Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike (19788 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by ijustdey: 2:35pm On Jan 09
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said wherever he goes, every Nigerian wants to take a picture with him. In an…

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said wherever he goes, every Nigerian wants to take a picture with him.

In an event recently aired by Channels Television, Wike stated that he went to Lagos for an event hosted by the Chief of Staff to President Bola Tinubu, and immediately he entered the venue, “Every Nigerian wanted to snap with me. If I was collecting money every time this happened, do you know how much I will make?”

He stated that even his friend had to ask what was going on.

The FCT Minister added that this also happens in places like London where Nigerians always offer to help with his luggage.

“All of this tells me something, you must make impact on peoples lives. Whatever position you find yourself, just make impact.” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/every-nigerian-wants-to-take-pictures-with-me-wike/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Thundafireseun: 2:35pm On Jan 09
“All of this tells me something, you must make impact on peoples lives. Whatever position you find yourself, just make impact.” he said.

A lot of this office holders don’t know people associate them to their office…

Someone should please remind Wike that power is transient…The second you leave your office no one will notice you anymore ask Betta Edu I’m sure she understands what I’m saying

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by duduade: 2:36pm On Jan 09
For your mind

Too much ogogoro messing up with your hallucinations

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by tooth4tooth: 2:37pm On Jan 09
Hiiarious ! Celebrity politician. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Righthussle: 2:37pm On Jan 09
ijustdey:

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said wherever he goes, every Nigerian wants to take a picture with him. In an…

Nlfpmod

Because you supported the man we love, Tinubu .

8 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by psucc(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09
Wike lied. I never made such a move. His failure to adhere to his promise of not playing godfather after his tenure as Governor is a very bad indicator. He can't be taken for his words.

I can't take picture with a liar

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Richtaiwo: 2:45pm On Jan 09
That is normal na. Same way every Nigerian wants to take picture with Oshiomole and Obj, nothing special.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Melagros(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09
Clown and motherfvcker

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Nackzy: 2:50pm On Jan 09
Oga rest

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by cenaman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09
Exclude me pls

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by JealousCobra(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09
Na so madness take dey start grin

Fubara don nack dis one strong tin.

65 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by sonature1: 3:01pm On Jan 09
Wike thinks highly of himself.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Solsix(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09
psucc:
Wike lied. I never made such a move. His failure to adhere to his promise of not playing godfather after his tenure as Governor is a very bad indicator. He can't be taken for his words.

I can't take picture with a liar
Take wike serious at your own peril

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by accordadoga25(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09
Hehehe

People who wake up their parents with sidekicks won't like this thread.

Wike the Mr doer.

Wike the senior butcher.

Wike the next SS president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Kaiser20: 3:19pm On Jan 09
Wike was warned, but he didn't listen, now see madness - see Wike

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Demigod22: 3:31pm On Jan 09
Fubara is not a good person. See the way he turned the once almighty Wike to a clown. Anywhere Wike is now, if he is not wailing over Fubara, he will be sycophanting about APC.

The problem with Wike is that, he doesn't know when to close his mouth once open.

44 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Notasyouthink: 3:35pm On Jan 09
ijustdey:

Nlfpmod

Liar and killer wike who you help?

5 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Nicepoker(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09
minister of cooking affairs grin

4 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Kaycee9242(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09
Who is deceiving this one

8 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Johncables402: 3:45pm On Jan 09
Wike the useless cultists from useless Rivers. What a stupid old fool

4 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Lannyjoe4u: 3:46pm On Jan 09
Funny man
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by AMAUCHESKY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09
You are doing well sir

Bad habit will slow down your good harvest..you need a councilor to help you stop cut the habit @ my signature
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by oka4ugoo: 3:47pm On Jan 09
Eyaah!

You can now see how envious these people are of Peter Obi, the people's President.

9 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Jozibrainz100: 3:47pm On Jan 09
This man is gradually going crazy.

7 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by onuman: 3:47pm On Jan 09
Election riggers would want to take pictures with Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Vlibray: 3:47pm On Jan 09
You are delusional. Only crazy Nigerians would want to take pictures or identify with you.

6 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by adesegun121(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09
Ok oo
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48pm On Jan 09
As per celebrity wey u be nah....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by dChoraleMaster: 3:48pm On Jan 09
grin

Stupid demon
Behaving as if is Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by tuoyoojo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09
These people who be living in a different relm oblivious of the anguish people are going thru

I wonder what these people drink

This level of delusion of grandioscity is on mega scale

2 Likes

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by adecz: 3:49pm On Jan 09
This man talks too much & thinks
too highly of himself❗️❗️❗️

This unnecessary vanity go soon
make Tinubu clip him wings, since, secretly
he considers himself more popular
than his oga, Tinubu.

Such men shouldn't be allowed into
the informal inner kitchen caucus of a
serious leader.

We are watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Hoorlar(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09
ijustdey:

Except me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Military Hardware, Weaponry From USA In Lagos / Economic Council Moves To Endorse New Petrol Price, Complete Deregulation / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.