Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (8649 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2018
This is a true life experience that happened between me, a friend of mine and my supposed girl friend.

I met this girl after the whole circle of wooing and chyking and convincing, she finally decided to date me.
During the period of the dating she refused to let me have sex with her cause she kept saying she was a Virgin, she acted shy wenever i kissed her, and am like maybe shes d one i can finally tie get serious with, coz this her Virgin attitude she kept it on for months infact 2years to be precise.

Now here comes my friend, a full blown flirt which she knows about and has seen his many gfs, i told him i ve not had sex with this my gf and he laughed at me saying am dulling, that the me he used to know back in the uni wud have torn it apart in 2 days.

So a time came and i had to travel to Abuja for sm reasons(business related) this time fell around her bdat period so i just sent her money and messages and even called her. When i finally came back i took her out to make out for the missed bday and she kept acting like nothing ever happened.

After like 4months my friend and i was at a bar with oda of my friends too, talk lead to talk and her matter came up. Whrn i tolf the house that i hadnt hit it they all burst into laughter, but refused to tell me anything. After i insisted they said i shud ask my friend.

Later on i asked him and he told me he had fvcked her not once not twice. We just laughed over it but in my heart i was very angry. The gal started calling me and i stopped taking her calls she started texting me abt why i wasnt answering her phone calls and i ignored. She came to my house and was asking me what the problem was i told her nothing.

After a while i asked her, are you a virgin? She told me yes. I said ok no problem with a smile. And i locked up. She started sending me all sort of gospel messages and gospel verses i ignored. But sent one message are you a virgin?.
That moment she knew the jig was up and she texted me telling me my friend forced her.
Once is an accident twice mistake trice is what.

Sincr then i just locked up.

My advice to guys any gal thats a virgin that you are asking out or dating, force her. Because you wud be very much dissapointed when you hear sm1 else did it for you. The worst sm1 u know.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by youngest85(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2018
So it is men that disappoint?
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2018
Op. Listen to ubunja

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2018
An average Nigerian girl speaks in oppsite. Whenever an average Nigerian girl tells you i dont want to have sex until i get married, what she actually means is;
"No man has been man enuf to do it"

14 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 7:46am On May 15, 2018
k
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:47am On May 15, 2018
grin

Hahhaahhaah...well, u sound bitter sha... U badly bruised that's why.. I can't blame u tho coz I can see that u invested ur emotion.. grin

Well, not all women are the same.. My only advice is stop dating "VIRGINS" coz u might surprise one day that her honeypot is so loose.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2018
If you see a gal thats always talking about how she hates any of your friends, just know that she is deeply in love with that guy.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahhaahhaah...well, u sound bitter sha... U badly bruised that's why.. I can't blame u tho coz I can see that u invested ur emotion.. grin

Well, not all women are the same.. My only advice is stop dating "VIRGINS" coz u might surprise one day that her honeypot is so loose.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So if you see a girl u like u shud ditch her coz shes a virgin
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Neyohhh(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2018
Trust woman at your own.... ?

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Pierohandsome: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
Kids on Nairaland.

Wht has virginity got to do with quality? Is she a good girl that is wht u should be interested in and not her past life.

Everyone has a past and she might actually been sexually abused in her past relationshps and decides to play the virgin card jst to stay safe and doesnt want to lose u because she loves u

forget her past and focus on her present . Ask her why she lied to u simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 7:55am On May 15, 2018
madenigga:

My advice to guys any gal thats a virgin that you are asking out or dating, Force her.
You are a sick one,Jail is your drug smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Peachess(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2018
You should blame your friend and stop putting all the blame on the girl. A good friend won't sleep with your girlfriend no matter what (even if she tries to seduce him) and he even had the guts to brag about it with your other friends.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:01am On May 15, 2018
Neyohhh:
Trust woman at your own.... ?
per.....
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:03am On May 15, 2018
Peachess:
You should blame your friend and stop putting all the blame on the girl. A good friend won't sleep with your girlfriend no matter what (even if she tries to seduce him) and he even had the guts to brag about it with your other friends.
is his friend the one that promised never to cheat?

11 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2018
madenigga:

So if you see a girl u like u shud ditch her coz shes a virgin

U see juz bcoz ur ex told she is a virgin u believed her words until ur friends are laughing at u...

So, what the hell happened? undecided

No one can tell by juz looking at the girl if she is a virgin until u ripped her NUNU sha..

My point is juz avoid virgin so not to disappoint u again..
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:04am On May 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kids on Nairaland.

Wht has virginity got to do with quality? Is she a good girl that is wht u should be interested in and not her past life.

Everyone has a past and she might actually been sexually abused in her past relationshps and decides to play the virgin card jst to stay safe and doesnt want to lose u because she loves u

keep being this dumb and you'll marry a prostitute just coz "she's changed"

13 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Pierohandsome: 8:06am On May 15, 2018
D
MISEDUCATIONS:
keep being this dumb and you'll marry a prostitute just coz "she's changed"
stop been silly, most repentant prostitutes are better than ur so called virgin
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Dstop been silly, most repentant prostitutes are better than ur so called virgin
you see now. you're incurable.

12 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Peachess(f): 8:10am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
is his friend the one that promised never to cheat?
Who's a friend? Someone that always have your back. This guy's friend obviously had interest in her just because he said he has never slept with her. I won't be surprised if he manipulated her into having sex with him. That's why some loose mouth guys need to learn to know what to say to their friends, some things are just too private for you to tell your friends.

7 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Pierohandsome: 8:11am On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you see now. you're incurable.
u chasing shadow. Keep looking for virgin instead of virtue. All prostitutes were once virgins

Most virgins today wil be worst than prostitutes later
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:12am On May 15, 2018
Peachess:

Who's a friend? Someone that always have your back. This guy's friend obviously had interest in her just because he said he has never slept with her. I won't be surprised if he manipulated her into having sex with him. That's why some loose mouth guys need to learn to know what to say to their friends, some things are just too private for you to tell your friends.
must you be this dumb? do we marry our friends? do we have sex and become one with our friends?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:15am On May 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
u chasing shadow. Keep looking for virgin instead of virtue. All prostitutes were once virgins

Most virgins today wil be worst than prostitutes later
virtue IS virginity you small-minded you.
"virgins will be prostitutes later" :so now we judge people for crimes they havent done yet?

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2018
Even Jesus said we should not lay our trust in man but in Him. Man can fail but Jesus never disappoints. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by whitebeard(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2018
op ur case is a case of bad friends, u kept bad company..op I wonder if this so called friend (guy who sexed ur babe) is still ur friend.. If yes expect worse broda, he didn't even ask for forgiveness.. Op u are weak AF

5 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Apina(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2018
madenigga:
This is a true life experience that happened between me, a friend of mine and my supposed girl friend.

I met this girl after the whole circle of wooing and chyking and convincing, she finally decided to date me.
During the period of the dating she refused to let me have sex with her cause she kept saying she was a Virgin, she acted shy wenever i kissed her, and am like maybe shes d one i can finally tie get serious with, coz this her Virgin attitude she kept it on for months infact 2years to be precise.

Now here comes my friend, a full blown flirt which she knows about and has seen his many gfs, i told him i ve not had sex with this my gf and he laughed at me saying am dulling, that the me he used to know back in the uni wud have torn it apart in 2 days.

So a time came and i had to travel to Abuja for sm reasons(business related) this time fell around her bdat period so i just sent her money and messages and even called her. When i finally came back i took her out to make out for the missed bday and she kept acting like nothing ever happened.

After like 4months my friend and i was at a bar with oda of my friends too, talk lead to talk and her matter came up. Whrn i tolf the house that i hadnt hit it they all burst into laughter, but refused to tell me anything. After i insisted they said i shud ask my friend.

Later on i asked him and he told me he had fvcked her not once not twice. We just laughed over it but in my heart i was very angry. The gal started calling me and i stopped taking her calls she started texting me abt why i wasnt answering her phone calls and i ignored. She came to my house and was asking me what the problem was i told her nothing.

After a while i asked her, are you a virgin? She told me yes. I said ok no problem with a smile. And i locked up. She started sending me all sort of gospel messages and gospel verses i ignored. But sent one message are you a virgin?.
That moment she knew the jig was up and she texted me telling me my friend forced her.
Once is an accident twice mistake trice is what.

Sincr then i just locked up.

My advice to guys any gal thats a virgin that you are asking out or dating, force her. Because you wud be very much dissapointed when you hear sm1 else did it for you. The worst sm1 u know.

As much as that girl is a hoe, the idiot you call a friend is worse than a snake. So there is no other girl in town that it had to be the one u told him in trust about that he had to run after? Shes claiming rape but said nothing to u about it and kept on going back over and over again. Its good you did not become violent after getting to know about their betrayal and it would be even better if u started treating that thing posing as a friend like a pariah. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2018
Peachess:
And a good girlfriend is the one that will sleep with his man's friend and still lie to her man that she's a virgin?

How do you reason sef?
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kids on Nairaland.

are u sure u read the post to the end?

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Shugarlord213: 9:43am On May 15, 2018
Tallesty1:
And a good girlfriend is the one that will sleep with his man's friend and still lie to her man that she's a virgin?

How do you reason sef?

You have time to even quote the m.u.m.u

All Girls are H.oes. Even if a Nigerian man marries a Nigerian Woman he has married a prostitute. All this one they are saying people are marrying every Saturday, men are marrying prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2018
whitebeard:
op ur case is a case of bad friends, u kept bad company..op I wonder if this so called friend (guy who sexed ur babe) is still ur friend.. If yes expect worse broda, he didn't even ask for forgiveness.. Op u are weak AF
I cant kill myself for any girl...
If she fvcked my friend. Thats her cup of tea. But i wud hv the last laugh i beleive so.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
Shugarlord213:

You have time to even quote the m.u.m.u

All Girls are H.oes. Even if a Nigerian man marries a Nigerian Woman he has married a prostitute. All this one they are saying people are marrying every Saturday, men are marrying prostitutes

I swear. The thing here is that we have no choice.

A man is most vulnerable when he gets ready for marriage. When you are in the hit and run mood, you have nothing to fear.

7 Likes

Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by madenigga(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are a sick one,Jail is your drug smiley
LoL
Re: Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment by Peachess(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2018
Tallesty1:

How do you reason sef?
How do you reason?
I never said the girl was right, I was just saying they should stop putting all the blame on the girl. Simple, gosh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Stunts...but The Wife Go Bad Gan..take A Look / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) / I Caught A Rat Staring At Me While Having Sex With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.