Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate (34174 Views)

Where Do I Find A Rich And Caring Boyfriend?? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by obembet(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2023
Nigeria lady Praiseoghre narrated how she lost her boyfriend to her roommate...

Here is what she wrote

While I was in 100L there was this guy who was so nice to me, although he wasnt financially stable but he tried the best he could to make me happy. My roommate then h@t€d him and would ground at the sight of him, she would say "I need a better man. A working-class man, not a student" To make matters worse, the iPhone 7 my dad bought for me on my 17th birthday fell in water and stopped working and I couldn't tell my dad cos the phone was barely 2 months old. The next evening, I was surprised to see him with an itel android phone he asked me to manage for the time being While promising me that when he receives fees from his students he would get me something better (he takes students extra classes). My friend was so m@d that night, she insulted him saying "who still uses itel phone in this era?"

To cut the story short, I finally left him to please my friend. But guess what? This guy is now a medical doctor in the US. He just got engaged to a woman! Guess who? MY ROOMMATE. 😭😭 They are both in the US together, I heard that after he graduated, he got a scholarship. He told the school he was married, and had to take my friend along because they started dating 6 months after we broke up. Nneka, if you get to see this... God will give you what you deserve.

Source: Praise Oghre

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by MadamNoNetwork: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2023
My gender and wicked acts πŸ’”πŸ’”

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Solsix(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Nah you wey no get sense. You don't know what you want

359 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Only reason she regrets his because he was successful not necessarily because of the friend.

The friend was actually jealous and liked him secretly. But kept it to herself.

Don't be surprised the guy spoke to her to ask after her friend. As a smart girl wey don know say the dude is doing well. She would tell him all the evils her friend did plus the abortions and men she slept with just to enter his heart.

Fear women
No matter how poor a guy is. If a guy loves you genuinely even if he is broke your friends would wish they had same treatment. And if you use him to your advantage one of your friends will love him and expect him to go for them. They know true love is hard to find.

Don't be surprised the friend was acting nice to him on calls and telling him not to worry.

If I date a gal that has no mind of her own. I will call it quit.

She will leave you to please irrelevant people. Israel dmw wife

Why does being rich a measure of dating a guy?
Seriously a poor gal for that matter.

As a guy when you make money after being broke shamed. Go to all the gurls that broke shamed you and knack one at a time. It is the sweetest. Like seeing the gal who said you are not her type moaning 😭😭.

The truth is when you have money it makes ladies spell bound. They lose their discipline and class.

It is nature. Same way men lose it when a big Banda passes.

10 ladies don't mind chasing 1 rich dude same way 10 guys don't mind chasing one beautiful lady.

The guy don dey enter her eyes.

316 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Coolsat(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Women are their own demons, if you know what they do to themselves ehn(friends and family inclusive) but they come out to chant and rant against men while they keep stabbing each other in secret.

What a gender πŸ˜‚

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by obembet(f): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
The table no longer turn, wise people change their sitting position

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by duduade: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Imagine a distress situation in a room

On one side of a corner you see a lady on the other side of the room you see a snake

Which do u knack with stick first

Loool

Knack the lady first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by FalseProphet1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
The worst kind of girl to date is a confused low esteemed girl who doesn't know what she wants, and goes around trying to please her peers by making decisions that can destroy her life and future.

If you're dating such girl, just let her be.

This I have seen.

157 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Its normal for fish brain gender.Na so my ex friends were advising her to leave me when I was so broke in yr 2015,even a girl who we are from same village told my ex to leave me and date Alhajis,even her senior broda advised her to look for a rich guy.like it was the world against me,because I had resigned from my bank job in Abuja,money I saved ,I use am do biz and lost the money.so I was very poor.All her friends started breaking up with their long time boyfriends and she usually tell me,I knew my time was coming, so I kuku weld my heart with strong iron.i no give up.she started frustrating me everyday,hoping I will call it quits,I try to bear,e no easy,more frustrations, dates with other guys,calls and video calls with other guys.she needed money for some stuffs ,I no get,I try to borrow,she see my toil and sweat trying to raise the cash,I no suceed,she look me for face after all we had being thru,and told me if I no fit raise the money,i should forget about the relationship..with my Iron bender heart,I walked away and never looked back.after some months,she msg me twice,I no reply.the last message she wrote,she was insulting me,was frustrated. After I walked away ,everywhere burst.I bought land,I have bought 3 cars.i dont even stay in Nigeria anymore. This post brought memories about some of the reasons why I no send woman again.Na where soft dem dey find .I stingy wella now grin

238 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Westerhoffe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Anny69.
cool

Anny69:
Okay I'm queer, I love women. This thread is none of my business!

I see your eyes opening very soon… but by then, I hope it's not too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by muyico(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
U learned ur bitter lesson in hard way! Trust no frnd,keep ur rltship to urself, no share it with any frnd

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by braveboy64(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Women supporting women

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Marynwachukwu21(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
This is so touching.when someone gives you advise be wise and smart because no one can be trusted.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Merry100: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
It is obvious that you never loved him if you chose to leave him just because your roommate told you to. It seems like you're only bitter because you are not there to enjoy his success with him. Some guys don't have money presently, but they do have potential. Your roommate was wise enough to notice his potentials and take him away from you.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by besayag: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lol d strong gender, well if its true, na d money d lady dey friend not a guy, soon she go leave d guy call police for am

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by NaijaCover(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by babamadiba(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Don't blame your friend, blame yourself cos to me, you are the fool.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by henrimoto(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Solsix:
Nah you wey no get sense. You don't know what you want
No mind the babe, She was so childish in reasoning then, even at that..

You left a caring boyfriend because your roommate disapprove of him, only for you to know after many years that he is getting married to that your roommate.. sorry , Take heart.

You break up with who you no suppose break up with.. na that room mate you for break up with.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by RisenJoe(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Female against female

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Cantonese: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
No be small.

She lose guard, but her friend never lost guard. After school, she did not continue the communication with the guy, but her friend was all the while, even when they were in school, following up.

Women smell men with great future from miles. That's why you hear the words "I follow am suffer". Her friend saw the future way ahead of her.

To successfully navigate this life, you need
1. God
2. Wisdom.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by IAMBOSS1990: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sorry for the heartbreak but now she understands why they say women are their own worst enemies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by henrimoto(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Merry100:
It is obvious that you never loved him if you chose to leave him just because your roommate told you to. It seems like you're only bitter because you are not there to enjoy his success with him. Some guys don't have money presently, but they do have potential. Your roommate was wise enough to notice his potentials and take him away from you.
She was so so naive then.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by SouthSouth1914: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
If you believe this story, you will believe anything!

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by bassdow: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
y
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by MrJames007: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by henrimoto(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Its normal for fish brain gender.

Na so my ex friends were advising her to leave me when I was so broke in yr 2015,even a girl who we are from same village told my ex to leave me and date Alhajis,even her senior broda advised her to look for a rich guy.like it was the world against me,because I had resigned from my bank job in Abuja,money I saved ,I use am do biz and lost the money.

so I was very poor.All her friends started breaking up with their long time boyfriends and she usually tell me,I knew my time was coming, so I kuku weld my heart with strong iron.i no give up.

she started frustrating me everyday,hoping I will call it quits,I try to bear,e no easy,more frustrations, dates with other guys,calls and video calls with other guys.she needed money for some stuffs ,I no get,I try to borrow,she see my toil and sweat trying to raise the cash,I no suceed,she look me for face after all we had being thru,and told me if I no fit raise the money,i should forget about the relationship..

with my Iron bender heart,I walked away and never looked back.after some months,she msg me twice,I no reply.the last message she wrote,she was insulting me,was frustrated.

After I walked away ,everywhere burst.I bought land,I have bought 3 cars.i dont even stay in Nigeria anymore. This post brought memories about some of the reasons why I no send woman again.Na where soft dem dey find .I stingy wella now grin
Hmnnn.. Life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by phintohlar(f): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
MrJames007:
Nonsense.
this life na shete by shete, na person wey 1st buy car buy old model

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Jeux: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by samwash(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Very nonsensical human being, someone that's not working only a student how do you expect him to rain down money on you, in Nigeria, having a BF is like poverty elevation program.
Some girls fails to use their eyes & sences to see what future holds in a relationship.
You never loved your boyfriend, there's nothing you can do, Life is not going to reward your GF/ your Ex with any evil. Know this & have peace of mind.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
She is to blame for what happened. She was living her life like open book she exposed herself to her friendly enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Naso nau... Life na turn by turn. Let your friends self chop...... Better things no be for only one person

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.