Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63177 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fluffybaby(f): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Your life must be really sad grin grin grin
So they should follow you because you toast them? Go and tell your sister to follow every male that toasts her so that when one plucks her eyes out others she already dated will say eiyahh and she was a good girl who accepted the love offers of all the boys who came to toast her o

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by CSTRR: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided
Stop blaming the victims.

If there were no prostitutes, ritualists won't stop.

Prostitutes are just the most vulnerable.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:
This is the murderer.....

was he caught already?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by adecz: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
❌❌These are the dangers of runs... ☹️❌ ❌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Why do you sound like a sadist?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Zorn: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall
if she dated the guy for long and didn't know his source of income then she's an idiot . Most girls don't mind dating scammers ,thief's and ritualist provided they get money from him and he has car .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
This won't deter Dem slay queens

Dress smart and go to any eatery or mall and see them restless tryin to get ur attention

When u make choices in life, you face the consequences. She must have heard of ritualist or evil men. Yet she thinks like some of us will. " It will not happen to me"
RIP

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by JoshTim: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.
So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.
Lol, what these young ladies between the ages of 18 and 24 do these days is find a hotel, pay for it, move in, and be soliciting customers online for short rest and other wise. So in a day, like 10 men might patronize them. If each man is charged 10k over sex, that's 100k in a day. Women have the heart of a beast compared to the male counterpart and will do the unthinkable to make money. When a lady tells you she is hustling, you should think about it very well. Collecting 100k per day gives 3m in 30days. The least some hookup ladies even charge is 15k.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by symbianDON(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
A clear case of yahoo plus +........so sad the way the devil has taken over the hearts of these so-called yahoo boys
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
was he caught already?
She was snapchatting in his car same day.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
See where clitocurrency trading lead this one now na Nigeria I see where olos*o too won buy private jet well sorry for her loss

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided
who dey talk? Just show me ur face i wan c something.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Killermamba: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:

Bros forget your anger towards your ex. You are a psychopath by your insensitivity and statement

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Ezeego1(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
cherishmichael:
The killings of this Yahoo boys is too much ooo

Are you just realizing that in this thread

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
what a way to leave this earth and the babe na complete babe, she get fine face, nice boobs and ass

anyway RIP
pervert

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Stanleyville(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

Her killers will surely meet their end,sooner or later. No peace for the wicked.

Those blaming the Gul should stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Godliness with contentment is a great again.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by CSTRR: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, what this young ladies between the age of 18 and 24 do these days is find a hotel, pay for it, move in, and be soliciting customers online for short rest and other wise. So in a day, like 10 men might patronize them. If each man is charged 10k over sex, that's 100k in a day. Women have the heart of a beast compared to the male counterpart and will do the unthinkable to make money.
So prostitution is what you call "unthinkable"?

Something that is done in every country on Earth, and legal in most indutrialised countries.

Is that what you call "unthinkable"?

It's even sick that people like you think prostitute deserve whatever they get.

Go get help.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
What is wrong with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by sotall(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

How two grown up human beings go date for 4yrs then the mumu idiotic boyfriend go just decide one day to pieces him girlfriend body just cos of money, and when the news reach here una go start to blame only the girl? Becos no be ur sister abi?

How did you know they dated for 4yrs?

Most of these ritual killings happen to girls who meet strangers and dont mind hoping into their bed without doing due diligence.

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by IbadeHQ: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Na them ...adeyemi don start minning eye balls

Cursed region

Don't start the year like this na........

Did you read at all? Adeyemi you saw in the write up called for help. Make una dey try read well na.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Trustedpronet: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:

Go and take your drugs boy. The abnormalities in your neuron is too loud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
pervert

Pele o rapist, so a 300 level grown ass lady is a teen? do you even know the meaning of pervert? dummy

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.
Most Jos boys de into yahoo dis days
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
God will punish whoever did this.
How do people even do this kind of an unimaginable act.
. God will not purnish anyone. Girls will never learn. They always go for guys with riches that they don't know the source of their wealth. Come to delta now, you will marvel at the rate of yahoo plus. You need to see the cars this guys are driving. This are the guys girls always flock with. Guys with sudden wealth. I don't pity any girl that end through this way

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

She was snapchatting in his car same day.

wow that's good, I hope the idiot is caught, his eyes should be pluck the same way too

I don't when these naive ladies will learn

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fluffybaby(f): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Generation of vipers.

Girls and young ladies, hustle for your money. No man out there is willing to spend on you without collecting back, either by having sex with you ( fornication which God abhors) or using your body parts for rituals. Now, what's your gain in the end?

The problem is that they won't listen. They never believe it can happen to them until it does.

Ritualist is not written on any mans head. As a result, you can't tell who is one, therefore flee from boy/manfriends, face your studies and God until you're ready for marriage. Then marry from the household of God.

And you think those girls who hustle for money can't still be used by their husbands for rituals? I like how we place bandage on festering wounds instead of treating the wound.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
May the killers be found.

Funny thing, the person that plucked her eyes for ritual purpose may just bought new lexus 2021 model o and post it on social media shouting glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Ezeego1(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, what this young ladies between the age of 18 and 24 do these days is find a hotel, pay for it, move in, and be soliciting customers online for short rest and other wise. So in a day, like 10 men might patronize them. If each man is charged 10k over sex, that's 100k in a day. Women have the heart of a beast compared to the male counterpart and will do the unthinkable to make money.

That's the way dey operate

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by CSTRR: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. God will not purnish anyone. Girls will never learn. They always go for guys with riches that they don't know the source of their wealth. Come to delta now, you will marvel at the rate of yahoo plus. You need to see the cars this guys are driving. This are the guys girls always flock with. Guys with sudden wealth. I don't pity any girl that end through this way
Go and get help.

Gold digging does not mean you deserve to get killed for it.

Their mates gold dig their way to fortune in Europe and they live to old age.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Spherical77(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
So you encourage jobless men to go about looking for women or what? You encourage Men who can't even feed himself comfortably to go about looking for girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Generation of vipers.

Girls and young ladies, hustle for your money. No man out there is willing to spend on you without collecting back, either by having sex with you ( fornication which God abhors) or using your body parts for rituals. Now, what's your gain in the end?

The problem is that they won't listen. They never believe it can happen to them until it does.

Ritualist is not written on any mans head. As a result, you can't tell who is one, therefore flee from boy/manfriends, face your studies and God until you're ready for marriage. Then marry from the household of God.

. You nailed it. God bless you ma. I hope our women folk listen to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.