Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (27592 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by adenigga(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Some Nigerians have expressed mixed reactions over the decision of Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to run for presidency in 2023.

They noted that Nigerians should expect more hardship if Tinubu eventually becomes president in 2023.

While some Nigerians support Tinubu’s ambition, others are of the opinion that the APC chieftain would make Nigeria worse.

The former governor of Lagos State had earlier declared that he has informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his intentions to run for the Presidency in 2023.

Noting that his ambition to be president had been a life-long ambition, Tinubu said he has the capacity to replicate what he did in Lagos State in Nigeria, if given the chance.

He said there is nothing that stops a kingmaker from becoming the king.

However, many Nigerians have expressed divergent opinions of the ambition of the APC chieftain.

Some comments gathered by DAILY POST read below:

@TheEnike: “Tinubu’s clan put Nigeria at least 100 years back in the last eight years and the best way to “reward” him is give him that same position? May we have sense in our lifetimes.”

@BrewsterHerr: “Nigeria is at an en-passe. History is about to repeat itself. Remember MKO, the same thing will most likely happen to Tinubu, either he loses the ticket in APC or in the general elections. Even if he wins both, there is no escaping the turmoil 2023 has in store for Nigeria.”

@__Ahmadak: “Tinubu circle is massive in the southwest and by extension to the north. That man has a lot of REAL MADE MEN with him and he understands this politics. If he decides to run, I don’t think any force can stop him. I don’t think so.”

@DubemMartin: “7 years of the Buhari/Tinubu alliance in power is hard suffering and pain. It will be foolish for Nigerians to allow the same mess to continue. They will manipulate it. Best way for people to stop them is to rise now and demand for a RESTRUCTURED Nigeria or REFERENDUM to decide our future.”

@sophysoo: “Tinubu becoming president? Nigerians should get set for more problems. We can’t continue with these problems, from Buhari to Tinubu? Nigerians should reject it.”

@Awafiq_”There’s no incongruity between Tinubu and Osinbajo campaigning for the presidency. They are probably testing the waters to see which candidate has more approval ratings.”

@Realifeanyieze: “Tinubu declared to run for president in 2023 by informing Buhari of his intention. I wish him the best, Tinubu isn’t what we need to move this Nigeria forward.”

@MaryNekky1 wrote: “Tinubu na Buhari pro-max, baba go and retire, please don’t ruin my life as a Nigerian.”

@dekezman wrote: “If you’re planning to vote Tinubu next year after voting Buhari twice, then you need to really reevaluate your life.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Expect-more-hardship-Nigerians-react-as-Tinubu-informs-Buhari-of-his-presidential-ambition

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2022
We should know where those Nigerians come from.

They have no ambition but ready to thwart others ambition

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by BBBmall25: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2022
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2022
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by BBBmall25: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

INFACT, THOSE NIGERIANS ARE OUR PROBLEM; THE OPRESSOR WE READ ABOUT. ANYTHING TINUBU WAKE THEM FROM SLEEP!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
it's like you and your entire lineage wants to be unfortunate?

For what reason oo?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu won't be president

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu won't be president

We heard/read same about Buhari but he is already in 6 years plus as your president

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

For what reason oo?
anyone supporting Tinubu is an enemy of Nigerians.

199 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by zionmde: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.
All these for an ageing man or haven't they taught you age comes with depreciation in mental capacity

Anyway I went to market today the prices of food commodities have trippled, but I still bought everything I wanted to buy, when we are tired of suffering in this country we will look for a smart vibrant and energetic well doing technocrat and push him forward. I love the hardship sef, let's continue since some iddiots won't mind leveraging another 8yrs to an old man surrounded by economic dummies all in the name of let's compensate him, tribe, religion and other rubbish

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2022
1661one:
[s][/s]

It still dey do you like film trick as how mods have been up to the task lately

Just wait, You go hear NL heh, the kind run wey you go run go be like you dey compete with cheetah in marathon race .

In the meantime, we go dey remember you in our prayers

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Tokskob2008: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2022
There will always be hardship no matter who the incoming president is, even if it's Jesus Christ cos Nigeria's template is already destroyed..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

We heard/read same about Buhari but he is already in 6 years plus as your president
Tinubu is not Buhari

Tinubu got supporters majorly in Lagos ... Other south west states do not really like him.

But if PDP field Atiku then you should expect the north to give PDP their votes enmasse

the south south and south east will do the damage On Tinubu be rest assured

Atiku will be very happy should APC field Tinubu because it will be an easy win for him (Atiku)

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
anyone supporting Tinubu is an enemy of Nigerians.

Probably you are one of the said people I was talking about

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is not Buhari

Tinubu got supporters majorly in Lagos ... Other south west states do not really like him.

Then if PDP field Atiku then Atiku then you should expect the north to give PDP their votes enmasse

Then the south south and south east will do the damage for APC

Atiku will be very happy should APC field Tinubu because it will be an easy win for him (Atiku)

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by zionmde: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

And those set of Nigerians are the ones suffering less economically, they are the only one uncomfortable with the state of the country, I guess for the rest everything is very ok.
Since u think it all starts and ends on NL here,

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2022
zionmde:

And those set of Nigerians are the ones suffering less economically, they are the only one uncomfortable with the state of the country, I guess for the rest everything is very ok.
Since u think it all starts and ends on NL here,

So you know those who I am referring to..

It is indeed true that sinners runneth when no one pursueth

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:05am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Ok na, I will be here to mock Tinubu when the time comes grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by NGpatriot: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Wetin concern Nigerians with what Igbos are reacting to.?

Abeg change your title to Igbos react.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2022
an adult with no conscience is a dead man walking.
helinues:

Toh

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.