Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody (2591 Views)

What Bail Conditions Really Mean / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by bioye(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
I can confirm authoritatively that Rt. Hon. Dimeji Bankole, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives has met the strict bail conditions set by Justice Suleman Belgore yesterday and has left EFCC custody for his home. Bankole is set to re-appear in court on July 19 on a 17-count charges bordering on loans allegedly collected unlawfully by the House of Representatives under his Speakership.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
source pls.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Ekpoma1: 2:37am On Jun 18, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

source pls.
Are u kidding? This is no news. Were u xpecting otherwise?
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by mkpologwu(m): 4:33am On Jun 18, 2011
Ok
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:30am On Jun 18, 2011
To me,bankole has the list money scam to compare others,only that he disobey his MASTERS grin
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Dammy68(f): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2011
This guy has analyzed how the house spent N10Bn without him benefitting from the stuff. The current Speaker of the House of Rep benefitted immensely from the money. Why not arrest him? To me this Waziri woman is just a tool in the hand of presidency to deal with their perceived enemies. Have u heard that her husband too is a Ministerial nominee from Bauchi? If Yuguda nominated her husband and their is a fraud in the state, how will Waziri probe Yuguda?
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2011
Good for his FATHER.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by 1025: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2011
Pastor Tunde Bakare said that they will not do anything to him to avoid exposing the big guns. pdp is as useless as nigeria
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by sexysunnyb(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2011
i dey Laugh and i still dey laugh ooooooooooooo, Bank ole too dey laugh with EFCC Officials so me too i still dey laugh and i cant shout ooooooooooooooooo
EFCC and Bank ole dey do soap opera for Nigerians to watch, stay tuned to this channel and watch the next Episode on July 17, Shekinah
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by playmode(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2011
bioye:

I can confirm authoritatively that Rt. Hon. Dimeji Bankole, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives has met the strict bail conditions set by Justice Suleman Belgore yesterday and has left EFCC custody for his home.  Bankole is set to re-appear in court on July 19 on a 17-count charges bordering on loans allegedly collected unlawfully by the House of Representatives under his Speakership.

Bioye ,who are you? Are you Bankole's friend ,relative or lover ? I have been monitoring you for a while now and it seems that you are an enemy of progress?Why so much love for a clearly evil individual who should be assassinated with immediate effect? And as per your profile pic ,i think it highly unintelligent of you to compare bankole to Mandela.It show that you have very low IQ, no morals and no dignity.If you are one of those who support those who are bringing this nation down be forewarned that when the axe falls it will hit you as well.No evil individual will be spared.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by boardmem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2011
hnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, N10b gone!!! Just like dat, na wa oooooo,
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Akporugo247: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
lol this guy well at all como enter da prison rubbish
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Gbenge77(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
sexysunnyb:

i dey Laugh and i still dey laugh ooooooooooooo, Bank ole too dey laugh with EFCC Officials so me too i still dey laugh and i cant shout ooooooooooooooooo
EFCC and Bank ole dey do soap opera for Nigerians to watch, stay tuned to this channel and watch the next Episode on July 17, Shekinah
lol.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by MMM2(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
impossible is nothing in 9ja.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by yemisiola: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
why all these unnecessary media hype about Dimeji Bankole?? Cant Nigerians see that the media is being used to mislead us Dimeji Bankole's prosecution is politically motivated, He doesn't deserve this after serving the country , Nigerians should wake up and seek for the truth so that the real criminals would be punished.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by Kunlegzy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
@yemisiola is bankole ur family member, which political motivation is dat, that idiotic former speaker of this nation is a born rogue , why re u covering his ass, joooooh. u ll see when the nemesis will start catching up with those politians that their major work in that office is too embezzle, loot our treasuries and in turn bring our dear nation down
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by yemisiola: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2011
I think the youth should still support him in some way, please remember his efforts during the NUT strike, he successfully mediated between NUT and FG, such that they suspended the strike even before the TSS was approved. Even during ASUU stike, he was never an onlooker in matters of the youth and education, maybe because he is a youth and he obviously values education. As a speaker I think he was commendable, he is just being punished unduly,
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by ebube256: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
dimeji Bankole was alledged to have made some uncomplimentary remarks against the chairman of the EFCC, and what happens next?he is being accused of exploiting the N10 billion loan scandal as a fightback mechanism, People should be prosecuted for corruption but it should be done FAIRLY, nt because EFCC thinks its payback time, for God sakes this is not a game
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by bioye(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2011
playmode:

Bioye ,who are you? Are you Bankole's friend ,relative or lover ? I have been monitoring you for a while now and it seems that you are an enemy of progress?Why so much love for a clearly evil individual who should be assassinated with immediate effect? And as per your profile pic ,i think it highly unintelligent of you to compare bankole to Mandela.It show that you have very low IQ, no morals and no dignity.If you are one of those who support those who are bringing this nation down be forewarned that when the axe falls it will hit you as well.No evil individual will be spared.
Does it matter who I am? What matters is the content of my post. You have chosen to attack my person. I am a supporter of Bankole and I owe you no explanation. Your post reeks of violence, jungle justice, and hatred. I wonder what experiences you have had in life to warrant this kind of mentality.
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by ebube256: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
I totally agree with bioye, who i am doesnt matter, it is what i stand for that matters and i stand for the TRUTH, just a while ago Ndidi Okereke was accused of stealing billions and they ended up being false, Dimeji Bankole's case wont be any different, but the question is: what happens to his reputation then
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by yemisiola: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2011
Dimeji Bankole is an honorable man and one of the few people dedicated to serving Nigeria selflessly, that is why some enemies of progress want to bring him done and their plan would not work,
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by truthtalk: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2011
Thanks for the info!
Re: Bankole Meets Stringent Bail Conditions. Out Of Efcc Custody by koyaabj: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2011
Dimeji, cool actually step on toes when he suspended some of his colleagues in the house, Melaye(Hon) and Babafemi(EFCC) are from the same constituency and for him to have attacked the person of Waziri who was a former police officer u should know where his trouble is coming from. in any case let the court decides.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas is on his own - Amajirionwu, Imo state PDP Publicity Secretary. / This Is Lagos, This Is Ambition, This is Priceless. / PRESIDENT GEJ Campaign Promise 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.