Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others (11225 Views)

Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC / Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Akiara:
So defiant in being constantly dumb. Una no reach at all. keep talking foolish...go to Owo in SW and tell them of your uncircumcised foolishness. You Afonja Almajiri are truly foolish...spits!!

grin IPOB CANNIBALS always resort to verbal assualts when their charms fail to decieve a person.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Akiara: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
How will the Charm work on IGBO when we have decided to stop eating Cows that you RAPE with Juju...

Almajiri can NEVER have brains..You feel like stabbing me with Dagger abi??

When the time is ripe una go lament ...

Guy face SW ......una no reach...!!

Emma15678:
grin IPOB CANNIBALS always resort to verbal assualts when their charms fail to decieve a person.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Keegan: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2022
inoki247:
Them dey use insecurity play politics for Imo nd dem no even hide am....

I like it that way, they should continue.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Keegan: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2022
maxwelloweezy:
What's happening? Bad report everyday Lord have mercy...

There is no mercy for the wicked in the southeast.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Gval123: 3:48am On Jan 11, 2022
If them day tell una say lead us well, govern us well, una nor day hear. For una mind, una day secured, na so police go day follow una and una family forever, see una na, them never catch una na? YOU ARE A MUMU MAN.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by Emma15678: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Akiara:
How will the Charm work on IGBO when we have decided to stop eating Cows that you RAPE with Juju...

Almajiri can NEVER have brains..You feel like stabbing me with Dagger abi??

When the time is ripe una go lament ...

Guy face SW ......una no reach...!!

Just the same thing I said. IPOB and Insult are 5&6. The people that need cow are not done with eating it talkless of IPOB. Anyway sensible Igbos like me still eat beef. Go to any burial in Igbo land let me see if they will do without cow. Abeg make you dey have small sense. See person I go stab. I don't have time for IPOB CANNIBALS like you. You banned cow to have the Monopoly of providing S'EAST with human meat. Anyway who has time for yeye IPOB. As am typing now cows are in en-route to S'EAST and IPOB will wail and cry highest Dem go even buy one cow and kill and come and lie that they killed herdsmen.
Rubbish.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ex-Imo Speaker, Duruji, Others by justuschi50: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2022
BabaIbo:

Which part are you returning to, which purpose and is it a long term stay or a short stay?
pH road side coming from warri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siemens Power Initiative: FG Investing $2bn In Distribution, Transmission / Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Grow To $36.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.