Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14611 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Many Girls Reveal Their Shocking Body Counts (pics) / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
NwadykExcel:

It matters a hell lot! This thread move me. And i'm just 20. No GF,No sex,No anything with the opposite gender. Seeing this is heartshredding. Which one is 50BC ah!!! chai;!!;;;! oboy!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed
And I'm no simp. I've never toasted a girl I've never chyked a girl. All i love is Chess and Mathematics And seeing this.... Chineke
YOU BETTER TAKE HIGH PRECAUTIONS!! Your life is involved.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2022
zeuss:
The Truth is when u find ur missing rib body counting is the least of ur bother.
I laugh, your missing rib DOES NOT EXIST, what exists is the woman you can tolerate above other women. Stop letting religious views blind your insight!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Kaymicheal852:
100%
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
All simps love suffering and smiling.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Oksman:

@ the bolded. I hadly make comments on topics like this, but bear it in mind that the danger and disadvantages inherent in marrying a woman with a high BC can only be understood when you get married to one.
Thank you.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by blackparadise: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Quality20:
that's why I'm against good guys marrying these retired runs girls. I only like all those northern girls, most are virgins, those with body counts, might just be less than 3
yes you are right, me as I am talking to you u have a northern babe , from plateau, she is a single mother but the guy died, now she is staying with someone in Lagos learning fashion, and this girl have never ask money from me, till now, since last year, even data subscription..

She call me video call , everyday..de day she came visit me , I was like to kiss her and romance her, see as she tight me like snake wey wrap itself on tree, ..

I tried to test her to know who she is, she really surprised me, I never see this kind hausa babe before, ...

This kind love ..

And it is where they said she goes she goes to..

Not all this Lagos girls and my Yoruba girls too , murtherfuker girls..

Some are working still be begging for data subscription, send me 2000,

If I see a ldy like that, nah to invite her and banng hell out of her, me for where..

But I am hoping to be with this northern girl
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words.
What else do you need? Maggi or sugar?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2022
jericco1:
How can a lady that young have up to 20+ body count. Even as a guy Omo e no even near half. WTF!!
20? You think thats a lot?
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2022
BabbanBura:

No girl ever told me it's more than 2, only one said it's up to 5
Multiply any number she gives you by 10.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so IGNORANT!

And you are so ENLIGHTENED...
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Ofadaman:

Nope, why?
Then you should stfu.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Never seen a more dumb*r ediot than this bloke. You told men to swear off marriages and write off women, now you're creating a topic and you used the word 'our future wives?' Including yourself? Like, are you actually conceding that you'll marry sometime in the future?

Why not substitute the "wives" for "b.i.t.c.h.e.s" - your oh-so-favourite word? It'll be highly hypocritical of me spotlighting the attitude of men and redpillers and misogynists and calling them "my future husband", or our "future husbands?" Abi you're saying men have no other choice than to end up with women las las? grin You should not be addressing women as anything other than what you've reduced them to. Don't be seeing any potential (for being/becoming anything) in them.

Kai. Ko da ki iya attention ma je omode o. I'm still waiting for a big cash out/heist, though. cheesy Because e sure for me (die) say all these na sakamanje. We go dey here to sympathize. Hahahahahahahaha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
@Magnoliaa, two things for you princess!

1. Its not my fault you are not and will never be intelligent enough to spot out sarcasm when you see one.
If you go down the thread, you will still see where i'm advicing men to throw people of your gender alongside marriage to the trash even though i mentioned "OUR FUTURE WIVES" in the topic.

2. As usual, you will never give a quality arguement to the topic on ground, i never expect that, what you typed is actually what i expect from you and your fellow twisted feminine retarded degenerates. You will pick something out of the whole situation and emphasis on it like it matters or contributes to the actual debate on ground. You never give real arguements, just shaming, downgradations, and emotional blackmails!

You win, TheGidRedpiller finally mentioned on nairaland, you can throw up a small party for that now.
Peace.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
For The Third Time In This Thread, HER BODY COUNTS DOES MATTER!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
@Magno, two things for you princess!

This is sarcasm too, right? Ode. grin

Of course, I won. Shey you dey always advise other men not to engage with or respond to women females? Watin you con dey do for here so? Take it or take it, you can't resist. You feed on attention; only thing is you feel shame admitting that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
20? You think thats a lot?

shocked
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Then you should stfu.

Doesn't your ass get jealous of the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth ?..
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by legallyminded: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Conclusion
So we are finally done for today.
Dear Men, i don't know about the simps like i'm already seeing their stvpid comments. But if you are wise enough to know whats good for you, i believe that you are as disgusted as i am but thats not the main issuse here.

Final Take Away: Understand that, when the time is right, you see those collection of street wh0r£s you just saw They will be all disguised in white cloaks looking for marriage, and the annoying thing is that they will find it, simps will always be available.
Also understand that if you are currently reading this as a man or guy, there is an already 90% probability that your wife/girlfriend is like this or even worse!

Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature Below, There's An Amazing Offer From The Company I'm Currently A Brand Ambassador For!!

TRP is golden
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
legallyminded:

TRP is golden
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Of course, I won. Shey you dey always advise other men not to engage with or respond to women females? Watin you con dey do for here so? Take it or take it, you can't resist. You feed on attention; only thing is you feel shame admitting that.

Keep proving my second point right.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
jericco1:

shocked
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maggie, no let TheGidpiller go haywire with what you are doing oooo. It's obvious bro miss the warmth and sweetness that comes with female response.

You know getting to converse with only your kind who agrees on anything you type can be boring, Bro wants spice grin grin grin . Please let him have that female attention he couldn't get before he starts calling us "Nl space sharer" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
Maggie, no let TheGidpiller go haywire with what you are doing oooo. It's obvious bro miss the warmth and sweetness that comes with female response.

You know getting to converse with only your kind who agrees on anything you type can be boring, Bro wants spice grin grin grin . Please let him have that female attention he couldn't get before he starts calling us "Nl space sharer" grin grin

Asin. It's how they all sheepishly echo whatever he says for me and then turn around to call others 'unthinking' simps.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Keep proving my second point right.

Keep proving my last point right. smiley

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What else do you need? Maggi or sugar?
I just need Thyme. Thyme will tell.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Then you absolutely nothing of what you are talking about!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Asin. It's how they all sheepishly echo whatever he says for me and then turn around to call others 'unthinking' simps.
grin grin grin I find that very amusing. How they don't get tired of repeating the same time amazes me. But the audacity to call others "unthinking" is very annoying.

They are a cluster of Hemotions grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin grin I find that very amusing. How they don't get tired of repeating the same time amazes me. But the audacity to call others "unthinking" is very annoying.

They are a cluster of Hemotions grin

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Females are funny, the height they would go to deviate from an attacking debate lmfao!
They are experts at that shiit!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Females are funny, the height they would go to deviate from an attacking debate lmfao!
They are experts at that shiit!

Abi eleyi n ******? Are you normal? grin Who is deviating? Come direct if wan come direct. Chicken tongue. Say inciting nonsense and then push bombom back while stretching body forward to be throwing side remarks. Only when he's been backed into a corner.

Your reverse psychology thingy no go work for here o, s'ongbo? Ko ya mo bee ni i sin. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aunty is here trolling me but i just noticed MY MOTTO is in her signature grin
The struggle to engage TheGidRedpiller is real!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty is here trolling me but i just noticed MY MOTTO is in her signature grin

The struggle to engage TheGidRedpiller is real!

But your Daft Highness was mouthing off about sarcasm and s.h.h.i.t earlier. grin. Now you can't see when someone is mocking you or playing the advocate.

If I'm trolling you, does it not logically follow that I'd use things about you to do that? cheesy Mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) / What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.