Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard (62490 Views)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Hangulsaram: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2022
This guys have not stated the reason why he was ask to go out.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Ukezeal: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Na court no be Church..quote author=Thandiubani post=109249946]A Nigerian man has raised alarm after he was reportedly chased away from a branch of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) because of his full beard.

The incident happened in Aba, Abia state.

It was gathered that the man chased away was supposed to be the best man of another member of the church holding his wedding ceremony in the church.

Explaining what happened in the video, the man in the company of a woman said he was chased out of the church because of his beard.

He even mentioned that he was once a leader at another RCCG branch and they did not discriminate against the beard.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uscE6R6Q8[/quote]
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by TheGift: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Thandiubani:
A Nigerian man has raised alarm after he was reportedly chased away from a branch of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) because of his full beard.

The incident happened in Aba, Abia state.

It was gathered that the man chased away was supposed to be the best man of another member of the church holding his wedding ceremony in the church.

Explaining what happened in the video, the man in the company of a woman said he was chased out of the church because of his beard.

He even mentioned that he was once a leader at another RCCG branch and they did not discriminate against the beard.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uscE6R6Q8

Hypocritical pastors mixing their personal preferences with scriptures. He should first chase away the God that invented beards.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by budusky05(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2022
I hope the lady is his sister and not his wife or girlfriend else their kids will not have any incisors.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by tonyshine01: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
So for ya mind, na Jesus picture be this.
SultanOfAbia:
If beards are so evil
Jesus would have shaved his beards naa
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by shawante(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Obiebanks007:

U get mouth..���
As I no get money make I get mouth nagrin

1 Like

Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by freshalien: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If beards are so evil
Jesus would have shaved his beards naa

You mind those brain washed hypocrites.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by mrkings84(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
So as a member of RCCG for over 20 years u expect me to just believe this crappy story abi?

Sorry bro, tell us what really happen.

RCCG is one of those church that don't really bother much on what visitors wear or how they dress, except u are a worker or minister.
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Hkff: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really
Re: Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard by Myself2(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
GetMeRight:

One of the brainwashed spotted. See as e dey confuse himself with forward and backward comment

Hahahahaha

I'm not brainwashed, I'm saved by the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Arranges Hampers On Members' Seats, Before Their Arrival (Pic) / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.