Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,530 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. (3084 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / The Ideology Of Having Excessive Bouncers In Weddings / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
My own is that I only attend weddings I am invited (strictly). Even if it is my neighbour doing it and I wasn't invited, you can never see my shadow there. I love to respect myself.

So there was this wedding they invited me and beseeched I joined in the committee of those monitoring people going into the storehouse to bring food and drinks. Groom was a friend.

At a point, the guy who was appointed the moderator of the team was beginning to be military ordering everyone here and there. He'll be like “John, please stop pressing your phone and listen. ...Michael, do remove the this and that.”

Obedient servant me was carrying out his orders make e no look like I dey stubborn.

Ok, he shared the group into team A and team B. I was in team B...ours was to monitor those sharing upstairs. In our team was another junior mod who arranged everything perfectly that before you can say Robinson, everyone was on their second plates as instructed. Food full everywhere.

Since he had accomplished the second round of sharing after about two hours, he ordered the ushers to dish a plate to we the monitors and themselves. The ushers were ladies.

Guess what?

The stupid werey wey bi moderator came and saw one of the members eating and began to raise his voice at “who that person was to order we be given food when everyone hasn't eaten. We appointed you guys not tell you guys to finish it.” Like his voice was attracting overfed onlookers.

I kuku just drop my plate and vomited the salad slice in my mouth.

After trying to absorb the shame for some minutes, I headed downstairs in dismay. What is going on here...I saw the moderator gorging on one lap of turkey. He called my name and was like “where are you heading to?.. am I not asking a question?” I didn't utter a word, head front and was moving...I just dey pray make e hand touch me make I nack am for ground like three times.

Abeg, make una share una experiences.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Ishilove, Rocktation, farano

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
We go one of our friend wedding, food finish due to overcrowding.... Nigga say make we never go, say dem don dey cook beans and corn....... Werey want make we go dey shit if we reach ous, na one by one we manoeuvre...

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by federal9: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Big chicken was coming from one corner, and I was looking for the girl that told me no meat.
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by kinzation(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
The babe I told to gimme her number dey do one kyn
So I hit her intentionally and the soup poured on her white

I feel fulfilled tho grin grin grin
Emi ika

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by siofra(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
I was prettier than the bride so they said I should clean off my make-up or leave. I had to clean off my make-up. I honestly did not know I was prettier than the bride. I wouldn't have disrespected her like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by debbydams(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol..I don't attend parties at all
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
federal9:
Big chicken was coming from one corner, and I was looking for the girl that told me no meat.

And when you see her you'll be like: “see dear, I am not a hungry man. I was invited here. I didn't come on my own accord. No, no, let me speak. I am not a HUNGRY MAN..damn it!! You told me there was no meat! What is that there?”

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Anigreat: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

Sharing food in cabals, if you no belong to a certain group no food for you.
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:
I was prettier than the bride so they said I should clean off my make-up or leave. I had to clean off my make-up. I honestly did not know I was prettier than the bride. I wouldn't have disrespected her like that.

You use the hyperbole well to illustrate the irony of the euphemism.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
I waited at the entrance so long because it was the bride's family sharing ticket at the event center. I had to wait for the chief bridesmaid to take me in even though I was wearing aso ebi and travellled in from another state.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:
Keep serving them hot..I am sure wannabe redpillers must have been staring at you at the ceremony.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Daughter of lie Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
chatinent:

And when you see her you'll be like: “see dear, I am not a hungry man. I was invited here. I didn't come on my own accord. No, no, let me speak. I am not a HUNGRY MAN..damn it!! You told me there was no meat! What is that there?”
My grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by siofra(f): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep serving them hot..I am sure wannabe redpillers must have been staring at you at the ceremony.. cheesy

I'm telling you. All eyes on me. They had to pour some of them cold water to reset their brains. Later they will come online to insult Nigerian girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

I'm telling you. All eyes on me. They had to pour some of them cold water to reset their brains. Later they will come online to insult Nigerian girls cheesy
They are bunch of weaklings.. observe how they will start crying on your mention.. grin grin
My greatest joy is the tears of a wannabe redpiller on my mention.. grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

Daughter of lie Mohammed
Wannabe redpiller grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe redpiller grin grin grin

Wannabe slay Queen...
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

Wannabe slay Queen...
It's way better than being a wannabe redpiller who's purposeless in life tho.. grin grin
You go cry tire.... grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
We go one of our friend wedding, food finish due to overcrowding.... Nigga say make we never go, say dem don dey cook beans and corn....... Werey want make go dey shit if we reach ous, na one by one we manoeuvre...

Lol.

kinzation:
The babe I told to gimme her number dey do one kyn
So I hit her intentionally and the soup poured on her white

I feel fulfilled tho grin grin grin
Emi ika

Onye ojo

Opeyemiextra:
I waited at the entrance so long because it was the bride's family sharing ticket at the event center. I had to wait for the chief bridesmaid to take me in even though I was wearing aso ebi and travellled in from another state.
You were also waiting with who dem no invite?I feel the pain. grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Sharing food in cabals, if you no belong to a certain group no food for you.

They'll tell you no food but you'll see one stupid girl carrying chicken to another canopy.
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's way better than being a wannabe redpiller who's purposeless in life tho.. grin grin
You go cry tire.... grin grin wink

See low life mentality..... You sounding like someone who's sex starved....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by chatinent: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o, the beautiful girl you are talking about, shebi it's not that person on your profile?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

See low life mentality..... You sounding like someone who's sex starved....
Even if I am I don't need a wannabe redpiller 's own..we are talking about men hitting you not boys who only come online to boast and display their lack of intelligence.. cheesy grin
You go cry tire oo... grin grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even if I am I don't need a wannabe redpiller 's own..we are talking about men hitting you not boys who only come online to boast and display their lack of intelligence.. cheesy grin
You go cry tire oo... grin grin

Thank God u confess.... If I hit u hard, u go just dey smile like person wey sniff NO²(laughing gas).... Bitterness will leave ur life....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

A
grin grin
You don cry finish or you go still cry... Bambino.. grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109256125]
grin grin
You don cry finish or you go still cry... Bambino.. grin grin grin[/quote

Low budget olosho...
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=109256178][/quote]
Just the way your m*om@ teach me work na.. grin grin grin
I dey tell you say you go cry tire you think say I dey play.. grin grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way your m*om@ teach me work na.. grin grin grin
I dey tell you say you go cry tire you think say I dey play.. grin grin

E pain am, na why u dey mention my parent, but me I won't do same cos am well brought up.... Olosho.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

E pain am, na why u dey mention my parent, but me I won't do same cos am well brought up.... Olosho.....
Na why i say the way your m*om@ taught me na..if you are well brought up you wouldn't call a woman a prostitute na.. grin grin
You go cry tire oo.. grin
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na why i say the way your m*om@ taught me na..if you are well brought up you wouldn't call a woman a prostitute na.. grin grin
You go cry tire oo.. grin

You be olosho, I can bet with my two balls.... You even admitted that in ur comment.... Olosho....
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

You be olosho, I can bet with my two balls.... You even admitted that in ur comment.... Olosho....
Your m*omm@ taught me na..have you forgotten how she birthed you? grin grin
After how many abor**ti**one?? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Annoying Experiences In Weddings You Attended. by Wawelexy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your m*omm@ taught me na..have you forgotten how she birthed you? grin grin
After how many abor**ti**one?? cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Olosho, not even a clean one, na ur type dey ooze down there.... You re not even proud to show ur ugly face.... Filthy LovePeddler....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. / How Many Times? / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.