Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband (427 Views)

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband by sexxxyguyyy: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo things are really happening and marriage is not for the faint hearted.

He surely did deserve this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_IivoU3wV8&t=73s
Re: Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband by Godada(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband by kinzation(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
SIMple man
Re: Real Confessions: Married Woman Reveal Why She Cheated On Her Caring Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
...because she has no respect for her HUSBAND, nor their r/ship.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Getting Married To These Types Of Women They Will Make Your Life Miserable / Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise / I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend! Would You Advise I Work Things With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.