Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard (62492 Views)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Ballack1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
I guess it's one of the church rules..same thing happened to me when I best my friend.I had to barb my beard ..
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by uptownemmygee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Radarada something
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by slimvida(f): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Beard gang....why chase him out
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by treatise: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thandiubani:
A Nigerian man has raised alarm after he was reportedly chased away from a branch of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) because of his full beard.

The incident happened in Aba, Abia state.

It was gathered that the man chased away was supposed to be the best man of another member of the church holding his wedding ceremony in the church.

Explaining what happened in the video, the man in the company of a woman said he was chased out of the church because of his beard.

He even mentioned that he was once a leader at another RCCG branch and they did not discriminate against the beard.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uscE6R6Q8

This can't be true, let me ask Mummy GO
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by IgOga(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thandiubani:
A Nigerian man has raised alarm after he was reportedly chased away from a branch of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) because of his full beard.

It was gathered that the man chased away was supposed to be the best man of another member of the church holding his wedding ceremony in the church.

Explaining what happened in the video, the man in the company of a woman said he was chased out of the church because of his beard.

He even mentioned that he was once a leader at another RCCG branch and they did not discriminate against the beard.

Watch the video below:

Helfaya straight grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Minjim: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Church wedding isn't a must.

That groom is not a true friend. If it's I, I'll follow my friend out
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Queenserah26(f): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oops
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by yuping(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Heaven no sure for anybody
Even the hypocritical pastor undecided
Abeg I beg I no dey follow pastor dey beef Imam, Na you talk am ooo. In mummy GO voice you are going to,........
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Angelfrost(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where are the beards na??!... undecided

Ask these clowns the scriptural correlation between their so called spiritual edicts and the Divine mandate of soul winning or church growth, and watch them rambling till they conclude that your are being disobedient and "rebellious" (Whatever the hell that even means)!
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by viktagorion: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is so annoying.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where's the beard? That small pubic hair no reach na,even Jesus been get biabia na
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by juanmiguel: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shey na this one be the full beard? I laugh in Patua
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Yankee101: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chasing the unnecessary, beard size, at the expense of the important, your souls
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ballack1:
I guess it's one of the church rules..same thing happened to me when I best my friend.I had to barb my beard ..

You didn't value your facial hair...

I will keep my beards and tell my friend to look for another best man for his cult church.

3 Likes

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by 9jaseefinish: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vim
I'm suspecting that pastor... is he the formal boyfriend?
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Akinh: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thandiubani:

Watch the video below:

I didn't see any full grown bear and most of this so called MOG dey get high before mounting the pulpit .
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by petitejolie(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mtcheww...that particular branch is not serious. Anyway u're a gentle man. Dey should come and send u away from snapping pic with the couple or away from the reception. See decent guy. I don't see anything off in how he looks
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ridiculous.

It's manly to keep beard especially when it's well kept and very neat like mine here.

A man without beard is a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If beards are so evil
Jesus would have shaved his beards naa

This is not Jesus
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Osanoghodua1: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
No good son points to his father's house with a left hand.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Any member who choose to become a worker in church is not allowed to have bears. Some workers disobey this rules though..

But I have never heard an ordinary member is chased out because of bears , how much more a best man who may not even be a member ..

Afterall Jesus Christ carry bears
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by aribisala0(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If beards are so evil
Is that Jesus?
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Enny2013(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Just d way my hubby chased away our bestman for sipping some alcohol in d dressing room.He said he would misbehave in d church...
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Druss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
I have attended RCCG severally with a fuller beard and nothing happened. Someone should find the real story. I find this hard to believe.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Religion is a big disease.. can you imagine this nonsense tho..

Are they not "redpillers"?
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by ictplotter(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If beards are so evil
This not jesus but Robert Powell, He is an English actor, who is still alive till date. So sad this man image is now been honor and worship as jesus christ in all the churches and Christian homes.
Africans should wake up from their slumber. They were scammed with christianity by colonial masters.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by SirJerrie(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
This one na full beards?

Have you met me?!

Hypocrites Everywhere!!!
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Badbishop15(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
younglleo:
Was expecting to see some heavy beards like wyatt family of WWE only to see 450hairs of beards in a fully grown man!
Dat pastor dey ment!

450hairs?
Bros you didn't count well!
It's 425 grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by deebrain(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is the pictures of the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ. Jesus at the middle ...

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by gnhpowerhouse: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lattop1:
Are u mad or Something grin
. He is not Mad its Something ...
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Are they not "redpillers"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.