Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi (897 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by born2boink(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2011
I thought he was drunk when he was saying,she has aborted up to 15 times,He claimed she confessed to her and want advice from us if he should go ahead and marry her,the guy claimed out of wish only 3 was from him but 12 before he met her,I do not know what to say as I was speechless with my own bottle of STAR while friends was giving their advices,I ended up with two bottles with no advice maybe some things on Nairaland will make me think of what to say when I meet at Bar Joint on or before next friday again
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by Dyt(f): 1:20am On Jun 18, 2011
Mtchew
u rili must b high on dat shekpe u takin
i wonder wat happened 2 ur Ashewos dis early mornin,u expected 2 v bn bangin d 6th one na
rubbish boi
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by won90: 2:03am On Jun 18, 2011
Wale is certainly drunk

Expect him 2 run in here tomorrow and say

I didnt post this, i was drunk - please delete
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by mcnikes(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2011
Imbe @ OP
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by Mynd44: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2011
Some people just can't find reality without a bottle
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by xp17(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2011
To start with hw will engage in pre marital sex. Men tell him to go becoming abortion dr, so he don't end up spending his life saving on abortion.advice is
for those that need them, does he really need advice,if yes let pray to God n be nice.
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by born2boink(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

Some people just can't find reality without a bottle
I didn't say I,I meant a friend at the club, DRUNKERS DON'T LIE. if you think I am wrong,as parents at home,
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
I thought he was drunk  when he was saying,she has aborted up to 15 times,He claimed she confessed to her and want advice from us if he should go ahead and marry her,the guy claimed out of wish only 3 was from him but 12 before he met her,I do not know what to say as I was speechless with my own bottle of STAR while friends was giving their advices[b],I ended up with two bottles[/b] with no advice maybe some things on Nairaland  will make me think of what to say when I meet at Bar Joint on or before next friday again

Now, becos he don buy you 170naira beer, 2 bottles 340 naira, why u no collect d money go take chop??,  You wldnt have bin  drunk by now embarassed sad embarassed
Re: She Has Aborted Up To 15 Times,he Claimed She Confessed To Her And Want Advi by upendo98(f): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
One abortion alone is extremely disturbing,disgusting,sickening and its simply murder most foul.
After sorting out with her creator go the Gynaecologist and check out the state of her uterus.
D & C perfomed 15 times is not normal!! jeez!!
She will still marry one day after all. Thats when the repurcussions are felt.
God help you both.

(1) (Reply)

MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person? / An Igbo Man Marrying A Yoruba Girl / Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.