Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Pray For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray For Me (280 Views)

If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You. / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me by ukpahu(m): 5:50am On Jan 09, 2022
pLs my wife is disturbing me too much sometime i am thinking commit sucide.
Re: Pray For Me by Donthedon: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Don’t commit suicide. Arrange a meeting with both family members. If no solution to the issue, walk her out of the marriage and save your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me by OAra: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Just don't. Suicide should be the last solution one chooses, for it is a definitive one - there is no coming back.

Have you tried talking to her? I mean if you two got married, something made you two "click" enough to make you propose no? Simply tell her how you feel and that you need some space - what's the worst that could happen, that she nags some more, thus giving you the excuse to go to a bar/pub/local equivalent and drink something/spend some time with your buddies? Not the worst thing that could happen if you ask me.
Re: Pray For Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2022
How is she distributing you?? undecided
U no tell us the problem, u dey tell us the solution. undecided
Re: Pray For Me by helinues: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Your wife is disturbing you and the next option in your head na suicide..

He who died because of a lady, thousands of ladies would piss on his grave yard
Re: Pray For Me by Oluromantic: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
What is she disturbing you for? We can't just pass idea on what we don't have adequate info about. One just said his wife is threatening to jump down 3 storey cus he's not giving her sex.
Re: Pray For Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
ukpahu:
pLs my wife is disturbing me too much sometime i am thinking commit sucide.
It's all on you..do what is suitable by you..
Re: Pray For Me by Truvelisback(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
E no go pass money. MONEY and WOMEN are like this.

(1) (Reply)

301+ Love Messages – Best Romantic Love Messages To Loved Ones / I Just Joined This People / How Do I Download Videos In Tic Toc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.