Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Boko Haram's Letter To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Letter To The President (1167 Views)

Boko Haram Letter Tactic Scares Thousands Away From Ancient Town / The Boko Haram Letter By John Anusie / Boko Haram's Letter To Kano People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's Letter To The President by golamike: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Breaking News: In a letter written in Arabic to the President, Boko Haram declines invitation for dialogue and says because of the statement made by the IG and Borno State Gov, they will cause more mayhem in Northern states and the FCT and advised Civilians to stay away from public places as this is not an attack on them. Lastly, they have imported trained sudanese soldiers to support them. Please be careful everyone!

This is a post on the FB wall of one of my friends. He claimed the source is Sahara reporters.
I think what's more important is the information and the need to be vigilant, not necessarily the source.
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by kufreabasi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
This people should and must be made to face firing squad. Once they'r being prisoned and released, they feel nothing will happen and they increase in their deadly activities while innocence souls are being waisted. What is the security for?
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by golamike: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
na so my broda, it's just a pity that this government of ours is not gonna take drastic measures in flushing these rascals out of our country.
May God deliver N-I-G-E-R-I-A!!!
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by snowdrops(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
go after their sponsors. ignore the foot soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by Rhino5dm: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
This is really good news coming from our beloved terrorist. The last time i checked we invite bombers to Aso rock and reward them with mansion in Asokoro or give them appointment in our campaign train to enable us rig elections(cheif Raymond Dokpesi can testify to that) or at worst we pray and fast to enable them confess their evil ways. Lmao!

Afteral is it not 6 people that 'just' lost their lives?

10 corpers died nothing was done, 25 were also killed during independent celebrations near eagle square, 105 lost thier lives on the eve of christmas day in Jos no arrest was made, and the list goes on and on. . .

Thank goodness we have suicide bombers. . .taking my seat in the arena and watching how the blood will continue to flow. Long live Boko Haram!
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by snowdrops(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
you be vampire wey dey watch as blood dey flow shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by denko(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
sycophant
Re: Boko Haram's Letter To The President by callenoch(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
some don't, will not and shall not understand, how will hundreds of haram'sssssss afflict millionssssss. wen billions are been spent for the security of the nation

(1) (Reply)

Imo's State Deputy Governor In Currency Counterfeiting / Power Bulk Trading Finally Takes Off / Flood Threat: Meteorological Agency (nimet) Forecasts Heavy Rains In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.