Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes (9832 Views)

Plateau State Cancel South West Votes / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by oshozondii: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has been enjoined to reciprocate the firm support leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Bola Tinubu gave him in the South West which largely resulted in his victory in the 2015 presidential election.

Leader of Arewa in the South, Alhaji Musa Saidu, recalled that it was the vote from the South West that gave Buhari the needed spread to be declared winner of the election ,adding that it was time for the President to reward the tremendous support of Tinubu for the 2023 presidential election.

Continuing, he said it was the first time in the political history of the country that the South West will throw its weight behind a northern presidential candidate in block, stressing that it was a major risk Tinubu took to forge that unity between the north and the South.

”The results of the 2015 elections are in the public domain for all to see . The only part of the country that stood with north for Buhari was the West. And it was the first time the North and South West forged a common political unity. “.

”Tinubu made the relationship possible. Buhari should support Tinubu. Good must be rewarded with good. If he fails to support Tinubu for the 2023 presidential election it will paint the picture of an ungrateful north”

“I am advising the Vice President that it was Tinubu that made him politically. He should not allow ambition destroy his relationship with Tinubu. If Tinubu says he doesn’t want to contest it’s a different thing. He should be very careful not to spoil a good relationship between him and Tinubu.“

“The Yorubas deserve the presidency , they supported Buhari. What Tinubu is suffering today is because of the support he gave Buhari. “.

“I speak for the poor people in the north. They want to enjoy the new relationship between the north and the West that Tinubu made possible. Nothing should be done to paint the Hausa man as ungrateful people”.

“I am helping our poor people in the north so that we can build the relationship between the north and the South West. Most of the northern peasants are in Internally displaced persons camps, IDP camps. “

” The north should stand by Tinubu because of the way he mobilized the South West for Buhari.”

Saidu further advised former President Goodluck Jonathan to stay away from the presidential election, adding that he should not allow himself to be deceived into the race to lose at the end of the day.

“The former President should not allow himself to be drafted into the presidential race and at the end of the day he loses. If it is true that he is preparing to cross over to the APC, I advise him to drop the idea. The coast doesn’t appear clear for him now to return as president of the country “

“Anybody telling Jonathan to come and be president is deceiving him. My advise to Jonathan, he should not be deceived.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/buhari-should-support-tinubu-as-reward-for-south-west-votes-saidu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2022
How many months to election una still dey cry of supporting tilumbu like an orphan

I thought the fraud made the sophisticated partnership with buhari very clear in 2015

Someone has been used and dumped

63 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Maxymilliano(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2022
So it is now a case of 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours', and not ability to deliver as experienced under Buhari, who failed woefully in meeting up to the yearning of Nigerians

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2022
So all defects should be thrown out while him pushed to presidency just because he supported Buhari.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by ramenojae: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Seidu kor

1 Like

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by CannibalTorment: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Are you complaining on behalf of Tinubu?
Truthisunique:
How many months to election una still dey cry of supporting tilumbu like an orphan

I thought the fraud made the sophisticated partnership with buhari very clear in 2015

Someone has been used and dumped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by FarahAideed: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2022
2023 Nigerian Presidency is beyond compensation ..it is a fight to save Nigeria after year 8 years of gross incompetence by bUhari...we need a capable hand not Tinubu...If it's compensation the Nigerian project has already compensated Tinubu with bastard wealth

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2022
jagaban using 3rd party 2 beg bubu... no be by begging

11 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2022
CannibalTorment:
Are you complaining on behalf of Tinubu?
His tears and complains in Akande book needs to be amplified

11 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2022
If after all this beggings and countless beggings by Tinubu men and Buhari turn around and supports Tinubu (Which will not happen) and Tinubu becomes president, his urchins will say Tinubu is a master strategist .. where as na begging he take become president

I laugh grin cheesy grin

Buhari is the master strategist if you ask me

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by adonis89(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2022
When u hear dem talking abt unity, u will think dey love the country and ppl from other tribe and religion. This statement made by saidu, does it portray unity in any way?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by CannibalTorment: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2022
You mean he wrote Akande's book for him, where is the tears and complains when he was aspiring to become the vice President, even when he is at advantage presently compare to Peter Obi and Atiku that did not stand a chance
Truthisunique:
His tears and complains in Akande book needs to be amplified

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Elvictor: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Afonjas ehnn

6 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
CannibalTorment:
You mean he wrote Akande's book for him, where is the tears and complains when he was aspiring to become the vice President, even when he is at advantage presently compare to Peter Obi and Atiku that did not stand a chance
[/s]Akande the laughing jackass is tinubu apron mouthpiece beside all his quotation was coming from pained tilumbu directly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If after all this beggings and countless beggings by Tinubu men and Buhari turn around and supports Tinubu (Which will not happen) and Tinubu becomes president, his urchins will say Tinubu is a master strategist .. where as na begging he take become president

I laugh grin cheesy grin

Buhari is the master strategist if you ask me
osinbajo won't even smell that seat with the body language of Buhari let alone tilumbu the Yoruba Muslim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by clarocuzioo(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2022
kk
Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by johnmartus(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Igbos always bitter about Yoruba issues.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
johnmartus:
No shift goal post

Na beg we still dey beg buhari so to support tilumbu

Let Igbo join us beg buhari if that would help after all we begged their governors to support southern president 2023 as a way of threatening buhari to give tilumbu presidency but e no work

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by holluwizzy: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2022
From ear problem president to a crippled president elect. Greedy n corruption have eaten some people sense of reasoning.

Why not bring in a young vibrant man who can think outside this old men box.

14 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Denoh68: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
WHO YOU HELP,WHO YORUBA HELP OGA.ARE YOU GODS.GERRARRAHIA MEHN
johnmartus:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
adonis89:
When u hear dem talking abt unity, u will think dey love the country and ppl from other tribe and religion. This statement made by saidu, does it portray unity in any way?

How come you can interpret what is simple so wrong? What concerns unity here? The man is simply talking about being honorable, not damaging productive relationship and, most importantly, the folly of preventing those who have sown faithfully to reap the rewards of their labour.

He is doing exactly what I predicted precisely we will begin to see in 2022.

I stated it that many Northerners are not happy with Buhari and his cabal who want to pay back Tinubu with treachery and damage what is potentially a good alliance that can be mutually beneficial for a long time.

This man, as I said would happen, subtly reminds Buhari that Northerners dont want to be seen as dishonorable ingrates because of his action.

I said many Northerners, silent till now, will begin to rise up against Buhari, in open defiance, in 2022 when it is clear issues are about the king is dead (Buhari) long live the new King.

For Northerners who support Tinubu, what is Buhari going to do to them after Tinubu wins and become President?

Meanwhile, what Tinubu can do for them as President is attractive and worth the risk of repercussion defying Buhari because, like it or not, Buhari is facing irrelevancy in a year once February 2023 Presidential election is concluded. He will be totally powerless after May 29th 2023 handover.

Yar Adua began reversing OBJ's policies barely 3 months in office despite the fact OBJ single-handedly made him President.

As other 'strong men' past Presidents/heads of state who seemed invincible in their time like IBB, OBJ, Abacha etal, Buhari will be past news once he leaves Aso Rock.

100% reality for pragmatic folks and ambitious people with vision. They will be thinking about the new regime already.

Politics is about permanent and future interest. Those who think Buhari can wave his fingers and anyone can be ruined or dismissed must not know a single Nigerian politician and how they think.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Shetemi12(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2022
It is a MUST for him

1 Like

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by Truthisunique: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Dsalvo:

How come you can interpret what is simple so wrong? What concerns unity here? The man is simply talking about being honorable, not damaging productive relationship and, most importantly, the folly of preventing those who have sown faithfully to reap the rewards of their labour.

He is doing exactly what I predicted precisely we will begin to see in 2022.

I stated it that many Northerners are not happy with Buhari and his cabal who want to pay back Tinubu with treachery and damage what is potentially a good alliance that can be mutually beneficial for a long time.

This man, as I said would happen, subtly reminds Buhari that Northerners dont want to be seen as dishonorable ingrates because of his action.

I said many Northerners, silent till now, will begin to rise up against Buhari, in open defiance, in 2022 when it is clear issues are about the king is dead (Buhari) long live the new King.

For Northerners who support Tinubu, what is Buhari going to do to them after Tinubu wins and become President?

Meanwhile, what Tinubu can do for them as President is attractive and worth the risk of repercussion defying Buhari because, like it or not, Buhari is facing irrelevancy in a year once February 2023 Presidential election is concluded. He will be totally powerless after May 29th 2023 handover.

Yar Adua began reversing OBJ's policies barely 3 months in office despite the fact OBJ single-handedly made him President.

As other 'strong men' past Presidents/heads of state who seemed invincible in their time like IBB, OBJ, Abacha etal, Buhari will be past news once he leaves Aso Rock.

100% reality for pragmatic folks and ambitious people with vision. They will be thinking about the new regime already.

Politics is about permanent and future interest. Those who think Buhari can wave his fingers and anyone can be ruined or dismissed must not know a single Nigerian politician and how they think.
[/s]Fulanis are your masters

They don't care about your feeling or what you think about what ever alliance

You would support them tomorrow no matter how buhari treats tilumbu because you have no choice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by omoharry(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Reward? Idiot! Is Nigeria a commodity to be gifted as reward for one man's selfishness? People are dying left right and centre on a daily basis and one element is here asking to be rewarded for installing this failure and disaster on Nigerians.
Tinubu, you will only dream of that seat of power but you will never seat on it, becos of ur wickedness and stupid ambition. .
You sold a failure to Nigerians and the country is on his knees, flowing with blood of the innocence on a daily basis but you still hoped to be compensated for this ?rubbish .

13 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by WibusJaga: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022

Question: Who will become next president of Nigeria?
Daddy G.O: How are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023?
Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
They want to foist another sick and dying man to come lead their sinking country.

13 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Politics is not friendship..it shouldn't be based on my friend or that..
The thing is is he qualified?can he lead the country..not because of some past favour..
Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by money121(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by LINTUNE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Not because he is competent enough, hmm.

5 Likes

Re: Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes by nanauju(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Get your kids educational android tablets for 20k, 25k, 26k, 45k. 7inches and 10inches, Different specifications.

All products come with pouches

Call or Whatsapp on +234 706180 9819

Location is lagos, delivery is nationwide

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Going Back On Buhari’s Impeachment – Aggrieved Lawmakers / Story On 53 Gold-Plated Iphones False - Reno Omokri / Nnewi Nigeria's Detroit, Birthplace Of Automotive Industries In West Africa-wiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.