Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14617 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Many Girls Reveal Their Shocking Body Counts (pics) / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by justagirltoo: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Double0h7:

They're are the only virgins left so they should give their virginity to all these willing gay men instead of monitoring adult women's private parts sad
I just tire... I just went through the OP's profile and I can see a lot of topics, repeating the same thing, bashing women.. Maybe he's actually gay, looking to convert his fellow men..
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
I just paid close attention to the moniker, its a female person, i hate when i make these mistakes.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by justagirltoo: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I just paid close attention to the moniker, its a female person, i hate when i make these mistakes.
Of course you'll hate it.. You seem to hate everything "women" I wonder what your agenda is though? I feel so sorry for those who follow you, and can't think for themselves.

Two things dear..

• It's either you have serious mummy issues which you really need to work on...

• Or you are gay looking for new converts...you also need to work on this... You shouldn't force your way of life on others..

Keep hating us sha, We the WHO*RES are enjoying your nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
I Repeat, A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
you don sabi the format grin

lkillbrokehoes:
Hehehehehe SIOFRAUD replying herself, the only fake feminist on social media. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are wrong there, modern women don't even want to see the line.
grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
MJBOLT:

grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga stop deceiving yourself because of a hole. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!

Whether you choose to believe this simple truth or not, the fact still remains.
Men are purchasers, we are the ultimate risk bearers, it is unwise for us to invest our quality resources on something that has long lost its value!

You can't prefer a 2nd handed product to the original one unless you don't have choice.
A key that opens any door is a master key, but a door that opens to any key is useless!!

Guy, you'd seem mysterious when you ignore sometimes, cos these fellas don't know their worth. An unofficial slut status doesn't matter? F.u.ck that!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol, this won't change anything, we think about life and sex too seriously.

Ours is not to question why, but to do and die
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ofadaman:
Lol, this won't change anything, we think about life and sex too seriously.

Ours is not to question why, but to do and die
Nice perspective of life, pls are you married?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Boomboost:

Guy, you'd seem mysterious when you ignore sometimes, cos these fellas don't know their worth. An unofficial slut status doesn't matter? F.u.ck that!
Its my job to educate, i can't flee from that, i will have to continue ringing the bell for simps and hope they listen!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
I knew it had to be oloni...
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its my job to educate, i can't flee from that, i will have to continue ringing the bell for simps and hope they listen!

Our body is our only real and basic possession in this physical realm. It clothes our consciousness or astral person and it's foolish to allow everyone to take a part of your consciousness and leave a part of theirs in your subconscious. It's like under your clothes, people have torn out your flesh and grafted in theirs so you're like a spirit Frankenstein.

Imagine a house where the owner allows any and everyone they fancy enter to pick and leave something. E no de you somehow? Na lack of understanding go make any guy think say BC no matter.

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Boomboost:

Our body is our only real and basic possession in this physical realm. It clothes our consciousness or astral person and it's foolish to allow everyone to take a part of your consciousness and leave a part of theirs in your subconscious. It's like under your clothes, people have torn out your flesh and grafted in theirs so you're like a spirit Frankenstein.

Imagine a house where the owner allows any and everyone they fancy enter to pick and leave something. E no de you somehow? Na lack of understanding go make any guy think say BC no matter.
Ok thats new.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2022
MJBOLT:

Lol of course, everyone knows siofra is a fraudster, that's why I named her Siofraud, we will keep exposing them here.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Nice perspective of life, pls are you married?

Nope, why?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Ofadaman:

Nope, why?
Then you absolutely nothing of what you are talking about!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Then you absolutely nothing of what you are talking about!

Life is all shades of grey and nothing is absolute, the more of life you know, the less conclusive statement you make. No one would live long enough to understand life, but if you seek knowledge you'd appreciate everyone's opinion, (not accept ), I do not accept your opinion, but I understand it must have been formed by whatever experience of life you have, no one is right, no one is wrong, we know nothing more than what we have experienced, heard or learned.

If you're hoping to draw me into a baseless, childish or futile arguememt on redpilling or who's more manly, I'd have to disappoint you because that is the most manly thing to do, and only vain woman argue over nonsense.

Whatever opinion you have, I appreciate it, but I don't accept it, it's your opinion and view of life. It's not wrong, but it's not right for me.

I hope you have a lovely day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
knowhowk:
. Its 2022 ..Still been Childish ..

Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .If You don't Last Longer in Bed ,If Truly you are tired of this and Need a very effective and Working Solutions.

Check My Signature Below and Talk right now...

Yo bruv
I don't have any of the above problems
My only problem is you calling me childish

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Afrobasic:
Truss the simps to wear their capes and fly straight to defend these h*es sad

Simp 1

Simp 2

Sad. Just sad.
Shut up. Olosho
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MORE!!
And finally, for the most realistic women you will ever find, THE S£X WORKERS!! What do you expect? Its in the thousands!

This one actually took time to stupidly say that bodycounts are just there to SHAME women!! So why exactly are you ASHAMED to talking about your bodycounts in the open

Nothing is sweet about being a public cumm dispository, thats what you are, a thott, whether you like it or not, thats the truth and no matter you might say to make yourself feel better about your immoralities, the fact still remains!

Still Typing...
Your mom and sisters are also guilty of all these but you don’t see us bashing them daily like a pig on heat. You’re doing men a favor, sure, but charity starts from your home.

Can you also share the body counts of your sisters? I’m interested in knowing how many men those ‘bitches’ have sucked for dinner too , for you to be selling a book you took time to write N100 your family must be indeed wretched.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Educate us about those female family members of yours,!you dolt! CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

Anywhere I see you and your foolish write ups , I will ask you for your sisters number. If e sure for you say dey no be common sluts, drop am.

I will paste their nudes all over Nairaland when I’m done with them.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wow, some female just got pained on the thread! Epic!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odoogu:

Simp knower, you could come give it a try. And hope y'all tell your sisters to always keep them long legs closed at all times.

Confusionists 2022.
Wretched Bastard! Are u aware that ur mother doesn't knw who ur real father is? Go tell her and all ur sisters to close their legs. mumu 20forever!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Wretched Bastard! Are u aware that ur mother doesn't knw who ur real father is? Go tell her and all ur sisters to close their legs. mumu 20forever!

Guess same applies to your mother. grin...

E dey pain you grin grin.?

You just come here and spit trash.
If you aren't intelligent enough to keep your mouth shut and stay out of people's businesses, on the grounds that your are some self acclaimed lame, wretched redpiller, stay outa my posts and safe the advice for the males in your family. Have gat no joy for "persons" like you.

Hope say we clear? grin
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odoogu:

Guess same applies to your mother. grin...

E dey pain you grin grin.?

You just come here and spit trash.
If you aren't intelligent enough to keep your mouth shut and stay out of people's businesses, on the grounds that your are some self acclaimed lame, wretched redpiller, stay outa my posts and safe the advice for the males in your family. Have gat no joy for "persons" like you.

Hope say we clear? grin
Alaye comot all those laughing emojis u put there. U are seriously crying and u can't mask ur tears with those. Replying ur empty yappins sef is as good as awarding scholarship to a dog. The time u used in typing that crap would have been enough to walk up to ur mom and ask her whether u are really a bastard, which I'm certain u are. And for ur info, I neva commented on ur post mumu I knw say ur brain no de fit process info. That post was made by 'thegidredpiller'... And let this be the last time u'll quote me, go and quote ur mother, ask her who ur real father is. Bastard son of a Premium Simp.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Marvellsmart:
Alaye comot all those laughing emojis u put there. U are seriously crying and u can't mask ur tears with those. Replying ur empty yappins sef is as good as awarding scholarship to a dog. The time u used in typing that crap would have been enough to walk up to ur mom and ask her whether u are really a bastard, which I'm certain u are. And for ur info, I neva commented on ur post mumu I knw say ur brain no de fit process info. That post was made by 'thegidredpiller'... And let this be the last time u'll quote me, go and quote ur mother, ask her who ur real father is. Bastard son of a Premium Simp.

Obviously you don't understand my last post or probably, you are completely void of understanding.
But no to go back and forth anymore, no need for it, cos it is, you can't argue intellectualy and am not the type to start throwing shades and subs at persons not of interest.
will just let this sly here, and you need to see the wide grin on my face rn grin grin...

Bro, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Odoogu:

Obviously you don't understand my last post or probably, you are completely void of understanding.
But no to go back and forth anymore, no need for it, cos it is, you can't argue intellectualy and am not the type to start throwing shades and subs at persons not of interest.
will just let this sly here, and you need to see the wide grin on my face rn grin grin...

Bro, whatever rocks your boat.
Just read what u wrote and ask urself the exact point u are tryna make...see to be honest, you are not only a stupid idiot, u are also dumb and confused as well. U and who wan argue intellectally? I think say u wan insult ur papa? Now u don see say I dey ready for u, na grammar u come de speak. See instead of going up and down Nairaland looking for trouble, Invest that time into ur miserable life and I can assure u there be a change. This will be my last reply to u. Just avoid me, I'm not the cause of ur numerous frustrations.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Odoogu:
Is it that a redpill guy doesn't like girls or what?
Cos am confused rn, if a woman claims BC of 15 and she isn't bi or les, definitely 15 different men must have been involved in the process. It's both ways... I know guys back in uni days who dey straffffff girls like say na scheduled appointments.

I also noticed that, the higher the BC, the less the emotions(heart) involved in it... It's just the BODY,
Though counts might have been inflated.

It doesn't mean she wouldn't make a great partner.
You are so IGNORANT!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
All of them claimed they have only been in 2 serious relationship. If you mistakenly ask a girl out she will always claim you are his second boyfriend. Bunch of Jezebel descendants.
YOU ALREADY KNOW!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2022
NwadykExcel:
I'm taking this advice!!!!
Any measure to ensure a safe future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

. / .. / How Do You Guys Move On???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.