Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east (24244 Views)

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abeg me and I need the cow meat here, meat is too dare these days. A cow leg was sold for 45/50k for abattoir, Agege for Christmas
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by slivertongue: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Both sides will loose

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Investigative: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:

More reason to ban
Banning or not
Na illiterates go dey lead you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by slivertongue: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
He said the southern population could not withstand even a day of food or meat blockage from the north.

False claims

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Sunday2021: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
mrvitalis:
How can you ban what you don't control ?
North think we dont know where they get cows from ( Chad , Niger and CAR) ?

Tomatoes comes from jos the only thing north control is onions of which sack cultivation of onions is being thought our people massively

Yam come from cross river , anambra and benue

Apart from onions n beans( most Chad and Niger ) what other food comes from core north to east abeg ?
jos is in the south east abi? Block the cow and we block all kinds of foods.
You people don't like peace and I think this the time to give you back whatever you attack the north with. If the north block the supply of food to south east for only one weak, I swear many igbos go die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by omenkaLives(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Redcrafton:

Hopeless drunk...

No shame...

Ortom to Benue citizens: You Drink All Day yet accuse Me ...
https://dailytrust.com/you-drink-all-day-yet-accuse-me-of-not-adding-value-to-your-lives-ortom-tackles-benue-citizens
Abeg no eat me o, as you take dey set muscle anyhow.. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by christistruth01: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
slivertongue:

He said the southern population could not withstand even a day of food or meat blockage from the north.

False claims

The North Cannot stand a day without Petrol or allocations from the South

I am not siding with IPOB

IPOB have murdered many Innocent People Including their own Traditional Rulers

Too add Insult to injury they ate their Victims bodies

Cannibals

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Investigative:

Banning or not
Na illiterates go dey lead you
Delta people are educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by beerfraud(f): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
We will be watching the show from far

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Investigative: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:

Delta people are educated
Yes we are

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by tutudesz: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Investigative:

Yes we are
You be Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
jos is in the south east abi? Block the cow and we block all kinds of foods.
You people don't like peace and I think this the time to give you back whatever you attack the north with. If the north block the supply of food to south east for only one weak, I swear many igbos go die.
We don't want peace ? Have we gone to your vilage to kill you ..yes block the food ooh please block it tomorrow please
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

You guys must be sick. Do Ipob control food supplies before ordering for its ban?. It makes me so much cringe the manner at which you guys are myopic and more dishonest to yourselves. It is very certain that with the retaliation on the verge, your red cap elders would be running helterskelter across the North begging for forgiveness.
Your antecedents have many times proven you to be full of brawn and no brain.
LMAO block it oooh block it

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
christistruth01:

They murdered many Innocent People

Even here we ate chicken during the festive period. A few Northerners making false claims about cows. How many cows are slaughtered in our abatoirs ? Without the South buying them, these animals are near useless in the North

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Jamesbally: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Islie:

The Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff & Cattle Dealers of Nigeria Wednesday expressed its readiness to stop the transportation of livestock and foodstuffs to the...

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-order-food-cattle-dealers-mull-fresh-blockade-in-south-east

Lalasticlala

Beautiful news. This is a welcome development. Since they prefer to eat Human Flesh, they can eat themselves. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Vistra40: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is the problem of acting without thinking. How sufficient are you in food and beef before issuing a so called ban? You can’t be doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result. Oyinbo people say na madness. There are better ways to do things

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by adamsmith914: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Zooposki:
They should stop na. Why are they informing us?
Same people that will wail tomorrow that Fulani is planning hunger genocide against them? Empty Barrels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Jamesbally: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB have murdered many Innocent People Including their own Traditional Rulers

Too add Insult to injury they ate their Victims bodies

Cannibals

The North can get petrol from Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by adamsmith914: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vistra40:
This is the problem of acting without thinking. How sufficient are you in food and beef before issuing a so called ban? You can’t be doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result. Oyinbo people say na madness. There are better ways to do things
Ipob that said such rubbish? Senseless Mumurist, Double Jeopardy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by christistruth01: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
slivertongue:

Even here we ate chicken during the festive period. A few Northerners making false claims about cows. How many cows are slaughtered in our abatoirs ? Without the South buying them, these animals are near useless in the North

But even with fish, Chicken,Pigs,Goats,Snails,Grasscutters available some lawless ones still ate human beings

Without available meat those ones could cause a Collapse in the Population especially of little Children and the elderly

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by adamsmith914: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
christistruth01:

But even with fish, Chicken,Pigs,Goats,Snails,Grasscutters available some lawless ones still ate human beings
Who will do the agriculture & farming, when South East Asia is on my mind?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Vistra40: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s][/s]
Abdul05:
Is lpob giving us human flesh to eat... grin

Cos, l don't know what kind of meat our people (SE) will be selling at the market now.. grin grin

[s][/s]
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by christistruth01: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
Who will do the agriculture & farming, when South East Asia is on my mind?

Agriculture is definitely a fantastic option

It will even give the lawless ones full-time Work
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Vistra40: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s][/s]
omenkaLives:
Stealing of pots of soup, stealing of biscuits, and cannibalism about to hit an all time high in AfghanEastern due to extreme hunger and poverty. [s][/s]D

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by christistruth01: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jamesbally:

The North can get petrol from Niger Republic.

Excellent

Let them do that

They should also get their monthly allocations from Niger Republic

and let the Niger Delta finally have a well deserved rest

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by adamsmith914: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
christistruth01:

Agriculture is definitely a fantastic option

It will even give the lawless ones full-time Work
Na importation dey their head, mostly receiving & distribution of powder from South East Asia.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by CaptainAyub: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Stealing of pots of soup, stealing of biscuits, and cannibalism about to hit an all time high in AfghanEastern due to extreme hunger and poverty. cheesy
Low budget bigot.
Tomorrow you go say Igbos hate everyone and you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Jamesbally: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:
Ipob should also banned WAEC, NECO and other federal exams too, No Kanu No WAEC grin

IPOB dey write WAEC? They are all illiterates. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by slivertongue: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
christistruth01:

Without available meat those ones could cause a Collapse in the Population especially of little Children and the elderly

Well that's not for us. Nama ba abuchi ba ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by slivertongue: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Low budget bigot.
Tomorrow you go say Igbos hate everyone and you

I doubt he is what he claims.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by GodIsBiafran: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nonsense. It is impossible to starve Igbos. We are too resilient.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Zimmermann(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:
Ipob should also banned WAEC, NECO and other federal exams too, No Kanu No WAEC grin
Don't mind the idiots!

How these miserable, dim-witted criminal elements came to impose their brain-dead ideas on the highly cerebral and enlightened Igbo ppl still baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Fuel Subsidy: Students, Workers Resort To Bicycles In Maiduguri / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.