Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience (9498 Views)

What Have You Done For Love?Share your maga experience. / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
I served in Adamawa State and on my way to Yola as a fresh corper, i went with Ekwos Luxurious night bus. the corper guy beside me became very restless around 9pm or thereabout that nite. i asked if he was ok he said no. that if only i could stroke his d--k he will be fine. i was speechless. shocked shocked he saw the look on my face and said i should listen very well that others are doing it. true to his words, i heard soft moans beside me and looked only to see a guy fingering a lady. it was a very bad sight to behold. in the bus i told the guy to excuse me, went to stay at the back with the conductor and the attachments.

why do people sleep with each other in the car and buses?? is it lack of self-control?? cant they hold their urges till they get down? whats this about Luxurious Bus Love?? share your experiences
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
Some people cannot control themselves. My girl once pulled my d.i.c.k out in the corner of the club and started stroking it. We were there with her cousin and her cousins boyfriend and I had to rebuke her because it looked like people could possibly see what was going on.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
come america and come see urself, i no no why, maybr God won reveal somethimg.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
Inside Night bus again?
how unfortable will that be shocked
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
buzyDiva:

Inside Night bus again?
how unfortable will that be shocked

still wondering. guess they wont go into the details. some dont even know each other, they just meet in the bus and that's all. fingering, stroking, sucking and kissing a lady or a man you dont even know so amazing. i stopped taking luxurious buses after that day. God forbid i see evil again shocked shocked
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
does this really happen ?
I never saw it.
are these total strangers or lovers riding the bus?
have Nigerian girls become that LovePeddler- like?
In a moving bus with 60 passengers?
This is the lowest of the low.
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

still wondering. guess they wont go into the details. some don't even know each other, they just meet in the bus and that's all. fingering, stroking, sucking and kissing a lady or a man you don't even know so amazing. i stopped taking luxurious buses after that day. God forbid i see evil again shocked shocked

hahaha . . that is just pure lack of self control angry
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
i  dont think it is something bad.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
I had an experince in a BRT bus, then when they first launched. tongue

What a wonderful one.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

still wondering. guess they wont go into the details. some don't even know each other, they just meet in the bus and that's all. fingering, stroking, sucking and kissing a lady or a man you don't even know so amazing. i stopped taking luxurious buses after that day. God forbid i see evil again shocked shocked

God forbid!
are these people prostitutes turning tricks in ABC bus for money or what?
How much lower can they go?

I thank God daily that my brother is finally married before I end up with a used up "Ekene dili Chukwu "ashewo as sister in law
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
oreofemi:

i  don't think it is something bad.

You really don't know what u want.

u were the same that typed this about women who just sleep with men 2 hours after meeting them
but trust me, people will not blame both of them, if we ladies carry our selves with pride and dignity, all this will not be happening.
yet, sex on the bus . . .prolly with a total stranger is not something bad
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
oreofemi:

i  don't think it is something bad.

please tell us more
were you paid and how much?
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
i was not paid, jesus is about to come
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
oreofemi:

i was not paid, jesus is about to come

first, its not something bad , now, jesus is about to come??

is someone missing their medication today? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2008
It all started when i got into the BRT bus and this lovely looking lady came striaght to sit beside me at the extreme back, with all the available space in the bus. undecided

And we got talking about the whole bus scheme and more
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2008
Some have called me man basher which I'm not.
I'm a lover of man.
But Nigerian girls are giving us a bad name,big time
I think it's the economy that have turned our girls into cheap "Ekene" whores

University girls will go with any man that whistles and dangles a few dollars at them.
The way they swarm men that visit from "abroad" nko?
The incident of HIV ?
This is so sick
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
buzyDiva:

first, its not something bad , now, jesus is about to come??

is someone missing their medication today? lipsrsealed

i am finding it difficult to understand Oreofemi today.  is it zytle's love that is causing this confusion or what??/ grin grin
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

i am finding it difficult to understand Oreofemi today. is it zytle's love that is causing this confusion or what??/ grin grin

I tire o
maybe its sincity!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by oreofemi(f): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2008
is not love, its just that boys are so crazy to ask for such a thing.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2008
oreofemi:

is not love, its just that boys are so crazy to ask for such a thing.

and its not crazy that u concur?
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
buzyDiva:

I tire o
maybe its sincity!

*it wasn't me* cool
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by whitelexi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
I remember an epic journey, a break for refreshments in onitsha and many many things that happened on that journey. . .  Did u know that some people even pay the booking clarks to place them near pretty girls? I did that once and she turned out to be  my babe for like 4yrs after!!
Not the most conventional way to meet peeps but it was worth it, Nuff respect to Chisco and Ekene dili chuks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
sincerely this topic is outrageously ridiculous  tongue

how many times in a 100 does it happen ?  undecided

lets get real . . . LUXURIOUS BUS LOVE INDEED !  tongue

WHY NOT OKADA LOVE EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN AND WOMAN MUST KNACK YANSH TOGETHER  grin  grin

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
I'll never forget the idiot that was rubbing his "abunna" on my back side in a crowded train and was jumping up and down even when there was no bump on the ride.
He should thank his lucky stars I didn't burst open his sac and contents with my umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by gentledove(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2008
You see what i mean?  some ladies deserve to be stoned while some should be crucified like Jesus Christ.  Sex in the bus??  still finding it difficult to understand how convenient it will be.  as for Sincity, i know you eat sin like food, keep it up.  may God or Devilhelp you lipsrsealed
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
gentledove:

You see what i mean? some ladies deserve to be stoned [b]while some should be crucified like Jesus Chris[/b]t. Sex in the bus?? still finding it difficult to understand how convenient it will be. as for Sincity, i know you eat sin like food, keep it up. may Gog help you lipsrsealed

I hate that analogy cry cry cry
blasphemy!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sincity(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
Laughing my stomach out. grin grin

I will contiue with my story after i get my sense back
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by sheniqua: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

sincerely this topic is outrageously ridiculous  tongue

how many times in a 100 does it happen ?  undecided

lets get real . . . LUXURIOUS BUS LOVE INDEED !  tongue

WHY NOT OKADA LOVE EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN AND WOMAN MUST KNACK YANSH TOGETHER  grin  grin

apparently it's not as rare as we think.
The thread is half a page long and already 4 examples have been given.
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

apparently it's not as rare as we think.
The thread is half a page long and already 4 examples have been given.

yeah rite . . cool

even the most baseless topic here make the longest pages, so dont go there tongue
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by frank316(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2008
when ever i want to travel, i pay the casheir xtra cash to make sure i sit with a girl, i llllooooovvvveeee it. there is a big chance that the girl i sleep with will definately feel Hot by d end of the night.

but i am always careful, once i heard a guy who sat with a pretty lady was allowed by the lady to "suck breast" by the end of the day he slept off either because of overdose of breast, or charm and the girl took all he had.

i do it steady and nobody have stolen my mony(try it its real fun, pls dont do it with your boy friends, it kills the fun and excitement) but with stranger (and use condom, HIV dey).

the fact is that the day some of ugirls talking will fall e victim, u will realize that it is a once in a life time opportunity and fun

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by buzyDiva(f): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

yeah rite . . cool

even the most baseless topic here make the longest pages, so don't go there tongue

true that!
Re: Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience by DrKitaun(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

I hate that analogy cry cry cry
blasphemy!

was wondering meself why she had to spew that undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.