Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : (3114 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
First things first, I'm a wild child, very intelligent. I was dating this girl for a while, she said she loved me and all that stuff. We were together for over six months then I decided to try out something. I told her my ex brought a baby girl to my parents house claiming it was mine and I was to go for a paternity test. I eventually did go for a paternity test and it proved 99.9% I was the father.

On hearing that she said she wanted out of the relationship, she did not want to date a single dad etc, I appealed to her but to no avail. She promised that we would still be friends.

I spoke to her two weeks after, she said she was already in a relationship (pretty fast). OK, bobo nor talk.

I called up her yesterday and told her the whole story was a big joke, I had no daugther, it was all a hoax and a figment of my mischievious and creative imagination. She was speechless and embarassed ,

NLer's you see how a simple joke can bring out people's true colors?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
for her there is no time to waist,

2 Likes

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
That joke was expensive. I don't blame her for wanting out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster,

You caused the end of your relationship, so why are you here acting like it is the girls fault.

How can you joke around like that. Me self, I for don leave you too.

Finally I have to add that you must be very immature for playing such foolish games.

1 Like

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

@poster,

You caused the end of your relationship, so why are you here acting like it is the girls fault.

How can you joke around like that. Me self, I for don leave you too.

Finally I have to add that you must be very immature for playing such foolish games.

I really don't know what he was expecting. For real very childish!

1 Like

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Akebulan: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2010
If she wanted to date a daddy she would have found one instead of dating you. People are allowed to have preferences, you know.

btw; that was one silly game you played.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by viperman: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2010
Ladies, stop covering the revelation of the girlfriends two timing.
in less than two weeks she was already in another relationship, meaning she either had the guy hanging around while she was dating the poster or she was double dating - SIMPLE!!!!

@Poster
Dude,
your test was expensive, but necessary FOR YOU as i believe you wanted to know if she's one who would stick with you through thick n thin, obviously she isn't, she failed the test the moment she left, not two weeks after. So forget her and look for someone else.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Akebulan: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2010
viperman:

Ladies , stop covering the revelation of the girlfriends two timing.
in less than two weeks she was already in another relationship, meaning she either had the guy hanging around while she was dating the poster or she was double dating - SIMPLE!!!!

@Poster
Dude,
your test was expensive, but necessary FOR YOU as i believe you wanted to know if she's one who would stick with you through thick n thin, obviously she isn't, she failed the test the moment she left, not two weeks after. So forget her and look for someone else.

Cheers

Something tells me you'd do thesame thing he did.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by beejaei: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2010
@OP

You be d real guy. Sharp Man!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by bkbaybe99: 1:55am On Jan 09, 2010
Good thing u now know if she'll be with u thru thick and thin.!!!! crazy slu.t!!! u did the right thing my nicca!!!

HEY ABEKEADE, WHAT PART OF NY U AT? grin
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2010
I love you is about one of the most abused sentences on earth. If you love some one, you stick with the person through good and bad times and not bail out at the slightest sign of trouble.

I have absolutely no regrets over what I did. I love U nor be for mouth, show it in your actions.

If she was not guilty, she would not have being embarrassed, two weeks? Come on !
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 09, 2010
That is not a slight trouble. Please not everybody wants a baby mama's dramas.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 4:58am On Jan 09, 2010
@ Abekeade, ur use of the word 'immature' is highly regrettable, but who cares? It's natural to support one of ur own.

I'm sure you have heard of premptive strike? That's what I did because it exposed 'fake love' and a two timing & or double dating female.
I for just dey deceive myself

And boy I'm glad I did it.

In btw na una wen be so called 'mature people' dey fall mugu pass ,  cheesy
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2010
@Poster
Dude,

Cheers

@ Viperman,

She might have lied that she had another man, so he can stop disturbing her. If somone played such a cruel joke on me, it would be hard for me to believe anything he says henceforth. If there is no trust, then the relationship is over.

@ Bk bayee

I am in Brooklyn.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by bluespice(f): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2010
i don't blame the girl its called preference
and i don't even have anything to say concerning her 'new' relationship. That said, you were wrong and yes quite immature to play such a costly joke. Well you got what you wanted didn't you?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 09, 2010
michelin89:

That is not a slight trouble. Please not everybody wants a baby mama's dramas.
Thank you, I'd have bounced too. No joke undecided
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 5:11am On Jan 09, 2010
@ specialone

My use of the word immature is regrettable? Which correct bobo will do what you did? After being in a relationship for 6 months, you just woke up one morning and decided to lie to your grilfriend that you had a child somewhere. I call that playing games and being immature. I am sure a lot of girls and guys on NL will agree with me.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 5:12am On Jan 09, 2010
i don't blame the girl its called preference
and i don't even have anything to say concerning her 'new' relationship. That said, you were wrong and yes quite immature to play such a costly joke. Well you got what you wanted didn't you?

@ bluespice.

Abeg my sister help me tell am ooh.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2010
@ bluespice, not a costly joke, not immature.
I'd be sorry if I was wrong.  Thankfully, I was not.

@  ALL let me update you. For both of them marriage is view by december, get in a relationship in two weeks, then marriage by december? Do the maths.  so who was fooling who?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2010
@ Abekeade : I'm sure they would agree with you IF they were NOT planning TO GET MARRIED this decemeber, in about two weeks you have met some1, U don plan marriage for december?
Do the maths girl.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by OgidiBoy(m): 5:21am On Jan 09, 2010
The joke is you grin grin grin now who's laughing tongue
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 5:23am On Jan 09, 2010
@  ALL let me update you. For both of them marriage is view by december, get in a relationship in two weeks, then marriage by december? Do the maths.  so who was fooling who?

@ specialone

You have already shown us that you like to tell creative lies, it is very possible that you are trying to tarnish your exe's image by lying once again.
My friend I don't believe anything you say; you absolutely don't have any integrity.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by bluespice(f): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

@ specialone

You have already shown us that you like to tell creative lies, it is very possible that you are trying to tarnish your exe's image by lying once again.
My friend I don't believe anything you say; you absolutely don't have any integrity.

a woman after my own heart!
you ma'am have to get out of my head! cheesy
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Thespecialone(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2010
@ abekade: ur entitled to your opinions and I respect that.  If U don't believe what is posted here, it doesnt concern me, one bit. Creative liar? I'd take that as a compliment.

And it's very obvious that cheaters and double daters tend to support their own. So no surprise all.

The person in question here has no identity on line so I haVE nO ImAGE to tarnish.

men cheat, so do women too and for good measure.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Donvilo(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2010
Love no be small thing. grin
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by ima1(f): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2010
most men would not like to be tied down to a woman with a kid, so why shld she be tied down to a man who has a kid.
@poster
your joke was expensive, she left, move on
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Abekeade08(f): 5:39am On Jan 09, 2010
a woman after my own heart!
you ma'am have to get out of my head!

lol thanks luv. Just telling it like I see it.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by hbabe(f): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2010
@OP. That she started dating another guy after 2 weeks does not mean she was cheating on you while in d relationship. The new guy may have been toasting her for a while maybe before she met you or they could have just been friends with d guy hiding his interest coz she had someone. So your joke and her anger gave the new guy the chance he had been waiting for. And our dear girl was wise enough to know where the grass was greener as she is now about to wed! If d joke was used on you, how would u v reacted?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Akebulan: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2010
If this lady was a good (honest) one who didnt want to be with a man who already has a child, would she have left? Yes.
If this lady had stayed, would that mean that she is a good (honest, trustworthy, whatever) woman/ partner? No.
Her staying, would still not guarantee anything. You say she is now scheduled to be married. If she twotimed you (as you claim), could she not have continued twotiming you even when you have a baby? Yes.
My point is, she didnt leave because she was cheating. She left because she believed that you had a baby which is a valid reason to leave someone (in my opinion). Not to say that she wasnt cheating. But i strongly doubt that that is why she left.
If she had:
HIV, A baby, A disease that leads to barreness, A car accident that made her lose her legs, Blingness,
Would you have left?
I suspect you have trouble with trust.
Thespecialone:

First things first, I'm a wild child, very intelligent.
Your actions prove otherwise. You seem clever though.

It is well.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by tammyswits(f): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2010
Who wants baby mama drama??,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Daboncrush(m): 3:01am On Jan 12, 2010
E no go EAZY next time!!!!!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by SeanT21(f): 3:08am On Jan 12, 2010
I like that joke. LOL. She went running out of that relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Now Reach Puberty At Eight – Investigation ! / Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. / Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.