Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can Introvert Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Introvert Change (691 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Introvert Change by minicky: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sometimes it feels boring being an introvert. Like there's no place for me on this planet.. no friends, and I find it difficult talking to people not to talk of Making friends, have anyone been in a situation like me and later change?

1 Like

Re: Can Introvert Change by Anigreat: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

It's all natural, you can forceful effect change on yourself. How will you even go about it?

Accept yourself the way you are, God knows best before he created you that Way.

But I hope your introverted nature doesn't stop you from banging some cool and lovely pusssies?
Re: Can Introvert Change by minicky: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

It's all natural, you can forceful effect change on yourself. How will you even go about it?

Accept yourself the way you are, God knows best before he created you that Way.

But I hope your introverted nature doesn't stop you from banging some cool and lovely pusssies?
it does
Don't even have female friends

1 Like

Re: Can Introvert Change by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
THERE ARETHREADS ON THIS ISSUE. SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND THEM REALLY HELPFUL.
Re: Can Introvert Change by Snow02: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
The grass ain't greener on the other side, my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Can Introvert Change by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
minicky:
Sometimes it feels boring being an introvert. Like there's no place for me on this planet.. no friends, and I find it difficult talking to people not to talk of Making friends, have anyone been in a situation like me and later change?
This is a kinda disrespectful question to introverts...why should I change cos of friends and other nonsense..not everyone loves friend and people tho... Better being alone than talking and making friends..

As for you if you are feeling worried about friends you ain't an introvert you lack self confidence..real introverts love themselves the way they are..
Work on your self confidence..
Re: Can Introvert Change by Deicide: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a kinda disrespectful question to introverts...why should I change cos of friends and other nonsense..not everyone loves friend and people tho... Better being alone than talking and making friends..

As for you if you are feeling worried about friends you ain't an introvert you lack self confidence..real introverts love themselves the way they are..
Work on your self confidence..
Abi o less problem.
Re: Can Introvert Change by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Deicide:
Abi o less problem.
I tire oo.. people dey cry say Dem no get friends dey suprise me tho.. grin
Re: Can Introvert Change by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
I was in your shoes before, I started going to social media to see how to relate with people, from there, I met some friends who thought me how to be happy with myself. I hate having friends that doesn't give me positive impact especially having friends with empty slay female friends. Get busy, watch movies, sports, go social media to laugh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Introvert Change by siofra(f): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
You should read on the Jungian archetypes to know yourself better. Start from here first.
Re: Can Introvert Change by helinues: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why not get things that can make you happy at home...

Games, movies, musicals..

I really don't like going out cos the more you do, the more you are vulnerable to whatever

1 Like

Re: Can Introvert Change by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool Yes man

with enough WEED and hausa driink CALLED ZUKUDIE

WTF MAN
Re: Can Introvert Change by flokii: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't think there is any such thing as being introverted.. some people are not just the lousy or 'too social' type and some are naturally reserved.

Change is the only constant thing in life.. with time, people change from "introvert" to extremely social and outgoing freaks. Try talking to random people, make friends and build your confidence over time. You'd be shocked how easy and good life can feel.
Re: Can Introvert Change by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2022
minicky:

Can you lend me money?
Re: Can Introvert Change by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2022
minicky:

Embrace it. You’re not alone

(1) (Reply)

Say the truth / A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below / Bad Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.