Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room (31677 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room by Flamesinger: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
There is nothing scary I believe. The matter here is not to punish him and prohibit smoking. Everything because during puberty, teens are tend to do something that will be controversial to the words of their parents. They are real rebel during puberty and they want to boast their rebellion to their friends. I think that the best option here is to understand that it is his choice and accept it. Of course you can ask your brother why did he decide to start smoking, but you won't hear in respond something unique for you, I guess the reason will be "I saw my friends smoking and decide to smoke too". It's just a puberty, don't pay such an attention to his behavior.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.