Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63171 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by segtech68: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2022
something has to be done real quick, Nigeria is fast becoming something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Fashionista01(f): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2022
If only parents will train their girl child to be independent and contented with what they have issues like this will be minimal in our society.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by zeeace(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha
you sound like a sick,deranged human being. Did your parents not love you or something?

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ednut1(m): 3:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Work they wont work, follow yahoo boys about

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Piptocoin: 4:57am On Jan 06, 2022
This is what happens when people think the Word of God is outdated and old-fashioned and not meant for the 21st century lifestyle. Girls, love and money are most times baits to the grave. There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction. RIP little girl.

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Piptocoin: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2022
cherishmichael:
The killings of this Yahoo boys is too much ooo

As long as money is easy bait for girls we have not seen the end of this menace. What would a little girl like that be doing with a guy when she has her studies and future to give all her attention? The truth, however, is there is more to this story and whatever we think or say is mere speculation.

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by wiseone28: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha
[/s] Must they all accept your advances?

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by bigjackass: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall
you spoke my mind. Some of the girls are not olosho but unfortunate victims of wicked boyfriends desperate to make money. A girl will go out to have a nice time with her boyfriend of several months or years only for him to murder her for rituals. Very unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by manchyme: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

Thats a lie.
Within those period, you should know his family, friends, likes, dislikes and what hes capable of.

17 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by seanwilliam(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:

Just shut up !. Why would you be happy in something as heartbreaking as this ?

Even though I hate lazy girls with entitlement mentality , I will never wish death on any girl using her own Body to get what she needs. Na by force for girl to gree for u?? Upgrade your life and watch dem die for u..

@ the topic, I don’t think her boyfriend can do that to her.. I mean her known boyfriend..

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by candygist: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:

What’s the difference between you and the ritualist. Like why the celebration from your end over a dead girl ?

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Cokahot: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2022
HahaHaha, no tears for the dead,hahahaha
candygist:

What’s the difference between you and the ritualist. Like why the celebration from your end over a dead girl ?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Reggaemich(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
we all have free will

Because u and your ex's are no More, u want all of them to be dead

What of if ur Ex's also wish u dead will u like it

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by DropsMic(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Hian
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by mightyhaze: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Chai
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by iCauseTrouble: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
So sad. Contentment is a great virtue

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by mightyhaze: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Bola146:
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided
..and no word to condemn the killer(s)?

she may have been kidnapped..u thought about that?

If she went on a date or even a run,one or two of her friends would know about it and yes,the guy involved

And ..though you can't tell from appearance ,this girl doesn't look the irresponsible type to me
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2022
what a way to leave this earth and the babe na complete babe, she get fine face, nice boobs and ass

anyway RIP

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by jibager: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
So sad
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by falcon01: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
calm down
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by realstars: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2022
evil shall never depart from the house of the gerpetrators amen,
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Johel(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Cuterboy:
Missing UNIJOS student reportedly found dead in hotel 'with her eyes gouged out'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/missing-unijos-student-reportedly-found-dead-in-hotel-with-her-eyes-gouged-out-2.html

Very good.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ReneDaniels: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
RIP to the slain

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by HardMirror(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
if I tell u that money ritual does not work, you will start arguing with me. It is people like you that believe that money ritual works that caused this problem. As far as you keep talking about it, some one will one day try it and the circle continues because nigerians believe all this spiritual nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by treatise: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.

Well said bro, Nigeria needs rescue.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2022
olosho
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
This is the murderer.....

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

so a guy that date you for long doesn't have an apartment or a house? you people should be reasonable with your fish brain

this is why your gender is vulnerable. how can someone you've been dating for long be lodging you? oponu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by topoftheworld(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.

Too bad boss, the Estate where I work, U will small boy of 15 using benz worth 30m and buying house worth 40m, everyday all they do is drinks, carry woman and loud music everywhere.. It doesn't move me.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
We seriously need to do something about the rate of prostitution and yahoo/ritualism amongst our youth. We are experiencing a complete breakdown of morality and decency in this generation and everybody is laughing like it’s funny.

I partly blame social media and Instagram in particular for this. All I see every time I log on there is sex, money, sex, money Monday to Sunday no break, just constant proliferation of indecency and degeneracy.

Even our current leaders that we complain so much about were much more disciplined than this in their youth but see how they are running the country today. At this rate, I fear this present generation will be the ones to finally finish this country once we get into positions of power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
. Na u ladies they cause am. Una too like money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.