Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63178 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
topoftheworld:

Too bad boss, the Estate where I work, U will small boy of 15 using benz worth 30m and buying house worth 40m, everyday all they do is drinks, carry woman and loud music everywhere.. It doesn't move me.

No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
How sure are you that guy is the one that killed her
If you have any access to him.....Please report to the authorities.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

If you have any access to him.....Please report to the authorities.

I, UDOKABESTLUV, can never say what I'm not sure of
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Quiny32323: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

You dey carry your girlfriend go hotel?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
I, UDOKABESTLUV, can never say what I'm not sure of
Ok.....alleged murderer.

Is this better?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ityP(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.

Well, she wanted to bam bam
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Moral Lesson: only your bestfriend, husband and fiancee is allowed to manipulate your emotions to go somewhere.
Your parents never taught you to go to hotel with a man that is not your husband.
Lesson #2: everyone find work, no one wants a liability. If I tell you I no get, the money for giving that month have finish.
Lesson #3: it's too early for bad news

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ityP(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
bigjackass:
you spoke my mind. Some of the girls are not olosho but unfortunate victims of wicked boyfriends desperate to make money. A girl will go out to have a nice time with her boyfriend of several months or years only for him to murder her for rituals. Very unfortunate

You don't know what you're saying. These ladies know their bfs are into shitty things. 90% of ladies no mind date yahoo boys.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ityP(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
..and no word to condemn the killer(s)?

she may have been kidnapped..u thought about that?

If she went on a date or even a run,one or two of her friends would know about it and yes,the guy involved

And ..though you can't tell from appearance ,this girl doesn't look the irresponsible type to me

She wasn't kidnapped. Babe was used to living the sweet life. She has always wanted to bam bam
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

Ok.....alleged murderer.

Is this better?

This Word is Better Than calling someone a murderer because you are not there when that lady was killed and that killing might not be done by one person alone.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Pele o rapist, so a 300 level grown ass lady is a teen? do you even know the meaning of pervert? dummy

A pervert is someone with displays abnormal sexual behaviors, it has nothing to do with age. the word you are mistaking it for is ‘pedophile’. Ode.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by lereinter(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
This is very terrible
But the big question is, who told these useless Nigerians that money can be made through ritual killings??
It's only Nigerians and some few other primitive Africans that hold this very archaic, ignorant and foolish belief.
And unfortunately, many innocent lives have been unnecessarily wasted on this very stupid belief.
This epidermic started in the late 1970s/early 1980s with the emergence of the 419ers, later gained ground during the Otokoto and co era, and are being propagated by the movie industry.
Our forefathers never thought of anything like that,despite their level of ignorance and backwardness

Annoyingly, most of the people expressing pity here hold the same belief as those who committed the above crime.

This is what you get where people choose ignorance and primitivity over science and modernity

No one asks such questions as to where the ''ritual money'' is being printed from, who gives them serial numbers and why the CBN has not noticed there are too much money in circulation than it printed, bearing serial numbers it never issued!

What a useless group of creatures! I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian and an African.

Rituals didn't start in 70s

Your knowledge is minute of mystical things

Let me explain in this little way if you go agree

They went to solicit help from the devil, the devil doesn't do anything free or good

And it says bring human say eyes etc

It's not that the human part will turn to money but that's what it request from them for money they need

The outcome,

Now say yahoo boy will just meet easy Maga fiam he gets rich
A business man just begin to meet clients suddenly any price he states they will pay

But the devil doesn't make anyone drink water sit down drop cup

Just the way cultist behave

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

How sure are you that guy is the one that killed her
He's the first suspect.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Godliness with contentment is great gain...but that boy or whoever did this won't go scot-free..
You girls won't listen noni one reason why I don't pity these type of stories when I read them . wanted to woe a girl and as guy man that got little racks wanted to show the girl that I gat Lexus too . just parked near her, thou I talked to her normally but with a little igberaga grin tried all my woeing skills this girl no gree o . I come park comot for inside car give her small scope again and na after like 10 min she kon give number and its due to embarrassment cause we are at the roadside and everybody is watching but ZINI not send grin . despite all the stress of collecting her number trying to take her out she won't date me still . she said if I have a car then I have it for myself . what I notice about her is you can't use anything to freak or manipulate her. This type of girl won't follow you to an hotel not to talk of you popping out her eyes.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by lereinter(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

Thankyou fa

Have they not heard of husband killing wife for rituals or even their children for rituals and vice versa
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

And she went to a hotel to meet him. Getat out

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kwinesther: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

As if she had some premonition before the snap.....
He should just be hanged, that's all.

They never learn.....Dec 31, you should be with your family or church or somewhere not in a hotel with a boy;

Maybe I am old school sha.
You are not old school. That's how it should be.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

A pervert is someone with displays abnormal sexual behaviors, it has nothing to do with age. the word you are mistaking it for is ‘pedophile’. Ode.

so where is the abnormal sexual behavior in this context, I think your brain was used as collateral somewhere

notice me by force set of iidiot
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine this fools,just invited God wrath on themselves .

Money - you no go get .

Peace of mind. Impossible until dey catch una..

Medicine for money no dey …. Na hard work / hustle

Na scam be money ritual ..

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Ofiadiegwu: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
This is too bad.

I mean, how can we as Nigerians continue on this trend of killing humans in quest for riches

The rich people we all know; all the truly rich people, none of them got it by rituals, but through hard work, dedication and focussed efforts.

How is it our leaders and governments are not working so hard to dissuade Nigerians from continuing this evil with wrong assumption they can get rich thereby?

The TV channel houses and radio houses must be centered on orientations of Nigerians to decist from this evil.

Evil God can send calamities on a people like this with no iota of love and kindness in their heart but brutal one-to-another.

Who know why we are facing what we're facing already in this country??

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by chival(f): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
May God comfort those left to mourn her. This is my take on the matter - whoever murdered her is a monster, but I blame the girl. Virtue and morals have gone to the dogs. Growing up, we were taught as ladies to esteem virtue and self pride.

An undergraduate has absolutely no business staying in a hotel room alone with a guy, even if they are dating. Young ladies do not date responsibly and for that reason many of them get into all kinds of sticky situations.
For starters, many young ladies know the guys they date and the men they roll with earn their money in a questionable manner, but they don't care. The end game for them is showing off on social media with expensive hair, phones and designer outfits. There's more to life than these. Those young boys who use them for rituals will eventually settle down and marry down the line and when they do, they usually go for a good girl who has been raised right.

My fellow ladies, please learn to make money and be independent. Learn to be content with whatever you make and whatever lifestyle it will afford you. Learn to avoid irresponsible young guys who are out to make a buck through any means necessary. If you are wise, you can usually spot them. This dead young lady should have been spending her new year's eve with family and loved ones. If she had, she probably will be alive today.

Dare to be different, dare to work hard and honestly. Don't land yourself in a sticky situation where you get killed or where your body count is so high that eventually when you get married, you get jumpy each time your husband introduces you to a friend.
Again, may God comfort the bereaved.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
This Word is Better Than calling someone a murderer because you are not there when that lady was killed and that killing might not be done by one person alone.
Well, that's what we will call him until he makes himself available. Switched off his lines, packed out of his apartment.....

He is a prime suspect for a murder case.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by 07kjb: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:
This is too bad.

I mean, how can we as Nigerians continue on this trend of killing humans in quest for riches

The rich people we all know; all the truly rich people, none of them got it by rituals, but through hard work, dedication and focussed efforts.

How is it our leaders and governments are not working so hard to dissuade Nigerians from continuing this evil with wrong assumption they can get rich thereby?

The TV channel houses and radio houses must be centered on orientations of Nigerians to decist from this evil.

Evil God can send calamities on a people like this with no iota of love and kindness in their heart but brutal one-to-another.

Who know why we are facing what we're facing already in this country??

Keep waiting for them to announce to u that they did Ritual
Not every one has the heart to spill blood

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2022
lereinter:

Rituals didn't start in 70s

Your knowledge is minute of mystical things

Let me explain in this little way if you go agree

They went to solicit help from the devil, the devil doesn't do anything free or good

And it says bring human say eyes etc

It's not that the human part will turn to money but that's what it request from them for money they need

The outcome,

Now say yahoo boy will just meet easy Maga fiam he gets rich
A business man just begin to meet clients suddenly any price he states they will pay

But the devil doesn't make anyone drink water sit down drop cup

Just the way cultist behave

You gerrit Sir. The devil doesn't need those eyes or any other part of the money to give out money. He has the money already. All he wants is for humans to commit. That's all. The devil is cunning.

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

so where is the abnormal sexual behavior in this context, I think your brain was used as collateral somewhere

notice me by force set of iidiot

The abnormal sexual behavior was you commenting on the ass and boobs of a girl that has just been murdered. That’s what he called you a pervert for you illiterate retardd.

Try to get some of that harmattan dust out your brain.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Ofiadiegwu: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
07kjb:

Keep waiting for them to announce to u that they did Ritual
Not every one has the heart to spill blood

You and I know ritual success is a fake thing and can help no person.

God-given success is possible and that's what people should arrive for
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by motionarena: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Cuterboy:
He took her to a hotel...something is not right
u no dey carry babe go hotel
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2022
07kjb:

Oga it is not about intelligent and acquiring higher education stop saying what you don't know...ritual is 100% in existence

That's the rubbish the category of people like you keep saying.
What is this knowledge only you bloody Nigerians possess that other humans from other races don't have??

Keep wasting lives on a non-existent and primitive belief
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Awoleesu(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Time to start monitoring and regulating Hotels in Nigeria...

They're fast becoming dens for criminals.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by 07kjb: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

That's the rubbish the category of people like you keep saying.
What is this knowledge only you bloody Nigerians possess that other humans from other races don't have??

Keep wasting lives on a non-existent and primitive belief
We ain't quarrelling I just told you the fact and you can not continue living in denying the fact
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
fluffybaby:

And you think those girls who hustle for money can't still be used by their husbands for rituals? I like how we place bandage on festering wounds instead of treating the wound.

So, what's your point exactly?
Are you trying to justify immoral acts?

Trying to juxtapose the situation of women who's husbands used for rituals with this case here doesn't make sense because the former is an eventuality and very unavoidable because it's an unpredictable situation. while the latter ( boyfriend murdering girl) can be avoided.
Stop frolicking with obviously deadly boyfriends who clearly have no bearing to take care of themselves much less taking care of you.
Where do you expect them to get the money from?

It's mentality like yours that make girls end up this way. Smh..

Well, like I already pointed in my initial comment, some of you will never listen. So whatever rocks your boat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56