Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? (732 Views)

Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? / Vanity Kills! :A Gallary Of Women With Booty Shots Gone Terribly Wrong / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Skulboy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
I know that quite a number of relationships has been killed by the word 'sorry'.

Agree or not, this is my opinion. When one partner in a relationship is constantly being played by the other partner, saying sorry often kills that relationship - it's best to move on, IMHO.
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
For saying SORRY

or

For not saying SORRY?
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
Skulboy:

I know that [size=15pt]quite a number of relationships has been killed by the word 'sorry'.[/size]

Agree or not, this is my opinion.
[size=14pt]WHAT?[/size]
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Skulboy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Goldieluks:

For saying SORRY

or

For not saying SORRY?

For saying it.
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by allure1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
That's confusing.
how would saying sorry when one of u is wrong kill a relationship?

OP pls explain, perhaps i will understand u better based on that.
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by sistajay(f): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
Sorry/a heart felt apology saves a relationship, does it not?
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
Poster you are high. . I'm not really a sorry sorry apology person but heck yes it saves a relationship. . Once I say that word to my Boo mehn she's gone be cool like winter cold
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
Wrong side of the shower curtain
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Cuteobi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
~allure~:

That's confusing.
how would saying sorry when one of u is wrong kill a relationship?

OP pls explain, perhaps i will understand u better based on that.

Seconded! Op explain how saying sorry kills a relatioship
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Skulboy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Poster you are high. . I'm not really a sorry sorry apology person but heck yes it saves a relationship. . Once I say that word to my Boo mehn she's gone be cool like winter cold

I'm not high. When you say sorry and say sorry over again for any slightest thing in a relationship, it kills it.

Still OP?
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Then avoid the silly things that puts you into sorrilation . . See grammar lol
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
Skulboy:

I'm not high. When you say sorry and say sorry over again for any slightest thing in a relationship, it kills it.

Still OP?
Childish Gibberish Reasons!!! Pls go and read your books! undecided
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Skulboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Not gibberish. Thanks for the advice to go and read my books.

Opinion differs. I still stand on mine. It kills a relationship when it's over used.
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by allure1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ha!
Re: Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? by Skulboy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
~allure~:

Ha!

What?

(1) (Reply)

Shall I Let Go / Is She Pretending / Which One Will You Choose . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.