Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y (732 Views)

I Caught My Chick With Another Chick, What I Did Next? Very Shoking +18 / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / My Chick Is Demanding: What Can I Buy For My Girlfriend For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by donP1: 1:23am On Jun 18, 2011
It could or can be very painful when u invest your time and money into something and it ends up failing.Mine is just a case of dating a girl for good 3 years.3 years of committement,being faithful,making sacrifices and always being there.i knew i saw the signs but each time i asked she always said there was nothing going wrong.We had quarrells like every other relationship but not serious issues.First she stopped confiding in me,and started confiding in her close female friends.She started doing stuffs she didnt use to do before.Stopped asking me for my advise and finally started seeing someone else.Confronted her a couple of times and she denied even when i had enough evidence.She finally graduated from school couple of weeks back and she promisedthings wud be back to normal.lo and behold only just recently while trying to help her fix her laptop screen i saw a pix of her and the guy i suspected kissing.french kiss, now she has no where to hide the truth has been revealed.shes is now begging after confessing that yes she had an affair with someone else while we where still together but it was over and still wants me, i am not confused,i am only sharing my pains, for all the times and sacrifices i made, i was repaid with a slap on my face, girls, what else do u want from a guy who gives u what u want, it wud definitely be stupid and foolish of me to take her back,even though she claims she has changed,
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by Dyt(f): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2011
Sighs
LOVE
dats wat dey call it bt den s it truely it?
Brb 4 ur ansa o
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by nanidee(f): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2011
awww, how touching.

I guess she's not worth it then, or she probably just wanted to be adventurous (so to speak)

I respect your decision to stay out of the relationship. And i think you should stick to it.

Good luck!!!
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by EuroMeko(m): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2011
don P:

it wud definitely be silly and foolish of me to take her back,even though she claims she has changed,

My friend, I'm afraid you just answered your own question.

If it was a one night stand, as bad as that is, then maybe, you know a moment of weakness, but a long affair like that is just too much.

A Leopard never changes it's colors.
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by won90: 1:49am On Jun 18, 2011
^But the colors changes the leopard! angry angry

OP Bro send her to ITALY to PLY her Trade there
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by beejaei: 3:42am On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^

Dude, you don't have a life. That is confirmed. In just a couple of days, you have accumulated almost as many posts as I have in over two years. Don't you have a job, a family, a school or a LIFE. You dey vex me gaaaan. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by toyemz(f): 3:50am On Jun 18, 2011
^^^^^

leave him alone!!!!
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by mcnikes(m): 6:21am On Jun 18, 2011
just passing. **farts**
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by proffmanue(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2011
she does not worth ur love. for her to go to the length of taking pics with the guy and even keep it for u to see. guy she has gone too far.
she can't hv her cake and eat it.
Re: 3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2011
@OP, I fell your PAIN but the answer to your problems does not exist all I can do is put myself in your SHOES but then that will involve taking her back and CHEATING MASSIVELY.
And what with evertone BASHING 190 or is it Won-90? Is it a special week?

(1) (Reply)

Mending Heartz / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? / Shall I Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.