, the imaginations of millions of other ignorant Nigerians out there.
They are non-nonexistent

You said the crazy belief didn't start around the '70s?
Do you have any record of any rich Nigerian from the '60s backwards, down to the colonial era, who was rumoured to have made his money through ritual killings?
We know about people who stole from the government or engaged in some shady businesses to become rich, but not ritual killers.
It's people of this generation, who have been given so much in terms of education, technology and human development, that are disappointedly peddling this foolish belief and wasting innocent lives for nothing.

Just imagine one poor, wretched Alfa or herbalist asking another guy to bring human part so he can make him rich.
Haven't you noticed that none of those 'wealth-givers' is rich himself?

Africa! Chaii!!
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Curious346: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Curious346:
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled
very sad indeed
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Emmanuel909090: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
peace0813:
" that doesn't warrant killing them in this painful manner." What other way should they kill them?

Pardon my misuse of words, meant something else. No other way please.

Modified.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Sheriman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
chival:
May God comfort those left to mourn her. This is my take on the matter - whoever murdered her is a monster, but I blame the girl. Virtue and morals have gone to the dogs. Growing up, we were taught as ladies to esteem virtue and self pride.

An undergraduate has absolutely no business staying in a hotel room alone with a guy, even if they are dating. Young ladies do not date responsibly and for that reason many of them get into all kinds of sticky situations.
For starters, many young ladies know the guys they date and the men they roll with earn their money in a questionable manner, but they don't care. The end game for them is showing off on social media with expensive hair, phones and designer outfits. There's more to life than these. Those young boys who use them for rituals will eventually settle down and marry down the line and when they do, they usually go for a good girl who has been raised right.

My fellow ladies, please learn to make money and be independent. Learn to be content with whatever you make and whatever lifestyle it will afford you. Learn to avoid irresponsible young guys who are out to make a buck through any means necessary. If you are wise, you can usually spot them. This dead young lady should have been spending her new year's eve with family and loved ones. If she had, she probably will be alive today.

Dare to be different, dare to work hard and honestly. Don't land yourself in a sticky situation where you get killed or where your body count is so high that eventually when you get married, you get jumpy each time your husband introduces you to a friend.
Again, may God comfort the bereaved.
I love you my dear. You nailed it. May God let the hear. I have sisters too

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Sheriman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Calicoe:
My advice to girls is this
If you must do runz, rent a room, buy a bed, host all ur clients there. I understand hotel is preferable because the chances of being seen by familiar faces are slim but then it is safer. Not saying it is 100% guaranteed to keep u safe from potential miners but it can discourage a miner from going with you when you have the home advantage. U don't have to live in that room 24/7. Just use it strictly for business. And ur neighbours must understand what u do there. U can't hide it from them so u can choose to let them know what u do there or still mind ur biz.
Just my 2 cents on how to practice runz safely. But the ultimate advice is get a job or learn a trade or handwork or focus on your studies and be content with what you have to avoid being a runz girl in d first place
Peace
For your mind now na advise you dey give sooo
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by lereinter(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, these things are just your imaginations, and of course, the imaginations of millions of other ignorant Nigerians out there.
They are non-nonexistent

You said the crazy belief didn't start around the '70s?
Do you have any record of any rich Nigerian from the '60s backwards, down to the colonial era, who was rumoured to have made his money through ritual killings?
We know about people who stole from the government or engaged in some shady businesses to become rich, but not ritual killers.
It's people of this generation, who have been given so much in terms of education, technology and human development, that are disappointedly peddling this foolish belief and wasting innocent lives for nothing.

Just imagine one poor, wretched Alfa or herbalist asking another guy to bring human part so he can make him rich.
Haven't you noticed that none of those 'wealth-givers' is rich himself?

Africa! Chaii!!

Go research well, during colonial era, farmers did rituals to cure their cocoa plantation of disease.

No problem I have heard you
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by JOemmy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
What happened to her other breast?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by liver123(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nobody should come here and tell me that this girl doesn't know the guy is yahoo guy, she knows but they will not listen, they want to buy the latest wear and latest phone in the maket
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Bola146(f): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The way some of you post.

What if it was her boyfriend who she trusted that was behind the act? What if it was her friend? You have no idea if she wanted expensive weaves, but how you've concluded on that is up to you. You don't know what phone she uses. But you're quick to assume.

What is wrong if she wears expensive weaves that she can afford? People have these things without the means you've all concluded they used to get them.

Or do directors and workers in parastatals not have children again? Who did this to you people?

Maybe you should ask your elders, watch how those Yahoo guys always deceive ladies in a club or faking birthday parties, affof they kill

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fluffybaby(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
at least it will minimize the chances of being used for ritual...u sound somehow..smh

Shake it softly Sha. Let it not fall off.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Hassanmaye(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Curious346:
I also double as an estate agent .. Just recently, a 22yr old lady called from the South asking I get her a place in lagos.

She had never been here before.

I asked her her budget and location preference.
This is what she said.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THOSE YAHOO BOYS, ALL THOSE G-guys, do you know where they live in lagos?, and that is where I want you to find house for me....

AS a bornagain xtain, I was marvelled
Haha lol
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
caracas:

You must be a complete illiterate that have never seen the four walls of any school before....
So if my girlfriend is on campus n i want to spend the night with my girlfriend I will go to the female hostel n excuse the roomate? Oh my god you're even more daft than I thought
Olodos are far better than you.....
Besides the school example is one, there are so many reasons why one wud need to logde in a hotel with his girlfriend but its clear a broke ass nigga like you would never understand.....

you're a compound fool nigga, how can you've a gf that stay in hostel when rich nigga get her house off campus? yet you're quick to call someone broke ass?

my gf now wife rented house off campus because of visit, the education I've given myself, if you've 20% of it, you won't be disgracing your lineage here with your gross foolishness

it seems you no dey look face whom you dey use your filthy hands to type this your imbecilic low IQ post to? guy I go rubbish you, no dey try me
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Gamelord007: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ritualists desperate to hammer this new year
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Henryt6: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why won't they pluck out her eyes
When all this young girls has turned to digital olosho
(hook up)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Pataricatering(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
many of u are just vultures hiding in human skin.
Ur humanity is dead and gone .

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Bola146(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pataricatering:
many of u are just vultures hiding in human skin.
Ur humanity is dead and gone .

Exactly how your family are good in olosho business grin grin na dem empty skull slay mama grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Usmankno: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
November24:

Tah!
RIP to her..but I want to believe there is no how she hasn't seen anything throughout they period the dated to makes her suspect the guy,but decided to keep quiet nd assumed nothing will happens.Thats my thought though.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by TheNoble007(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fashionista01:
If only parents will train their girl child to be independent and contented with what they have issues like this will be minimal in our society.

Everyone have the choice.... Do not blame parents. Blame the foolish boys who are desperate to do anything for blood money. Blame the girls who are desperate to flow with the big boys and big things.

This girl in question, was killed and dropped by the road side of a popular secondary school in Jos city, Zaria road. A place I know too well. I hope youths will learn. Who cursed the black race?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.