Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls (12840 Views)

After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Uptownerd: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
go ahead and share but please add the subsequent posts I made after to it. Thanks

Thank you.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Magic trick amongst rival gangs that where killing eachother and counting scores grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Come ebutemetta you go see film. If you like talk say next time I see such make I dey video am grin grin grin grin I no fit do video because I no get jazz make stray bullet no go hit me or make them go fling louvers for my neck make my enemy go die or collect everlasting scar because I wan prove something to an atheist grin grin grin grin alaye if u like believe if u like don't that's your own problem. Stop trying to tell us we are liars because you didn't see what we saw. We are not stupid and no be only you get sense. We know what we saw ok.

I lived in Ebute Metta for years, there was nothing like film or any supernatural mumbo jumbo. Abeg dey lie small small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

I lived in Ebutte Meta for years, there was nothing like film or any supernatural mumbo jumbo. Abeg dey lie small small.

Naso where for ebutemetta you live?
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

We are not saying you are liars at all.
We are only saying, prove it: go into a lab, let a scientist fire a bullet at your head. If nothing happens, not only will that prove the existence of bullet-proof juju forever, you will become a zillion!

Make I prove am na me dey do am ni cheesy grin grin grin grin. Most times this jazz of a thing is not for showboating. Everything get condition
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

LAST YEAR A GROUP OF NIGERIAN RITUAL-PROMOTING DUNDERHEADS CLAIMED THAT CHARMS WOULDN'T WORK UNDER SUCH CONDITIONS BECAUSE "THE GODS/GOD CANNOT BE TESTED". THEY SAY ONCE YOU PLACE A BET WITH MONEY LIKE THAT IT MEANS YOU'RE TRYING TO MOCK THEIR GODS' POWERS, AND THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO RESULTS. THE THINGS WE'VE SEEN AS EXCUSES. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEM ALL.

Adjovi:

Magic trick amongst rival gangs that where killing eachother and counting scores grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Come ebutemetta you go see film. If you like talk say next time I see such make I dey video am grin grin grin grin I no fit do video because I no get jazz make stray bullet no go hit me or make them go fling louvers for my neck make my enemy go die or collect everlasting scar because I wan prove something to an atheist grin grin grin grin alaye if u like believe if u like don't that's your own problem. Stop trying to tell us we are liars because you didn't see what we saw. We are not stupid and no be only you get sense. We know what we saw ok.

HardMirror:
they are all ritualists. How can they claim to make such money from technology? It is a lie, it must be money ritual tongue

Adjovi:

Make I prove am na me dey do am ni cheesy grin grin grin grin. Most times this jazz of a thing is not for showboating. Everything get condition

But we human beings are truly gullible and don't think deep at all.
Do you know, if juju exists the way Nigerians think, non of the following will be possible:
Banking
Lottery/Bet9ja
ATM
Electronic banking
Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin
Immigration/visa
Fair elections
Leaders and presidents not dying
Boxing
Tennis
Soccer
Weight lifting
High jump
Etc, etc, in short society as we know it will not be possible!

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Naso where for ebutemetta you live?

LSDPC Estate.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Do you know, if juju exists the way Nigerians think, non of the following will be possible:
Banking
Lottery/Bet9ja
ATM
Electronic banking
Immigration
Fair elections
Boxing
Tennis
Soccer
Weight lifting
High jump

It's not what we think it's what we have seen. This are two different things. You are the one who needs the deep thinking. I know what I've seen you can't tell me otherwise because you didn't see it with me neither where you there
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

LSDPC Estate.

Mtchwww and you say u dey ebutemetta. Omo get inside area. Iffa slap your eyeball. Dem dey call person wey dey stay ebutemetta and person wey dey live for inside estate they talk. Goan sit-down one place jare. I live at Simpson Street close to Evans square
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Banking
Lottery/Bet9ja
ATM
Electronic banking
Immigration/visa
Fair elections
Boxing
Tennis
Soccer
Weight lifting
High jump

And how does juju existing stop all this from existing?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Mtchwww and you say u dey ebutemetta. Omo get inside area. Iffa slap your eyeball. Dem dey call person wey dey stay ebutemetta and person wey dey live for inside estate they talk. Goan sit-down one place jare. I live at Simpson Street close to Evans square

You are a dunce. Is LSDPC Estate not in Ebute Metta? Is it my fault that that you live in face me I slap you? What is on Simpson Street? Simpson Street that I was always going to either cut hair or buy stuff from a supermarket there? Don't be an unwashed smelly pant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by realestate99: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So answer this question I asked earlier:

So how come the capitals of money rituals (Africa and India) are also two of the poorest places on earth?
See list of richest people in the world below. How many are from Ogun state? Is US the best at money ritual or it only applies to small money?
lol, don't be like the other guy that lacks tact, people earning through honest living far outnumbered those delving into rituals, don't let the media hype deceive you, if ordinary 40℅ of a population goes into rituals there will be chaos, don't be deceived by the media hype, even in Ogun state you keep referencing , people involve in rituals there are not up to 15℅, when I mean rituals I mean one that involve using humans, if at any point in time, a population has more than 40% of its people in active rituals that is pure anarchy.

About your second point, you should know ritual induced money has a cap, most times the money seen from rituals is not worth the stress, take for example, most of these G-boys delving into rituals are not worth more than 250 million naira, convert that to dollars then you know they are Fu^ ^ked. Wealth that comes from hard work and God's grace has no cap and you will have rest of mind.

so Mr man, it is impossible to see a ritualist in the list you showed because their money can not exceed a certain limit.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

It's not what we think it's what we have seen. This are two different things. You are the one who needs the deep thinking. I know what I've seen you can't tell me otherwise because you didn't see it with me neither where you there

But that's the point:
YOUR EYES ARE VERY EASY TO DECEIVE!!!!
Just because you can't explain something does not mean it is supernatural!!
Use your common sense: Anthony Joshua can never be beaten!
Can you believe these are magic tricks??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rh0LUIc4I

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

I lived in Ebute Metta for years, there was nothing like film or any supernatural mumbo jumbo. Abeg dey lie small small.
the problem is, they think we are not in Nigeria. They think all these places they are mentioning are alien to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But that's the point:

the problem is, they wont watch the video. They will never take 5mins to learn

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Anything you see that can't be openly demonstrated and is shrouded in secrecy, there is trickery involved.
Inventor of, say, cell phones, will be eager to demonstrate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
realestate99:

lol, don't be like the other guy that lacks tact, people earning through honest living far outnumbered those delving into rituals, don't let the media hype deceive you, if ordinary 40℅ of a population goes into rituals there will be chaos, don't be deceived by the media hype, even in Ogun state you keep referencing , people involve in rituals there are not up to 15℅, when I mean rituals I mean one that involve using humans, if at any point in time, a population has more than 40% of its people in active rituals that is pure anarchy.

About your second point, you should know ritual induced money has a cap, most times the money seen from rituals is not worth the stress, take for example, most of these G-boys delving into rituals are not worth more than 250 million naira, convert that to dollars then you know they are Fu^ ^ked. Wealth that comes from hard work and God's grace has no cap and you will have rest of mind.

so Mr man, it is impossible to see a ritualist in the list you showed because their money can not exceed a certain limit.
ogbeni, you still think you are talking to mumus.
I know a lot of C&S members that have done their own version of money ritual (does not involve human blood) they are still poor, I have met many hardened street boys that have waka waka babalawos houses and they are broke. Many g boys that have plused and they are still broke. Why are you assuming that we no dey ground? Why are you assuming we dont know all these things? Something we know very well, something I used to believe in 100% and would argue those days before I began to get sense.

That was how I used to think magicians had spiritual powers until I began to research and learn about their tricks.

All these things you think you are telling us are things we know, we are here in Nigeria and most of us used to believe these lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Anything you see that can't be openly demonstrated and is shrouded in secrecy, there is trickery involved.

Inventing something no be dark magic. That's why it's called juju. There are conditions attached to it. It's not for showboating.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But that's the point:

My eyes where deceived in seeing someone being stabbed with broken bottle and cut with cutlass and it no enter grin grin grin grin. I must be dreaming or watching Indian movie then grin grin grin.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

if the person that invented the gun claimed it is a spiritual instrument, people would believe it and it would remain a secret until it is reversed engineered. Once excuses start coming up when they are to prove anything, it is a red flag that it is fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
LordReed:

You are a dunce. Is LSDPC Estate not in Ebute Metta? Is it my fault that that you live in face me I slap you? What is on Simpson Street? Simpson Street that I was always going to either cut hair or buy stuff from a supermarket there? Don't be an unwashed smelly pant.

Lol you don dey vex already. Na me dey live for face me I face you abi. No wahala carry your wahala and go since you want to be immature. Bye bye
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

My eyes where deceived in seeing someone being stabbed with broken bottle and cut with cutlass and it no enter grin grin grin grin. I must be dreaming or watching Indian movie then grin grin grin.
100% dreaming. Mushin where I buy raw materials there are many of such boys there. See scares all over their bodies from fighting yet they will tell you that you cannot stab them. Humans sabi lie even to themselves. You are nothing but a liar or you have false memories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by PoliteActivist: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

So have the person go and demonstrate it and win $1m, then mass market it and become a zillionaire. Or they prefer remaining in abject poverty in Ebute Meta??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So have the person go and demonstrate it and win $1m, then mass market it and become a zillionaire. Or they prefer remaining in abject poverty in Ebute Meta??

Like I said there are conditions attached. It is not for showboating.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

And how does juju existing stop all this from existing?
because juju would have made them impossible. With juju we can always get what we want from all the things he listed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
100% dreaming. Mushin where I buy raw materials there are many of such boys there. See scares all over their bodies from fighting yet they will tell you that you cannot stab them. Humans sabi lie even to themselves. You are nothing but a liar or you have false memories.

Ok o I don hear you. I no see anything na back of tv I dey watch. Have a nice day
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
because juju would have made them impossible. With juju we can always get what we want from all the things he listed

So u go use juju run bitcoin? No need to run ahead of yourselves. Time will tell
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Like I said there are conditions attached. It is not for showboating.
you lie once again. Juju people showboat a lot. They come out to show they have charms. You will see them demonstrating with knives and even guns in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

So u go use juju run bitcoin?
if juju was real, I can use juju to get the private key of wallets one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you lie once again. Juju people showboat a lot. They come out to show they have charms. You will see them demonstrating with knives and even guns in the market.

Ok o I'm a liar are you happy now.
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by Adjovi: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2022
HardMirror:
if juju was real, I can use juju to get the private key of wallets one way or the other

I don hear you. Time will tell
Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Ok o I don hear you. I no see anything na back of tv I dey watch. Have a nice day
yes na back of TV you dey watch. Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls by HardMirror(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Adjovi:

I don hear you. Time will tell
as usual they have nothing to proof. They will always say "you will see", "time will tell"... for this same yoruba land wey I don explore, done explore naija delta. Don see stuff hausa dey do for north. Na you go tell me say time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children / EFCC Arraigns Two For Impersonation, N1 Million Fraud(photos) / Insecurity: Police To Install Cctvs Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.