Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Could I Ever Find Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Ever Find Real Love (1006 Views)

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Could I Ever Find Real Love / Broken hearted (what do l do? can l still find real love?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could I Ever Find Real Love by owendemsy: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2007
been in several relationships.looks like am in love at first but as time goes on, I find maself just being used. There's been others too that looks like real love at first but all that is there is just mere infatuation. Am just wondering, for those that has been in love or is in love at the moment.what is it really like?, feels like?, and how do u know if its real
Re: Could I Ever Find Real Love by shotman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
Listen, are you a male or female? You have to relax and Try forget about women, with time you will find your own girl at the right time and Place, i dont like the ideal of been so much in a Hurry to get a woman, jsut to satisfy yourself,pls forget all that, there are so many beautiful woman Looking for men like you and me, so relax you will surely find urs.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back? / I Now Pronounce U Husband An / Can You Marry Your Dream Lover Whose Only Vice Is That He/she Is A Chain Smoker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.