Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cash Spinners Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cash Spinners Is A Scam (488 Views)

16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Spinners Is A Scam by Chuky7(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please be warned.

Be your brothers keepers. look out for one another people.

A certain thread was opened here using Angel bbnaija as the topic and the Cash Spinners link below. So this scammers they were three chatting with each other to make the site look legit one was asking if the site is legit the other was like it is but you have to invest quickly.
I suspected so that's why I put in the 5k the lowest of the plans the site offered yet I have received my returns. they promised 24hrs returns

It's a good thing 5k is nothing to me but what of others

I even saw other thread of people asking if it was a scam n no response. Please if you see something say something.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by Mophor: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by bmdmix11: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2022
try cash returner dem no b scam
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by arthurwillia(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2022
bmdmix11:
try cash returner dem no b scam

Lol I cannot laugh
Den go soon cry bro
I bet my balls
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by arthurwillia(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Chuky7:
Please be warned.

Be your brothers keepers. look out for one another people.

A certain thread was opened here using Angel bbnaija as the topic and the Cash Spinners link below. So this scammers they were three chatting with each other to make the site look legit one was asking if the site is legit the other was like it is but you have to invest quickly.
I suspected so that's why I put in the 5k the lowest of the plans the site offered yet I have received my returns. they promised 24hrs returns

It's a good thing 5k is nothing to me but what of others

I even saw other thread of people asking if it was a scam n no response. Please if you see something say something.

Cheers.
If at this point una never still never get sens know scam
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by Chuky7(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by Chuky7(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

If at this point una never still never get sens know scam

See everybody dey find ways to double up they money. it's not that I even believe it will last. the idea was to get in early and cash out your ROI and any thing wey wan happen fit happen

1 Like

Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by bmdmix11: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Chuky7:

See everybody dey find ways to double up they money. it's not that I even believe it will last. the idea was to get in early and cash out your ROI and any thing wey wan happen fit happen
it never started in d first place
Re: Cash Spinners Is A Scam by Chuky7(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
bmdmix11:
it never started in d first place

yeah I think that was something to consider.

it's all good didn't loose anything as far as I am concerned

(1) (Reply)

Mummy Says Every One That Have Sex Will Make Heaven / 4 Gifts Your Partner ‘can Do Without’ This Valentines / “wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People” – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.