Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) (4375 Views)

Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2022
FEMALE MAKE UPS HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE 21ST CENTURY!!

If you are patient enough, i'd advice you tolerate the ones that don't wear make up everytime of the day, but as for me? NEVER!

Understand that make-ups are masks, and so therefore these two different things serve the same exact purpose, to hide true information.
Only 20% of women really wear make ups for genuine purpose, most of them wear it to deceive, extort and tap out of where they shouldn't tap out from.

There's no difference between a woman wearing make-up and a man putting on a mask to rob a nearby home, they both have the same plan in mind, accept this truth or leave it behind and continue living in your blissful ignorance.

On a personal note, make ups disgusts me, like i literally feel the lump in my throat to throw up when i encounter some biittch with no education on color mixings, looking like a clown with the "Aim Of Being Attractive"
I could slap you out of my sight!

Still Typing...

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Brainard22: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
They can make up but can never make up their real ugly faces grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Beauty is in the hand of makeup artist grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by DICKstractor: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2022
undecided

Only a fool will trust any kind of woman (sometimes with the exceptions of mother)

If she wears makeup - Fear her
If she doesn't wear makeup - Fear her
If she carries Bible - Fear her
If she breathes oxygen - Fear her
If she's a transgender male to female - Fear her
If she's a cross dresser like Bob - Fear her

A word should be enough even to a coconut head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
This is some mockery huh..tell your mom to stop putting on makeup too..let the remaining wannabe redpillers come in to support their ignorant master..they shalt bow before thy feet.. grin grin

Only blockheads will take this to heart..keep tarnishing the image of real men out there.. grin grin wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by chatinent: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Whether wearing a makeup or not, I know how one is supposed to look without a makeup.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Guys, understand this simple logic; If she has to paint her face to look beautiful, then She Really Isn't Beautiful, I'm not emphasising on physical beauty, pay attention!!

Learn to link things up, don't just walk into things, you are a man, learn to analyze a product before you spend your money on it!
Why would she be needing to wear make ups to go out with you It actually gets worse when she has to put something on her face to get something down the street, don't trust that biittch with anything, she's hiding something more than her stupid face!

Men, understand that women would go through the stress of painting their faces for hours BECAUSE OF YOU! You are so much of a priority that she has to create a farse to get you, for that exact reason, be sure to figure out what is under that fake face before you entrust anything with her!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature, There Is An Amazing Offer For You From The Company I'm Currently A Brand Ambassador For!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
Whether wearing a makeup or not, I know how one is supposed to look without a makeup.

Hey bro, you've been off for some time?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
This is exactly how they go around deceiving SIMPS, who falls easily for their manipulations and controls angry

Simps always falls to understand that everything about a woman is fake

Eyelashes - fake
Weavon - fake
Makeup - over fake
Etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Me I dey avoid any girl that wear make up like plague...
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Me I dey avoid any girl that wear make up like plague...
You are definitely on the right track for that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Starzo: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
And na naija ugly she-bons carry this make up thing for head. Eastern and south African women nor dey do too much extreme makeup. Dem fine like that.

Latina and Persian women nor dey use make up change their original look cuz they're naturally beautiful.

Naija women go carry make up paint face like say na fine arts project. Even at that their ugly character still pokes out.

If you still dey reason naija girls matter then you be big goat

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by EmzyT: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This is exactly how they go around deceiving SIMPS, who falls easily for their manipulations and controls angry

Simps always falls to understand that everything about a woman is fake

Eyelashes - fake
Weavon - fake
Makeup - over fake
Etc
Do you know that 50% of western women are literally made out of plastic
Juice Wrld wasn't just singing, he knew what he was saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Starzo:
And na naija ugly she-bons carry this make up thing for head. Eastern and south African women nor dey do too much extreme makeup. Dem fine like that.

Latina and Persian women nor dey use make up change their original look cuz they're naturally beautiful.

Naija women go carry make up paint face like say na fine arts project. Even at that their ugly character still pokes out.

If you still dey reason naija girls matter then you be big goat
This might sound misogynistic as usual but the game most women deserve is the fvvck and dump setting.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Brainard22:
They can make up but can never make up their real ugly faces grin cheesy
Their real selves still lingers but it takes a redpilled man to figure it out most times.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by domino4211(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Personally I find girls who aren't make up freaks more attractive than girls who put on heavy make up. If she must make up, let it be light. Rather I love when she makes good hair and puts on beautiful clothes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by chatinent: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Hey bro, you've been off for some time?

I've been around trying to be alive.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
domino4211:
Personally I find girls who aren't make up freaks more attractive than girls who put on heavy make up. If she must make up, let it be light. Rather I love when she makes good hair and puts on beautiful clothes.
Its annoying how some of these women actually think we fall for clowns undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

Only a fool will trust any kind of woman (sometimes with the exceptions of mother)

If she wears makeup - Fear her
If she doesn't wear makeup - Fear her
If she carries Bible - Fear her
If she breathes oxygen - Fear her
If she's a transgender male to female - Fear her
If she's a cross dresser like Bob - Fear her

A word should be enough even to a coconut head
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

I've been around trying to be alive.
You know you are popular on facebook right?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by silentvoice: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nairaland redpillers organisation and their obsession with women!!

Tufia! undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
I repeat, there's no difference between a woman with make up and a masked armed robber, they both have the same idea in mind!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by chatinent: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You know you are popular on facebook right?

How?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:

How?
Search your moniker on facebook bro.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search your moniker on facebook bro.
Check the photos.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
You want to extract both primary and secondary colors. Don't go too far try a woman's face.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
You want to extract both primary and secondary colors. Don't go too far try a woman's face.
Wow, nice one there grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by Starzo: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This might sound misogynistic as usual but the game most women deserve is the fvvck and dump setting.
Especially the present set of lazy naija bimbos
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Starzo:
Especially the present set of lazy naija bimbos
grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) by bluefilm: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is nothing but pure crime against humanity.

That is what all these women with their makeups are committing

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) / Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? / 3 Women Stripped Naked In Lagos For Stealing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.