Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east (24237 Views)

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by omenkaLives(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
izac82:

Hopeless bigot. The only time you find your voice on this forum is when anything regarding Igbos is mentioned. Most of us don't even support IPOB, but you see your type, you will choke on Igbo hate. Shameless bigot.
cheesy

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by UnabashedIPOB: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
danot1030:

Is better that we eat those cows that Fulani has sex with than eating human flesh bro

People who are eating human flesh got issues, they are just sub-humans. So, what has banning eating of beastialized Fulani cows in Igbo land got to do with cannibalism?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Rupertek: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
That will spell end of south east. I wish they can do this and sustain it for a month, people will fish out ipob by themselves
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by danot1030: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

People who are eating human flesh got issues, they are just sub-humans. So, what has banning eating of beastialized Fulani cows in Igbo land got to do with cannibalism?

Don't you get it? IPOB introduced consumption of human flesh in Igbo land since they have tasted it, they are the one setting the rules in Igbo land so they ban cows.

But let me ask you, was cows banned in Igbo land because they are bestialized by Fulanis or because ipob is stupid?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by omoluka: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Islie:
The Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff & Cattle Dealers of Nigeria Wednesday expressed its readiness to stop the transportation of livestock and foodstuffs to the...

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-order-food-cattle-dealers-mull-fresh-blockade-in-south-east
A country living in denial
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by alanto: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
danot1030:

Our blodas will soon be exporting butchered meat from the South West to the South East
They don’t need cow beef. They have human meat in abundance

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by UnabashedIPOB: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
danot1030:

Don't you get it? IPOB introduced consumption of human flesh in Igbo land since they have tasted it. they are the one setting the rules in Igbo land so they ban cows.

But let me ask you, was cows banned in Igbo land because they are bestialized by Fulanis or because ipob is stupid?

I thought you have something upstairs but it seems like you're totally bereft of any brain cells. You have just spoken like a total M0R0N! How did IPOB introduce cannibalism into Igbo land. As a Fulani man, you should be the one who know more about beastiality and cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by danot1030: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I thought you have something upstairs but it seems like you're totally bereft of any brain cells. You have just spoken like a total M0R0N! How did IPOB introduce cannibalism into Igbo land. As a Fulani man, you should be the one who know more about beastiality and cannibalism.

I am not suprise because all Igbos lacks capacity for logical arguments or conversations without resulting to abuse. Anywas I no dey react to insults and abuse but you need you to prove to me that you have something upstairs by answering my questions.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by danot1030: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
alanto:

They don’t need cow beef. They have human meat in abundance

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by ubimagos: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:

The North Cannot stand a day without Petrol or allocations from the South

I am not siding with IPOB

IPOB have murdered many Innocent People Including their own Traditional Rulers

Too add Insult to injury they ate their Victims bodies

Cannibals
Na South east get petrol? Longer throat!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by UnabashedIPOB: 1:11am On Jan 07, 2022
danot1030:

I am not suprise because all Igbos lacks capacity for logical arguments or conversations without resulting to abuse. Anywas I no dey react to insults and abuse but you need you to prove to me that you have something upstairs by answering my questions.

How can you call making very spurious statements and nonsensical innuendos logical arguments? You do NOT open your stinking and dirty orifice and spew arrant nonsense and expect me not to call you out on it. That's the problem with lMBEClLES on this platform and others who by virtue of social media have an opportunity to mingle with intellectuals on arrays of issues that they are clueless about and think that they have arrived. You must be out of your rat a$$ mind if you think so. Despite all your rantings, you NEVER explained how IPOB introduced cannibalism to Igbo land. To make such an idiotic and unfounded allegation with NOTHING to back it up, you DESERVE nothing but condemnation and derision. Not only are you too STUPID, you're a waste of human flesh!
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 2:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
we are better than the igbos because we stayed and do business in our state. 75% of igbos run to our state for greener pastures.
LMAO myopic mindset ....only a real go out to other places and beat them then dominate them ...local champions
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Nicenixon: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2022
tutudesz:

They said they were going to list their achievement next week grin can't wait to hear them
Lol
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by danot1030: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

How can you call making very spurious statements and nonsensical innuendos logical arguments? You do NOT open your stinking and dirty orifice and spew arrant nonsense and expect me not to call you out on it. That's the problem with lMBEClLES on this platform and others who by virtue of social media have an opportunity to mingle with intellectuals on arrays of issues that they are clueless about and think that they have arrived. You must be out of your rat a$$ mind if you think so. Despite all your rantings, you NEVER explained how IPOB introduced cannibalism to Igbo land. To make such an idiotic and unfounded allegation with NOTHING to back it up, you DESERVE nothing but condemnation and derision. Not only are you too STUPID, you're a waste of human flesh!

Your Monika explains it all.

Human flesh eater, cannibal!
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Stealing of pots of soup, stealing of biscuits, and cannibalism about to hit an all time high in AfghanEastern due to extreme hunger and poverty. cheesy
The current poverty index shows that south east is the least affected among the six geo political zones yet you decide to make a fool of yourself with above comment instead of praying for your Benue people who are heavily affected by this evil govt
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Paretomaster1(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Elvictor:
My see whether IPOB go beg Yorubas to join them fight Northerners angry grin

As expected na.... They will start their propaganda soon..... They say they have native cow ���� ,u k ow what they mean by that If u Don Gerrit, then forget aborrit
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by omenkaLives(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
The current poverty index shows that south east is the least affected among the six geo political zones yet you decide to make a fool of yourself with above comment instead of praying for your Benue people who are heavily affected by this evil govt
They're the least affected, that's why they've taken to stealing biscuits and pots of soup. Maybe if they were the most affected, they would have preferred stealing pots of akpu.

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by ariesbull: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2022
alanto:
Bring it to SW. food too cost for Southwest abeg.
una Belle no go let you stand up for anything
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Oyiboman69: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
In the long run I hope ipob are gonna realize that they are doing more harm than good ..you don't hurt others just to achieve your aim.. freedom doesn't work that way..
why is the northerners making this ipob issue a personal thing?... the last time I checked, Nigeria consist of different region and tribe,and if one region decides not to sing the national anthem, why will another thinks she alone owns the monopoly of retaliation and the only way she can reciprocate is through banning of food stuffs cos I'm yet to understand the the rationale behind all this whole saga...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
why is the northerners making this ipob issue a personal thing?... the last time I checked, Nigeria consist of different region and tribe,and if one region decides not to sing the national anthem, why will another thinks she alone owns the monopoly of retaliation and the only way she can reciprocate is through banning of food stuffs cos I'm yet to understand the the rationale behind all this whole saga...
What's my business with national anthem huh...?
Was that the only thing written on the headline?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by saintmm(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2022
It is expected of a president to resolve such issue but, not our president.
The issue of regions show of force and boycott is not good for anyone. The northerners has no market for their highly perishable products while some of those things produced in the south is insufficient no thanks to various factors such as climate change, herdsmen invasion and insecurities, fragmentation of land, infrastructure development, inadequate funding, ecological factors etc. Hence, price skyrocket.
It's still a loss-loss case but, north will be worst hit.

I rise
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by oyatz(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
they contribute Aya, debinu, kilishi and sugarcane, grin grin those guys making mouth don't even have food of they do people won't have been eating grasses in Katsina. We have plenty rice here in Kaduna, yam very plenty in Niger state and kaduna too, not to talk of Benue. Don't mind them.

Since 1970, it is becoming crystal clear that we are actually inter-dependent and need each other, thus different parts of Nigeria appear to dominate different aspects of our national economy.

However, IPOB have a good point but wrong strategy.

IPOB ought to encourage their members to start large scale cattle ranch and start competing with the Miyetti Allah for supplies of beef in the S/East.

With time, the crude method of open graving will be shown to be uneconomical and Miyetti Allah will be forced to change (learning by induction) just like E-mail and social media ran most Post-offices out of business and force the surviving ones to modernize.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Danjikanbauchi: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2022
oyatz:

Since 1970, it is becoming crystal clear that we are actually inter-dependent and need each other, thus different parts of Nigeria appear to dominate different aspects of our national economy.

However, IPOB have a good point but wrong strategy.

IPOB ought to encourage their members to start large scale cattle ranch and start competing with the Miyetti Allah for supplies of beef in the S/East.

With time, the crude method of open graving will be shown to be uneconomical and Miyetti Allah will be forced to change (learning by induction) just like E-mail and social media ran most Post-offices out of business and force the surviving ones to modernize.

you guys will always be vomiting rubbish that IPOB are not going about I in the right way at the same time hiding under your bed, you can't even motivate your younger ones to follow your order without forcing them. Abeg swave one side.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by abeggnow: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2022
mrvitalis:
How can you ban what you don't control ?
North think we dont know where they get cows from ( Chad , Niger and CAR) ?

Tomatoes comes from jos the only thing north control is onions of which sack cultivation of onions is being thought our people massively

Yam come from cross river , anambra and benue
tomatoes comes fromkano, zamfara, kaduna, jos and kebbi.b saying what you dont know. Niger and chad is mostly desert. how can cartle survive there??
Apart from onions n beans( most Chad and Niger ) what other food comes from core north to east abeg ?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2022
E BETTA SEF,SO COW TO CHEAP FOR SOUTHWEST. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by ufotunang: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
The SE will suffer a lot .oo.....can they provide foodstuffs for themselves.... Buhari should try and settle this matter.... dialogue, discuss with them and settle the matter... because when two elephants fight the grasses suffers.....the average common man suffers
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by UnabashedIPOB: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
danot1030:

Your Monika explains it all.

Human flesh eater, cannibal!

And what does your moniker say about you? You can shuck and jive idiot, but you still could NOT tell me how IPOB brought cannibalism to Igbo land. All you do is keep on spewing garbage!
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by danot1030: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

And what does your moniker say about you? You can shuck and jive idiot, but you still could NOT tell me how IPOB brought cannibalism to Igbo land. All you do is keep on spewing garbage!

Thank God for Internet, I might probably have ended up in your soup pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.