Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding (1056 Views)

5bed Fully Detached Duplex With BQ @ Megamound Estate @ 120m Net (pics) / 3 Bedroom Apartment For Sell @megamound LEKKI For 35m For 3yrs FLEXIBLE PAYMENT / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by Dremca(m): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2022
I was searching for a miniflat around lekki phase 1 but found out most apartments built there are 2 or 3 bedroom flats or duplex, but I'm considering ikota villa area precisely lekki county home. Please I would like to know if the Estate is prone to flooding and can you please recommend good Estate where one can see a mini flat (not shared apartment) between lekki phase1 to Lagos Business School that's doesn't flood when raining.
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by lordally(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Dremca:
I was searching for a miniflat around lekki phase 1 but found out most apartments built there are 2 or 3 bedroom flats or duplex, but I'm considering ikota villa area precisely lekki county home. Please I would like to know if the Estate is prone to flooding and can you please recommend good Estate where one can see a mini flat (not shared apartment) between lekki phase1 to Lagos Business School that's doesn't flood when raining.

Emmm you might need to ask some of all these housing agents , since it's their job they would have multiple options for you. But you can still get some nice ones also beyond Lagos business school towards Sangotedo side. I stay at Alasis just opposite Lagos business school. Secondly , you might also consider MARYLAND which is on the mainland. It has good roads , constant light and security too.
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by Dremca(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2022
lordally:

Emmm you might need to ask some of all these housing agents , since it's their job they would have multiple options for you. But you can still get some nice ones also beyond Lagos business school towards Sangotedo side. I stay at Alasis just opposite Lagos business school. Secondly , you might also consider MARYLAND which is on the mainland. It has good roads , constant light and security too.
Agents may not give a honest feedback. I'm also considering olokonla/sangotedo since is around Lagos business school but nothing beyond sangotedo. Which good estates in sangotedo would you recommend?
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by lordally(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Dremca:

Agents may not give a honest feedback. I'm also considering olokonla/sangotedo since is around Lagos business school but nothing beyond sangotedo. Which good estates in sangotedo would you recommend?

Ok you know what....I'll take a walk maybe tomorrow and take pictures of the Estates I come across and maybe upload them here so you can see...or what do you think??

Secondly I would ask my brother if he knows if Ikota axis is prone to flooding!
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by Dremca(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
lordally:

Ok you know what....I'll take a walk maybe tomorrow and take pictures of the Estates I come across and maybe upload them here so you can see...or what do you think??

Secondly I would ask my brother if he knows if Ikota axis is prone to flooding!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by lordally(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Dremca:
Thanks so much. I really appreciate.

It's going to be a long walk...but I go try. I'll post them here sha... anyways till tomorrow sha...please remind me bro so I won't forget
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by clarocuzioo(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2022
its only infront of their estate gate that floods, the inside if the esate doesnt. It has a good drainage system.
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by Dremca(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
clarocuzioo:
its only infront of their estate gate that floods, the inside if the esate doesnt. It has a good drainage system.
That means the entrance into ikota villa from express down to the gate of lekky County home is usually flooded. That's not good at all.
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by Dremca(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2022
lordally:

It's going to be a long walk...but I go try. I'll post them here sha... anyways till tomorrow sha...please remind me bro so I won't forget
Please, just to remind you smiley
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by satandeterrible: 3:11pm On May 26, 2022
Dremca:
Please, just to remind you smiley
I assume you must have made your decision.
Is it prone to flooding?
Re: Please Is Lekky County Estate (Megamound Estate) Prone To Flooding by tomoregie: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2023
clarocuzioo:

The Floods occur on Road 1 just before you get to the Lekky County (Megamound) Estate Main-gate. every year measures are taken to improve the drainage but it has not helped.

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation On The Mainland With Access To The Island Via 3rd Mainland / Solutions For Networking Large Buildings(offices) / To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.