Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

We Got Married! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Got Married! (1162 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Got Married! by toujurs: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Must you act like a lunatic? Must you type rubbish here? Are your igbos tired of your craziness? Get help ASAP
Who told you am igbo, i praised them because i like their hard work, coconut head!!. Don't hype your self, you are too boring.
Re: We Got Married! by toujurs: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Doradorwa:
So your point is that only a man can afford all you typed up there☹️
Not only men, but most men do, You just have to do it !! Its not an argument, it's a fact. Check most social media platforms like Instagram and tik tok, you will see ladies everywhere 85% are ladies,posting nonsense! Most of these ladies are lazy, and they will be praying for a rich husband. The stupid girl i asked those question. Am very sure she doesn't even have a job neither is she in school, always jumping from one topic to another, from comments to comments, Her own introvert has eaten deep into her with so much bitter, all the topics she creates is always about men and sex, 24/7 of her life is on this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO / The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) / Meet The First Cross-dresser In Nigeria "Area Scatter" (pics/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.