Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use (898 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Number 10
“Great legs, what time do they
open?”

Number 9
“You must be tired because you’ve
been running through my head all
night.”

Number 8
“Hey girl, what’s up? Guess what?
It’s your lucky day. Out of all the
girls here, I picked you to talk to.”

Number 7
“That shirt’s very becoming on you.
Of course, if I were on you I’d be
coming too.”

Number 6
“Can I buy you a drink or do you
just want the money?”

Number 5
“Can I have your phone number? I
seem to have lost mine.”

Number 4
“Do you believe in love at first sight
or should I walk past again?”

Number 3
“Excuse me; I think you owe me a
drink.”[She says, "Why?"] “Because
when I saw you from across the
room I dropped mine. It was a rum
and Coke, and I’m [your name].”

Number 2
“Is your last name Gillette? Because
you’re the best a man can get.”

Number 1
“Do You Come Here Often?"

Share with us other bad pick-up lines that you know of....

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Number 4 isn't bad at all. It's actually romantic.
'There's something wrong with my phone, it doesn't have your number.'

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Number 4 isn't bad at all. It's actually romantic.
'There's something wrong with my phone, it doesn't have your number.'

Nice...I think I av used something similar todat b4.
I said I like your 'nokia touchlight' do you mind having my pin....and then I started calling my phone numbersmiley
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
omonori1:
....and then I started calling my phone numbersmiley
That's weird. What kind of person would call his own phone number when the phone isn't lost?
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
These lines actually sound funny and creative. If not for the fact that I have heard them before I would have found them charming and witty if they are said to me.
Some at least....
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
fellis: These lines actually sound funny and creative. If not for the fact that I have heard them before I would have found them charming and witty if they are said to me.
Some at least....
Is your father a terrorist? grin
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by donguutti: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Anyone who uses numbers 6 and 10 deserves to be shot.

Share with us other bad pick-up lines that you know of....
baby come hia sef, i want to marry you !!!!
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
all depends on hu tz comin from, if i like u already.... none is a bad pick up line... bt if i dunt! even 'hi' s'ucks

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Chokolee(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dont use this!! "You look like some one i know, are you....infact your face looks frequent, are you resident in this visinity?" Dangerous i must say..end product = cool slap
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
all depends on hu tz comin from, if i like u already.... none is a bad pick up line... bt if i dunt! even 'hi' s'ucks
HI! grin
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Is your father a terrorist? grin

Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
fellis:

It's only a terrorist that can create such a s'ex-bomb like you.
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:

It's only a terrorist that can create such a s'ex-bomb like you.
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Good one!!! Haven't heard it before smiley
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
fellis:
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Good one!!! Haven't heard it before smiley
grin I composed it all for you grin
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:

That's weird. What kind of person would call his own phone number when the phone isn't lost?

I meant instead of giving her my BB pin I gave her my phone number...get it
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Larry-Sun:
HI! grin

BYE!
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by LarrySun(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yeah, giving her the phone number is safer than giving her a pin, lest she stabs you with it.
Re: Top 10 Bad Pick-up Lines You Shouldn't Use by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
donguutti: Anyone who uses numbers 6 and 10 deserves to be shot.

baby come hia sef, i want to marry you !!!!

I like 6 and 10 most straight to the point no time for long thing

I love you oya talk your own. You gree or you nor gree, if you nor gree na beating you go collect cos i don bet with my guys

(1) (Reply)

Can A Stranger Be Your Val? / Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. / Your Worst,best And Most Embarrasing Toasting Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.