Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) (10885 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Crossboy(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
It's not often that one hears stories or sees a lady try to force a guy to have sex with her.

When a lady begs a man to be intimate with her or forces a man, it is seen by some as weird.

A young lady has got people amazed online after she was seen begging a man to be intimate with her. But the man refused to yield to her sexual urge.

She later resorted to force.

Another handsome Nigerian man, Uche shared his bitter experience with his ex girlfriend who raped him. He recounts:

"When my ex overdosed on crack and passed out naked on my bed while she was begging me to sleep with her, when she woke up she threatened to jump off a 3 story building if I didn’t take her back, the next week she met me at a mutuals house and attacked me with 3 of her friends

Then she tracked down the new girl I was dating at the time and attacked her with a knife, stalked me till I stopped sleeping at my house. And then at a mutual friends party she slipped drugs into my drink and raped me.

Guy all this was in Ebonyi and she attended the same church as both of us, you probably know her."

What do you think of such incidents?

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/when-lady-begs-man-to-have-sex-with-her.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Crossboy(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
U allow her,carry u knack for ground.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Dottore: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2022
* yawns *

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Oluromantic: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2022
If I were you, I'll let her jump down the 3-storey. Na the next minute another pussy go replace her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by paulolee(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
girls do beg for sex...especially wen dey are so into u or trying to win u from ur bea dt u loved so much..
was in same shoes bk den, d girl keep pleading to come pass nite bt i kept on refusing bcox I was dating her best friend n I felt it was a trap or she wan use jazz on me or she de plan kum bill me or hook me up with belle n i hate it wen girls are soo desperate, e no de end well

13 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Boogyman557: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

waiting CONCERN me

I de BLA my WEED

WTF MAN
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing new

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Dumk: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Wow
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Animegirl(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol

Some women libido is something else. And once a woman is in love or obsess with a man, forgot it, everything is by force.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Lalami3232(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Konji for women pass men own oooo grin grin cheesy. A konjified woman fit use toilet broom or the head of a mopstick take fvck herself. Their own dey be like say na die grin. I no dey like share sexual encounter for online forum but I don experience am severally. Nipple go dey hard like local groundnut grin. Ra*pe for men dey happen but E dey rare and only a few men dey willing to complain. Funny enough, na those ones wey get wide canal na dey like this ra*pe of a thing. Those wey get tight toto no dey like much sex, na the wide ones na dey force people. Anyway sha, make we all try install CCTV for house ooo because thses HOEloshos of nowadays can do anything to hook person with ra*pe, pregnancy or false accusations.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******* "

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2022
This is Rape, sexual assault and harassment. That lady should be arrested immediately angry sad

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
When that madness enters a lady, she will do better than a man ooo... After all, what a man can do a woman will do better.. So they say

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Gadafii: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
You see pricck and poosie matter, na man go tire Las Las, no matter how good and strong you think you are as a man, when woman mean you die, just run if not you will Bleep her she will gain, when she recover, she go continue from where she stopped, buy as guy man, after you don back, first round, second round, third round when u don come like twice, he go reach stage you no go fit gain erection again, even if you gain erection, you no fit come again, your prick go just dey blow air, meanwhile the possie is still ready to take anything.

Toto water no plenty but he reach prick to bath

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Crossboy(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by siofra(f): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Redpillers are even more desperate than this.

As a lady don't ever go near a hórny redpiller o, they are usually sex starved and It won't end well.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Solsix(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
A guy was drugged and raped and we are mentioning it here. We are no longer serious here

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by ElexObi1: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Hell fire is all i see in her
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by bluefilm: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Na to beat the demon comot for her body at that moment sure pass.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by yyba: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
And who dey do video ? undecided
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
When a woman loves you, her sex drive becomes extremely high. Just for you oh, that same babe when de disturb you for sex, when de beg you to grab her boobs go insult and slap another man for outside if he dare touch her. Women act like hoes for the man they love, when she loves you, you are allowed to touch and play with her anyhow you want. This same babe when drug this Uche guy for sex go insult another man for road for staring at her ass.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing weird about it, e dey happen wella

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Joelobioha(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gadafii:
You see pricck and poosie matter, na man go tire Las Las, no matter how good and strong you think you are as a man, when woman mean you die, just run if not you will Bleep her she will gain, when she recover, she go continue from where she stopped, buy as guy man, after you don back, first round, second round, third round when u don come like twice, he go reach stage you no go fit gain erection again, even if you gain erection, you no fit come again, your prick go just dey blow air, meanwhile the possie is still ready to take anything.

Toto water no plenty but he reach prick to bath
grin grin grin
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Newboss(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na girls dey leave me when I don tire.

Just make her get a tired of you. Don't let her know that you don't want her again. Don't try it.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Newboss:
Na girls dey leave me when I don tire.

Just make her get a tired of you. Don't let her know that you don't want her again. Don't try it.
Na the best method oo but recently some girls no dey give up no matter wetin u do them go still dey put head. You go even dey pray make she meet another guyman so she fit still forget about u but for where...

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Hziyech: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pathetic stories

*Yawns*
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Mide1data: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Something that some guyz are begging for, u are rejecting chaiiiii. This life no balance ooo. When u are serious u meet a cheater, when u wanna cheat, u meet a serious pesin. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Feel free to hit the Like and Share button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
Redpillers are even more desperate than this.

As a lady don't ever go near a hórny redpiller o, they are usually sex starved and It won't end well.

What you've typed has no relation to the post. Red herring!!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) by Newboss(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
killmods:

Na the best method oo but recently some girls no dey give up no matter wetin u do them go still dey put head. You go even dey pray make she meet another guyman so she fit still forget about u but for where...

Girls dey sha but I must find a way. They never born that girl wey I no fit make to leave me. She must get tired and breakup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / My Landlord's Daughter Is About To Kill Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.