Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (27621 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Is your ass jealous of all that shits coming out of your mouth?

And yours alai jealous of all the trash your brain processes?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by omoharry(f): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.
How? Like the way he help turned Nigeria around through his change mantra? some of you guys from the south west are just like the northerners, who think from the back of their brain .. Traibalism have clouded all your better sense of judgement.
If you are talking about Osibanjo or Fashola ,that I understand but this old man that is frail and slickly,is what you zombie have started with again. God will help you all and the stupid decision you are preparing for Ur children. 8yrs of our lives have been wasted becos of this man's ambition..
He will never seat on that seat in Aso Rock. The blood of many that have died as a result of this monster he help installed into power are on his head .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by DAVE5(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Okay, you didn’t hear the radio message of Kanu to his foot soldiers? Where were you? And who told you Tinubu owns Lagos?

You don’t know who owns Lagos?

Wow, I’m surprised cos I was assuming you’re very knowledgeable in the matters of Nigeria

It was Biafra boys that looted the oba’s palace where dollars was found inside a coffin, it was Biafra boys that took his staff, it was Biafra boys that stole all the palliatives in store houses, some of which were also discovered in his palace, it’s Biafra boys killing people up north, it’s Biafra boys that formed a gang called “one million boys” that were raiding Lagos through the whole covid stay at home period, it was Biafra boys that organized the louts that were causing havoc, it’s Biafra that spoilt Nigeria to the extent we find ourselves, I told you I’m not into tribalism stuffs man, don’t bring that here if you don’t have something concrete against ibos

Since we hate ibos so much, let’s be brave enough to allow them have their country and let them suffer their sufferings alone
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

Wow, I’m surprised cos I was assuming you’re very knowledgeable in the matters of Nigeria

It was Biafra boys that looted the oba’s palace where dollars was found inside a coffin, it was Biafra boys that took his staff, it was Biafra boys that stole all the palliatives in store houses, some of which were also discovered in his palace, it’s Biafra boys killing people up north, it’s Biafra boys that formed a gang called “one million boys” that were raiding Lagos through the whole covid stay at home period, it was Biafra boys that organized the louts that were causing havoc, it’s Biafra that spoilt Nigeria to the extent we find ourselves, I told you I’m not into tribalism stuffs man, don’t bring that here if you don’t have something concrete against ibos

Since we hate ibos so much, let’s be brave enough to allow them have their country and let them suffer their sufferings alone

Where is this your Biafra country? What’s the land mass? What’s the population of igbos? Las laa you will all run out of the tight suffocating enclave begging for visa to come to Lagos. Many of you do not think. Where is the land mass for the so called Biafra?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
DAVE5:

Where is this your Biafra country? What’s the land mass? What’s the population of igbos? Las las you will all run out of the tight suffocating enclave begging for visa to come to Lagos. Many of you do not think. Where is the land mass for the so called Biafra?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by DAVE5(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Where is this your Biafra country? What’s the land mass? What’s the population of igbos? Las las you will all run out of the tight suffocating enclave begging for visa to come to Lagos. Many of you do not think. Where is the land mass for the so called Biafra?

***Smiles***
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Let’s see who kicks the bucket soon between you and him.
He will kick the bucket soon, if he didn't i will do it for him. Tinubu is a thief!! I see you are tiffnubu bottom licker.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Ghostrye: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.
exactly what he said when he introduced lifeless to us. kwantinue
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by LLiKYekoba: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Stop deceiving yourself..
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Diligent1(f): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
If Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria, I believe that the issue of unemployment will be tackled. Tinunbu will not want people to suffer.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Expect-more-hardship-Nigerians-react-as-Tinubu-informs-Buhari-of-his-presidential-ambition

U don't have any issue with anyone being the president.
My questions are is the person fully aware how the economy of the nation operate or is it to create more debt?
Does the person have a vision for the nation or are they just going there for power, money and fame?
Is the person healthy enough to handle the economy situation of the nation coupled with present situation of the nation and challenges facing Nigeria?
Is the person aware of the modern world we are in today not only stealing the wealth of the nation and rendering the nation more back world
If yes to this no wahala to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by stevups(m): 3:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu will do well.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by ocelot2006(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
I'm no fan of the APC, but I'll rather take Prof Osibanjo, a decent and knowledgeable man, or even Umahi, over Tinubu. With regards to my choice of Umahi, if he can transform a backwater state like Ebonyi to one with very decent civil infrastructure, I think he deserves a shot at the Presidency. Not some bloody drug pusher who's achievement is becoming a godfather in Lagos state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.