Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,714 members, 7,855,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east (24261 Views)

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by tutudesz: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingscee:

We're not an illiterate like you guys, we value education here more than anything
What is education without the country anthem
In case you don't know, 70% of Delta people have one higher institution degree
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by HacheNoire: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Excellentmind:

Which lies? Don't want to believe you are one of the people peddling this falsehood, suggesting that the North feed the South.

You are right. Thats why prices of food stuff jumps up during Muslim ramadan.

Those daily trucks coming into the west from the North are loaded with water.

Just the last boycott, We all felt the impact on prices, and you hear telling me yam is coming of Calabar and cattle coming from Chad.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by chudez0147(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
mrvitalis:
How can you ban what you don't control ?
North think we dont know where they get cows from ( Chad , Niger and CAR) ?

Tomatoes comes from jos the only thing north control is onions of which sack cultivation of onions is being thought our people massively

Yam come from cross river , anambra and benue

Apart from onions n beans( most Chad and Niger ) what other food comes from core north to east abeg ?
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

If you buy from chad and Niger where you go pass ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Hermzou: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
u are funny guy, u made me laugh

mrvitalis:
How can you ban what you don't control ?
North think we dont know where they get cows from ( Chad , Niger and CAR) ?

Tomatoes comes from jos the only thing north control is onions of which sack cultivation of onions is being thought our people massively

Yam come from cross river , anambra and benue

Apart from onions n beans( most Chad and Niger ) what other food comes from core north to east abeg ?
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by WillyDave: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Elemosho478 post=109139648]

Okija shrine belong to who?

So many miners in the east but they hardly get caught

You will be surprise to know that there are more miners in the east but no news coverage

Cannibals grin

[/quote

SO MANY KIDS ON THIS FORUM. INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING ISSUES INTELLECTUALLY, JUST LOOK AT WHAT SOMEONE IS USING HIS TIME TO TYPE. SHAME.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Deadlytruth(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Investigative:

Please here in the east we don't know nnamdi azikiwe
Tomorrow you will use hope uzodinma action to judge igbo
That's stupidity
So now, how does your purported not knowing Azikiwe in the East make one-Nigerianism an Edo or Benue thing? Isn't it a bigger stupidity to ascribe to Edo or Benue a fraudulent philosophy invented and propagated by an Easterner? And mind you that Azikiwe invented one-Nigerianism when he was the national president of Igbo State Union (ISU) and also while he was in the federal parliament in representative capacity of Igbos and there is no shred of record anywhere that any group of Igbos moved any motion to impeach him as ISU president or recall him from the federal parliament... meaning that he actually was speaking the mind of Igbos in his propagation of one-Nigerianism. So trying to twist it now using Hope Uzodinma all because one-Nigerianism boomeranged on you Azikiwe's people is cowardice and sheer buffonrey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by HacheNoire: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

They will pass Anambra. There is road linking Anambra to Chad grin grin grin

Air peace will freight cows from New Zealand and they will buy at $100 per pound
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by wasi9ice: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
IPOB has got it wrong this time , South East don't have enough food to feed herself that's the simple truth , stoping the supplies of cows and food stuff is unacceptable
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by alanto: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
yommen:

Ode! Keep eating their meat while they kill your farmers. Senseless one.
But you don’t want their meat why is it paining you?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by chudez0147(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
HacheNoire:

They will pass Anambra. There is road linking Anambra to Chad grin grin grin

Air peace we freight cows from New Zealand and they will buy at $100 per pound
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Oga close your big mouth, no be you I dey follow talk.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Cameroon
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Investigative: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Deadlytruth:

So now, how does your purported not knowing Azikiwe in the East make one-Nigerianism an Edo or Benue thing? Isn't it a bigger stupidity to ascribe to Edo or Benue a fraudulent philosophy invented and propagated by an Easterner? And mind you that Azikiwe invented one-Nigerianism when he was the national president of Igbo State Union (ISU) and also while he was in the federal parliament in representative capacity of Igbos and there is no shred of record anywhere that any group of Igbos moved any motion to impeach him as ISU president or recall him from the federal parliament... meaning that he actually was speaking the mind of Igbos in his propagation of one-Nigerianism. So trying to twist it now using Hope Uzodinma all because one-Nigerianism boomeranged on you Azikiwe's people is cowardice and sheer buffonrey.
Let me cure you of your stupidity
Igbo are the only people that oppose British rule in Nigeria
Even till amalgamation we were still fighting British in ekumeku war that Britain took a Clown born in zungeru northern nigeria and made him a ceremonial president while we are still fighting the British says it all
There is no where the British said Igbo agreed to one Nigeria
The best way is to conduct refrendum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
we are waiting for ipob to start stopping cow from reaching there. I swear una go surfer eeeh.
Suffer because of cow ? LMAO see this one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by chudez0147(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Cameroon
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

You're a real nigga
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by ynotsadeek(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy New Year!!!

You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.

YouTube changed social media by paying its users. PunkPanda � is about to change communication app for ever.
Get paid for chatting!

1 PunkPanda Token = $0.87 (soon $1)
Download app and activate with my invite code:

Build your own team with your invite code for more tokens. Imagine earning 100,000 tokens this year � Thank me later.

For more info watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZv0Yh-Dz8A
Or contact +2347067340234

You saw this before and ignored? May you not see it later when it’s already too late.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Sunday2021: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Suffer because of cow ? LMAO see this one
suffering to buy food. Rice go reach hundred thousand in the East. Beans one back will be 200 thousand. Irish potatoes and tomatoes na only for television una go de see am.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by greatness77: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Islie:
The Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff & Cattle Dealers of Nigeria Wednesday expressed its readiness to stop the transportation of livestock and foodstuffs to the...

https://dailytrust.com/ipob-order-food-cattle-dealers-mull-fresh-blockade-in-south-east
We dont need your cows take your useless one nigeria to north, ikirikpo generation, take your cows and foodstuffs back to your states, we are no longer afraid of your islamic jihadist gestapo soldiers
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
suffering to buy food. Rice go reach hundred thousand in the East. Beans one back will be 200 thousand. Irish potatoes and tomatoes na only for television una go de see am.
Rice ? Lamo we eat foreign rice mainly and the local rice comes from ebonyi ,enugu and anambra ...so that's out of the equation

Beans we can get from Cameroon through ikom ?

Stop adding the things produced in jos and benue to your list oga they have warned you guys the last time

Ban am ooh ban the food u give to south east let's see

Na fake drugs we go pack give una this time around ...una go fix car tire
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by omenkaLives(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Low budget bigot.
Tomorrow you go say Igbos hate everyone and you
Do I look like I give a shit who Okoro Mmadus love or hate?

What I have always said and will always say is, you lot should stop whining when you get what you give in truckload.

You don't see me create threads crying about folks hating me or my people. It is you and your kith and kin that do so. Now get lost.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Nicenixon: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
alanto:
Bring it to SW. food too cost for Southwest abeg.
Na south east worst pass, I no know whether na new year festival cause am.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Nicenixon: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
tutudesz:
Ipob should also banned WAEC, NECO and other federal exams too, No Kanu No WAEC grin
Stop responding to all these gibberish order coming from Ipob, they like talking too much and yet they do not have any achievement attributed to them as an organization.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Dfr0: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by warlordd(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
If Ipob is serious they should also ban the use of naira currency and nepa light, they should ban neco and waec exams too. Ndi nzuzu.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Point of correction it is *The Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff & Cattle Dealers of Northern Nigeria* pls.

No one can stop any Souther states ready to supply food or cattle to any part of the South so your amalgamated shit stays in the North ok.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by CaptainAyub: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Do I look like I give a shit who Okoro Mmadus love or hate?

What I have always said and will always say is, you lot should stop whining when you get what you give in truckload.

You don't see me create threads crying about folks hating me or my people. It is you and your kith and kin that do so. Now get lost.
If I reply you now,you go begin cry to moderators like pikin wey dem collect im biscuits grin
Make I let you be,in d spirit of Christmas.
Ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Rawtruth1: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
IPOB lost the support of Easterners from the day they turned their fight away from their real enemies in the bushes and started killing Igbos who were in Police work, burning people's houses and killing them in the name of "unknown gunmen" while lying to themselves and trying to deceive few gullibles that it was DSS, army and police that were killing and beheading Igbos. But they foolishly video themselves doing the killing and cannibalism. Everyone knew their end had started. No kingdom that is against itself shall ever stand.
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by tutudesz: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nicenixon:
Stop responding to all these gibberish order coming from Ipob, they like talking too much and yet they do not have any achievement attributed to them as an organization.
They said they were going to list their achievement next week grin can't wait to hear them
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Qoko: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Emergingnation0:
In your poverty thinking mind Abi.....

Afonja Have you exhume corpse today for your Imaginery quick wealth..... Poverty striken stunts
And Onyigbo, have you touch your mama or sister heads with juju today to make you spray money�
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by chukwuibuipob: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
PIGS
Abdul05:
Is lpob giving us human flesh to eat... grin

Cos, l don't know what kind of meat our people (SE) will be selling at the market now.. grin grin

Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Gben5: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Terorislam:
The will sulfa heavy bad market, Yoruba Muslims are more interested in human head than cow head
grin
Terorislam:
The will sulfa heavy bad market, Yoruba Muslims are more interested in human head than cow head
lol... People sha!
Re: IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east by Gben5: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

help me ask am oh..... Maybe him go use plane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twin Explosions Hit Jos Park, UNIJOS Gate, kill 12 / FG Spends N3.42tn In Nine Months / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.