Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others (11221 Views)

Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC / Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB will surely cannibalized them into suya, the reason they banned eating of cow meat in Imo State.

God will continue to punish Nnamdi Kanu and human eating supporters online and offline.

So what's your beloved APC doing about the security issues in imo then?

I thought Buhari and hope were ontop of the situation?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Burruchaga71(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Lugar14(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
May God save Imo state from the hand of APC gun men
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Lovenorth: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ipob why?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by elmodee7(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
Just as stated by the zombie above that dreams and sleeps IPOB/ESN, whereas the Useless Gladiattors in IMO state have confessed to hounding eachother.

i) Uzodinma said that IPOB didnt kill Gulak...Afonja said its IPOB

ii) Obiano said IPOB didnt kill Akinyuli.......Afonja and bmc said its IPOB

iii) Rochas has stated that Uzodinma should be queried on Gulaks death.....Afonja and BMC skip thread

iv) Uzodinma says unknown Gunmen are Government backed.......Afonja Jumped the thread

Everyday IPOB/ESN news that makes Afonja and BMC crew infidels with uncircumcised destinies run mental per post. But its obvious IPOB is dealing terribly with these illiterate futa-jalon miscreants.

The World is watching intently.

The Osu outcasts and savage breasts from the FLAT LAND hate for yoruba civilized race is phenomenal.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by obyflexy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Emmergency Emergency Emmergency. Please If are living around World bank or control or Holyghost college to All portharcout road run 4 ur their lives gunmen have entered Owerri shooting at random and kidnapping whoever They see. Me and my family packed our essentials are now on our way to Onitsha. Imo state is now a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Traplord09: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB will surely cannibalized them into suya, the reason they banned eating of cow meat in Imo State.

God will continue to punish Nnamdi Kanu and human eating supporters online and offline.

Lol seee them after da kill fela da want to kill kanu

Yorba and igbo are different soo kill him we
Turn de world to war .....So nnami is not your mate ......
In ever stage.......... ......

Who gave you a phone you useing to type trash undecided

Keep blaming him y de government keep useing de midder cover page to cover crimes

Sha da done sell Yorba land to bandit kidnapping money

Let look what hold center soon u understand de game plan

I don't thin you went to school

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
You love IGBO people so much abi?...The issue is that you miscreants dont caution your numerous brothers that insult IGBOs but when IGBO retaliate you run to the MODs and start spilling your guts as cowards. Post pictures...they dont move me. I am not cut from a tree that breeds cowards.

Zombies like you have no action...FADE Comot for hia...Spits

elmodee7:

The Osu outcasts and savage breasts from the FLAT LAND hate for yoruba civilized race is phenomenal.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Igbo land is going the way of hausa land
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by justuschi50: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
BabaIbo:
This is real!
I was in Imo during the festive period, Mehn No single police or soldier on the road.

UGM and ESN are real.
To drive your fine your fine car sef na work.
is it safe cos I want to return to imo state
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na wa o

Imo is really a hot zone right now.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by BoBiafra(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
GreatTormentor:
May God protect them from the hand of IPOB cannibals

The picture above ;The man who was caged in a zoo
In 1904, Ota Benga was kidnapped from Congo and taken to the US, where he was exhibited with monkeys. His appalling story reveals the roots of a racial prejudice that still haunts us today;
Furthermore; your using a picture that portrays the black race in a zoo like animals; You should be ashame of yourself.
The young man in that picture hanged himself; You are very idiotic,you should do the same.
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.
Furthermore; Buhari paid Hope Uzodinma $120 million; to acquire hectares of Imo land for Ruga ;So he is busy eliminating any oppositions .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
Just as stated by the zombie above that dreams and sleeps IPOB/ESN, whereas the Useless Gladiattors in IMO state have confessed to hounding eachother.

iii) Rochas has stated that Uzodinma should be queried on Gulaks death.....Afonja and BMC skip thread

iv) Uzodinma says unknown Gunmen are Government backed.......Afonja Jumped the thread

Everyday IPOB/ESN news that makes Afonja and BMC crew infidels with uncircumcised destinies run mental per post. But its obvious IPOB is dealing terribly with these illiterate futa-jalon miscreants.

you are supporting ipob now oo. But when government catches dem and skins dem alive. Hope you mentain the same high!! Lemme even screen shot for future reference purpose

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by BabaIbo: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
justuschi50:
is it safe cos I want to return to imo state

Which part are you returning to, which purpose and is it a long term stay or a short stay?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by danot1030: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Brainless IPOB warriors should tell us that DSS/Army kidnapped him

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by NaijaNaWaa: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Igbo man wey come dey aboki dress and cap so, I no too come pity him again
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by ufuosman(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Everything abt imo state na is politics. Let the leaders and stakeholders of the state do something b4 everyone will be on the run
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by xelly: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
We would have been told that Uche Nwosu was kidnapped by unknown gunmen if not for those that captured the kidnap that turns out to be Police arrest.

Check for those kidnapped in Government custody.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hope you screen shot the place where Buhari said the Dogs and Baboons will be soaked in Blood.

Have you screen shot where Malami sent corrupt Police officers to kidnap or even Kill Odili

Have you screen shot where Abba Kyari that was wanted by USA for kwaruption was shielded by this jihadist Government

Have you sreen shot the picture of the DSS officer killed by Policemen in IMO state?

Please save your dirty 1 Nigeria project for Yoruba that will still revenge for MKO Abiola and AWOLOWO....

You guyz dont even know what is obtainable...spits

Hammyaladin:
you are supporting ipob now oo. But when government catches dem and skins dem alive. Hope you mentain the same high!! Lemme even screen shot for future reference purpose
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
Hope you screen shot the place where Buhari said the Dogs and Baboons will be soaked in Blood.

Have you screen shot where Malami sent corrupt Police officers to kidnap or even Kill Odili

Have you screen shot where Abba Kyari that was wanted by USA for kwaruption was shielded by this jihadist Government

Have you sreen shot the picture of the DSS officer killed by Policemen in IMO state?

Please save your dirty 1 Nigeria project for Yoruba that will still revenge for MKO Abiola and AWOLOWO....

You guyz dont even know what is obtainable...spits

when kaduna ozeogo killed Ahamdu bello, he didn't realize he dug his own pit. Keep crying you here. Keep acting like the igbos got no blood on there hands.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nzeogwu is IGBO now because of revenge. but when it comes to Oil Nzeogwu becomes a Niger Deltan abi?...

For your information , we have Millions of Nzeoqwu's ...its best you understand that Nigeria is best for you and Yaribaa people. IGBO land truly doesnt need people like you.

Let people live their lives outside your practices.

Hammyaladin:
when kaduna ozeogo killed Ahamdu bello, he didn't realize he dug his own pit. Keep crying you here. Keep acting like the igbos got no blood on there hands.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:

Nnamdi Kanu said that he will bring 1.Buhari's head for his Savage gang, cannibals skipped thread
2. IPOB said Monday sit at home when people are killed for going out on Mondays Cannibals skipped thread.
3. DSS and NA caught IPOB cannibals in the act, IPOB denied.
The truth is that IPOB is responsible for the killings but our leaders are using it to play politics.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
rickyrex:
chebi nah likes and share you dey find, oya collect am. As if even places wey ipob no exist kidnapping no dey there.
Kidnapping is better than cannibalism.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hope is closing in on Okorocha's men....grin grin

Interesting times ahead.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara [s:
post=109255808]Nzeogwu is IGBO now because of revenge. but when it comes to Oil Nzeogwu becomes a Niger Deltan abi?...

For your information , we have Millions of Nzeoqwu's ...its best you understand that Nigeria is best for you and Yaribaa people. IGBO land truly doesnt need people like you.

Let people live their lives outside your practices.

[/s]
Says man who just ate human head pepper soup
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Traplord09:

Lol seee them after da kill fela da want to kill kanu

Yorba and igbo are different soo kill him we
Turn de world to war .....So nnami is not your mate ......
In ever stage.......... ......

Who gave you a phone you useing to type trash :-

Keep blaming him y de government keep useing de midder cover page to cover crimes

Sha da done sell Yorba land to bandit kidnapping money

Let look what hold center soon u understand de game plan

I don't thin you went to school
Ehya, what will IPOB do. The way you guys boast ehen pesin go think say una get power. Why do you have to wait for Kanu to die? Why don't you rescue him with your juju?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
E pain this uncircumcised miscreant wella!!!...NTOOR!!

Emma15678:
[/s]
Says man who just ate human head pepper soup
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dogs and Baboons soaked in Blood...Buhari

Bandits are foreigners and are not terrorist...Buhari

WHO voted a Niger Person over a Nigerian...Buhari

Who said that sharia in Nigeria is a must ...Buhari

who did Boko Haram call as negotiator...Buhari

Who said an assault against Boko Haram is an Assault against the North.....Buhari

El-Rufai said election observers will be in Body bags...remember

I hope as a fullish almajiri, that uses IGBO names to obviously sound foolish....know that IGBOs dont GIVE A DARN about yo.

Dont ever think you can threaten IGBO people...we are not Afonja that make noise. Take that to the Bank and deposit is at the Table of the Sultan...spits

Emma15678:

Nnamdi Kanu said that he will bring 1.Buhari's head for his Savage gang, cannibals skipped thread
2. IPOB said Monday sit at home when people are killed for going out on Mondays Cannibals skipped thread.
3. DSS and NA caught IPOB cannibals in the act, IPOB denied.
The truth is that IPOB is responsible for the killings but our leaders are using it to play politics.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by rickyrex(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Emma15678:

Kidnapping is better than cannibalism.
nah you follow them chop abi
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
Dogs and Baboons soaked in Blood...Buhari

Bandits are foreigners and are not terrorist...Buhari

WHO voted a Niger Person over a Nigerian...Buhari

Who said that sharia in Nigeria is a must ...Buhari

who did Boko Haram call as negotiator...Buhari

Who said an assault against Boko Haram is an Assault against the North.....Buhari

El-Rufai said election observers will be in Body bags...remember

I hope as a fullish almajiri, that uses IGBO names to obviously sound foolish....know that IGBOs dont GIVE A DARN about yo.

Dont ever think you can threaten IGBO people...we are not Afonja that make noise. Take that to the Bank and deposit is at the Table of the Sultan...spits
In which instances did Buhari make these statements? El-rufai said election observers would go back in body bags if they interfere with Nigeria's election. The way IPOB CANNIBALS coin people's words are very funny. When Buhari made all those statements I want you to tell me the condition of things. Let me reply you the one of Bandits, just go and find out the meaning of terrorist in the Nigerian Consistution. But before that tell me the name of these bandits like their group name. Did I hear you say that am an almajiri? Who is an almajiri? You don't know is to come online and be blabbing rubbish. I am an Igbo man. Just that I have more sense than some Cannibals like you. When I see the countries looking into Nigeria, I feel compelled to make Nigeria work.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
rickyrex:
nah you follow them chop abi
Godforbid I am not an IPOB lover. I am a sensible Igbo man.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
So defiant in being constantly dumb. Una no reach at all. keep talking foolish...go to Owo in SW and tell them of your uncircumcised foolishness. You Afonja Almajiri are truly foolish...spits!!

Emma15678:

In which instances did Buhari make these statements? El-rufai said election observers would go back in body bags if they interfere with Nigeria's election. The way IPOB CANNIBALS coin people's words are very funny. When Buhari made all those statements I want you to tell me the condition of things. Let me reply you the one of Bandits, just go and find out the meaning of terrorist in the Nigerian Consistution. But before that tell me the name of these bandits like their group name. Did I hear you say that am an almajiri? Who is an almajiri? You don't know is to come online and be blabbing rubbish. I am an Igbo man. Just that I have more sense than some Cannibals like you. When I see the countries looking into Nigeria, I feel compelled to make Nigeria work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Guber Primaries: Oyetola Raises Alarm Over Stockpiling Of Uniforms / Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo / Buhari: Nigeria Has Passed The Stage Of Coups For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.